Trump Lying About 9/11

The point is that the President didn't lie. Media Matters and the angry TDS wanted the "lie" issue but they were wrong. Now the crazy left has shifted to something they called "injecting himself". Sad that the crazy left doesn't know the truth from a lie anymore.

I
What a dirt bag.

But his worshipers will be here soon to defend him
You do get why everyone thinks you're low life, right?

Yep, because I refuse to worship your god in the White House.
You're confused. God is in his Heaven, and he picked President Trump to drain the swamp you helped create. And since you're neither a leader nor a follower, get out of the way.
Picked? I've heard it all now.

It's the President's responsibility to acknowledge the heroism of 9-11 responders. Why can't Media Matters refrain from political spin just this once?

how does talking about himself acknowledge the heroism of 9-11 responders?
The President merely gave an offhand comment that "he was there"and he was. Why is that so offensive to the crazy left? Is it all about TDS?

why did he have to inject himself into it? It was not supposed to be about him.
The only places it's about him is in your posts that do a repita, repita, repita number so people will remember it. Keep practicing your communication tricks, direct from DNC Venom spinroom headquarters. You're a little rusty around the eardrums when it comes to hearing America's voices on the right.

I
What a dirt bag.

You're confused. God is in his Heaven, and he picked President Trump to drain the swamp you helped create. And since you're neither a leader nor a follower, get out of the way.

If you believe the bible he picks every leader.

I
What a dirt bag.

Oh, I thought it was another word for chosen. God has this sense of humor. He turned a shepherd from the poorest family in the country into King David, the father of Solomon the wise.

I
What a dirt bag.

Oh, I thought it was another word for chosen. God has this sense of humor. He turned a shepherd from the poorest family in the country into King David, the father of Solomon the wise.

And he put Hitler in power to kill more than 6 million of his chosen people. He is such a kidder!

Now lying about your "money" too? I don't need to make up stories about my money. My family and I are pretty well off. Way to show your cowardice. Now STFU. You lied, got called out and now are throwing an epic tantrum.

I did not say a thing about my money, do try and keep up.

I am glad you and your family are doing ok off of your Wendy's salary, I am sure you work very hard for your money.

Poor baby. We've all seen you brag about the money you allegedly have. My salary? Enough to buy and sell you a whole bunch of times. See, unlike you, some of us actually busted our asses and EARNED what we have. Showing more of your leftist views by claiming that Trump supporters must have fast food jobs. Shot yourself in the foot there again.

Poor baby. We've all seen you brag about the money you allegedly have.

bullshit. Link to one time that I did that.

My salary? Enough to buy and sell you a whole bunch of times. See, unlike you, some of us actually busted our asses and EARNED what we have. Showing more of your leftist views by claiming that Trump supporters must have fast food jobs. Shot yourself in the foot there again.

and here you are bragging about your salary...what you said you do not do. Crazy how that changed.

I do not think all Trumpians have fast food jobs, but based on your post on this forum that seems to be the highest you could achieve with your limited intellect.

Poor baby. We've all seen you brag about the money you allegedly have.

bullshit. Link to one time that I did that.

My salary? Enough to buy and sell you a whole bunch of times. See, unlike you, some of us actually busted our asses and EARNED what we have. Showing more of your leftist views by claiming that Trump supporters must have fast food jobs. Shot yourself in the foot there again.
H
and here you are bragging about your salary...what you said you do not do. Crazy how that changed.

I do not think all Trumpians have fast food jobs, but based on your post on this forum that seems to be the highest you could achieve with your limited intellect.

More lies and bullshit from a leftist shill. Big surprise. Look jackass,YOU started the bullshit with a blatant lie, then when you got called out, started cursing and telling me to die because you're butthurt and got caught lying AGAIN. I seem to recall you bragging your income is interoperability 10%. So you deny that now? Dont try comparing education with me, you lose that too.:dig:

Time to put lying gator back on ignore. TDS at its finest. Lying and then denying you lied.

I

And he put Hitler in power to kill more than 6 million of his chosen people. He is such a kidder!
That's not true. The German people put Hitler in power because After WWI, the world shunned Germany. It was political, not spiritual. In fact, the Nazis played God, but they weren't the real deal, Saul.

More lies and bullshit from a leftist shill. Big surprise. Look jackass,YOU started the bullshit with a blatant lie, then when you got called out, started cursing and telling me to die because you're butthurt and got caught lying AGAIN. I seem to recall you bragging your income is interoperability 10%. So you deny that now? Dont try comparing education with me, you lose that too.

I did not lie, I accused Trump of lying and nothing has been shown to change that.

my family income is in the top 10%, but that is hardly bragging. it does not take much to get to the 10%.

All I have is a Masters and a couple certificates, that is all I need for my job, any more would not get me more money.

Getting my PMP was more important than more schooling.

The point is that the President didn't lie. Media Matters and the angry TDS wanted the "lie" issue but they were wrong. Now the crazy left has shifted to something they called "injecting himself". Sad that the crazy left doesn't know the truth from a lie anymore.
So "injected himself" is the left wing whacko nom du jour? OH, bwahahahaha! Good one!
I
What a dirt bag.

I

That's not true. The German people put Hitler in power because After WWI, the world shunned Germany. It was political, not spiritual. In fact, the Nazis played God, but they weren't the real deal, Saul.

The bible tells us god puts all leaders into power. do you not believe the bible?

More lies and bullshit from a leftist shill. Big surprise. Look jackass,YOU started the bullshit with a blatant lie, then when you got called out, started cursing and telling me to die because you're butthurt and got caught lying AGAIN. I seem to recall you bragging your income is interoperability 10%. So you deny that now? Dont try comparing education with me, you lose that too.

I did not lie, I accused Trump of lying and nothing has been shown to change that.

my family income is in the top 10%, but that is hardly bragging. it does not take much to get to the 10%.

All I have is a Masters and a couple certificates, that is all I need for my job, any more would not get me more money.

Getting my PMP was more important than more schooling.
if I accuse you of humping a hooker that doesnt mean its true just because we didnt see it,,,,

are you off your meds today???,,,

Time to put lying gator back on ignore. TDS at its finest. Lying and then denying you lied.

bye bye. enjoy your safe space.

Fuck you you lying leftist shill. You've gotten beaten so badly today somebody better call a doctor. Multiple threads and multiple beatings. You'll need the safe space when Trump wins 4 more years.

yet you are the one running away to your safe space (aka "ignore")

Forum List

Back