Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
I knew it! I knew it! I fucking knew it!

I have no doubt that's how you perceive your own lies
What lies?

being shoved down your throat.
Nothing being shoved here. But you are more than free to go SHOVE YOURS.

b8f85578.gif
dolphin.gif

You're a fine Trumpster!
Really, considering that I'm a democrat!

DemocratNow.png

He borrowed Russian money from Bank of Cyprus and Deutsch Bank.. that's why he hired Wilbur Ross.

Deutsch Bank an Bank of Cyprus are not Russian, so where is the Russian money coming from? What does Wilbur Ross have to do with it?

There’s no limit to Trump’s corruption and criminality – it would be madness to support another disastrous Trump administration.

Change the name to BIDEN and you have a point.

Youre dishonest. Youre trying to imply that because you took a course, you are now the authority on whether or not the Bidens were using shell companies to hide their bribery scheme. Surely you must know that isnt going to work on anyone,
Youre trying to imply that because you took a course,

You're lying..

I didn't imply anything.

I listed a number of professional credentials.

if you cannot grasp the distinction, you must be a moron.

on whether or not the Bidens were using shell companies to hide their bribery scheme

Who is telling you they are?

What did they tell you about Grifty's 500 SHELL COMPANIES!!!!!!!!! ?

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Here comes another investigation.

They don’t see their own hypocrisy.

How they aren’t alarmed by all the evidence that Joe Biden assisted, either directly or indirectly, in building a massive legacy for the Biden heirs by taking $20 million or more in bribes from foreign adversaries, and is now making policy decisions that advantage them to OUR disadvantage (like letting the Chinese spy balloon have unfettered access or the pipeline for Russia) is beyond me.

Only people who hate America would not be concerned with a compromised president making decisions that hurt our country and help our enemies.

They do not care the POTUS is being bribed by foreign adversaries and may cause WWIII….because he is on their team.

Its a cult.

Has a real source reported this, or is all we have this far left looney tune outfit?

Forum List

Back