🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump makes it too easy to mock him on his broken promises.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
When Trump began his run, he stated from 2015 onward, that he wouldn’t get out much if he won the Oval Office.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.” “You don’t have time to take time off,” ““I would work. And I would make the country great again. That’s what you have to do.”

Yet, In only the first six months of office, Trump has taken 38 different golfing trips
.and every single one of them to Trump’s own properties where his entourage (including his secret service contingent) has to basically pay him in tax payers’ dollars.

Trump is to morals what rabid dogs are to - morals. He has no ethics so therefore he can't help himself. And even spending in a year what Obama spent in eight won't stop the minions from defending Daddy who protects them because Daddy can do no wrong. They also have - no morals.

Is it that he doesn't remember? Or does he think we don't?

More likely, he believes that the Royal Family can do what they want.

Which appears is true.

When Trump began his run, he stated from 2015 onward, that he wouldn’t get out much if he won the Oval Office.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.” “You don’t have time to take time off,” ““I would work. And I would make the country great again. That’s what you have to do.”

Yet, In only the first six months of office, Trump has taken 38 different golfing trips
.and every single one of them to Trump’s own properties where his entourage (including his secret service contingent) has to basically pay him in tax payers’ dollars.

How many threads have you started on this ?

Oh the irony of a reality TV star failing to comprehend the shelf life of video and the efficiency of Google AND YouTube, hmmm?

And the jerk who can't get away from D.C. often enough now wants Congress to stay put until they pass a health care bill? Seriously? Where's he going to be while they are plodding away on The Hill? Bedminster? Fucking hypocrite of galactic proportions.

And the jerk who can't get away from D.C. often enough now wants Congress to stay put until they pass a health care bill? Seriously? Where's he going to be while they are plodding away on The Hill? Bedminster? Fucking hypocrite of galactic proportions.

Isn't that what a "great businessman" and "TV star" is entitled to do? The peons just don't seem to fully understand the divine rights of special people in this new
Trumpedom......LOL

In the space of four days, Trump has gone from 1) repeal and replace Obamacare to 2) just repeal Obamacare to 3) do nothing let Obamacare fail and to 4) back to repeal and replace Obamacare.

This guy has more positions than a double jointed hooker.

All through the campaign Trump said that he would repeal and replace Obamacare. That he would provide wonderful, wonderful healthcare, that covered more people, be terrific, and costs less money.

Did I miss Trump saying his healthcare plan was to wait for the republicans to write it, and all he would do is wait for congress to repeal and replace, and all he would do is sign it.

Did Trump run on signing a republican healthcare bill?

All through the campaign Trump said that he would repeal and replace Obamacare. That he would provide wonderful, wonderful healthcare, that covered more people, be terrific, and costs less money.

Did I miss Trump saying his healthcare plan was to wait for the republicans to write it, and all he would do is wait for congress to repeal and replace, and all he would do is sign it.

Did Trump run on signing a republican healthcare bill?
Of course reality is a minor thing right? the President can not create a health care law that takes Congress and the problem is we have to many RHINO Republican Senators.

Forum List

Back