Trump made his own movie poster!

timemaaag23-1.jpg

A Time magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.
By David A. Fahrenthold
June 27, 2017

(Peter Stevenson/The Washington Post)

:auiqs.jpg:

Government shutdown: Latest news and updates - CNNPolitics

and then displays it on his table...what a tool! He is a legend in his own mind!

View attachment 238107
:21::21::21::21::21:

A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.
my brother is none of those with the exception of dress wearing and that was halloween 1975.

he hates trump.

next?

Trust me, he falls within one of those categories...you just don’t know it.

Government shutdown: Latest news and updates - CNNPolitics

and then displays it on his table...what a tool! He is a legend in his own mind!

View attachment 238107
:21::21::21::21::21:

A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.
my brother is none of those with the exception of dress wearing and that was halloween 1975.

he hates trump.

next?

Trust me, he falls within one of those categories...you just don’t know it.
trust me, i know my brother.

you don't.

Uh-huh
President Donald J. Trump or as he's more commonly known......

The Second Coming of Joffrey Baratheon.

:eek:

i thought it was john barron................:auiqs.jpg:

You're obviously not a George R.R. Martin fan. :(

nope. never heard of the dude.

ever hear of john barron?

Yep, he was the Commander of the Night's Watch before Jeor Mormont, he had a really weird hobby; he liked to shout down at the wildlings from the top of the wall while claiming to be Aegon Targaryen.

Uh-huh

Yep, he was the Commander of the Night's Watch before Jeor Mormont, he had a really weird hobby; he liked to shout down at the wildlings from the top of the wall while claiming to be Aegon Targaryen.

not even close.

he was trump claiming to be his own PR guy. just like he can't cover up that bad hair transplant... he can't cover up that voice coming out of his piehole.

Uh-huh

not even close.

he was trump claiming to be his own PR guy. just like he can't cover up that bad hair transplant... he can't cover up that voice coming out of his piehole.

Well, the good news is; Your satire proof shields are still fully intact.

not even close.

Well, the good news is; Your satire proof shields are still fully intact.

or is it because your sarcasm radar detection is broken?

Forum List

Back