Trump Makes Unscheduled Visit To Honor Fallen Soldiers During ‘Wreaths Across America’ Event

I gotta say...I LOVE THIS GUY!!
Reagan was patriotic, I think President Trump has him beat though.

President Donald Trump made an unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday to honor America’s fallen as thousands across the country laid wreaths on veterans’ graves.

Trump paid his respects as volunteers for ‘Wreaths Across America‘ waited in long lines to place a Christmas wreath on the tombs of America’s greatest heroes. The event, which is held every December, aims to “remember, honor, and teach” about those who served, and perished, fighting for America’s freedom. In addition to Arlington National Cemetery, Wreaths Across America Day is observed at more than 1,400 cemeteries in all 50 states, as well as at sea and abroad....

Read more at dailycaller.com ...
That's a lovely tribute to American families of America's greatest heroes, as people love to see our Presidents honor them at special times. And a lot of that fighting was so that people could live in a society where they could worship God as they saw fit (and still see). Christmas is a day for families, but in the nation, it's nothing short of miraculous that we finally became independent from overbearing monarchs so disinterested in our welfare, he did not see a need for tens of thousands of Colonials that our forefathers were to have representation in his court, and as a consequence, the unfair situation of being taxed with no representation became like a burr under saddle and blanket, and the horse couldn't take it any more so got rid of the rider. Freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure of household goods and valued momentos of a lifetime began with the Revolutionary War and ended happily for us, a natural-born leader on this continent, George Washington, America's devoted and best Father of our Country among many good men we now call our founders. Bless those who died for liberty, for saving and reunifying the Union, and going forward into helping an uncertain world become a better place by lifting up the man on the street to have a say-so in government.

Two weeks after taking office-

President Trump makes quiet trip to honor fallen Navy SEAL

I like how Trumpster does this photo-op. I bet he waited for a rainy day, so he could replicate what he didn't do in France. He also just happened to do this, when all the increased and heated up investigation started whirling around in his fantasy world.
Timing is everything.
Trump isn't coming close to fooling the American public anymore.
===============================================
"Most U.S. voters believe President Donald Trump has been dishonest on the matter of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference of the 2016 presidential election, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows.

The survey, which was conducted one month after the November midterm elections, found that 62% of Americans don’t believe that Trump has been honest or truthful about the Russia probe. Half of Americans also said that what they’ve seen of the investigation has given them more doubts about Trump’s presidency, with 31% saying their doubts are “very major.”
Most Americans Think Trump Has Been Dishonest in Russia Probe

I wonder how he missed this one at Arlington, too? My hero - 1st born - was born during my first VN tour - he was nearly 3 months premature -- he was 82nd ABN Sgt in Panama and was WIA there helping capture Noriega in 1989.

upload_2018-12-16_21-36-3.png

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours

The same to you are yours.

Maybe Santa will bring you an IQ above room temp and slip it in your stocking!
I’ve given you three opportunities to be civil, yet you persist in being crass and boorish. Be happy with your mentor and hero, the huckster buffoon Trump. But gird your loins. His day of reckoning is coming soon.

Yeah, and if a frog could fly he wouldn't bump his ass!

When will you realize you have nothing but your TDS?
What you see as Trump Derangement Syndrome is what once was called a moral and ethical center.

Blind alliegence to Trimp has eroded that center in some.

It is moral and ethical to lie like you have been doing? Sorry! I choose another definition for those words.
What you call lies is also the rationalization for the news you don’t are to hear. Fake, enemy of the people stuff.

The same to you are yours.

Maybe Santa will bring you an IQ above room temp and slip it in your stocking!
I’ve given you three opportunities to be civil, yet you persist in being crass and boorish. Be happy with your mentor and hero, the huckster buffoon Trump. But gird your loins. His day of reckoning is coming soon.

What you see as Trump Derangement Syndrome is what once was called a moral and ethical center.

It is moral and ethical to lie like you have been doing? Sorry! I choose another definition for those words.
What you call lies is also the rationalization for the news you don’t are to hear. Fake, enemy of the people stuff.

No, they are lies because you can never seem to find them, even when they are published by your acolytes in the liberal media. You disagree with them when you are given facts and links to the information. That means you are suffering from TDS.

I call Trump a have huckster buffoon. I show him all the respect he has earned.
You are an ideological moron who doesnt have the decency to show respect to the Constitutionally elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Go fuck yourself and welcome to my ignore list, ass hole.

You are an ideological moron who doesnt have the decency to show respect to the Constitutionally elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Do you show respect to President Obama?

Does Trump show respect for ant American outside his narrowing base?

What do you consider respectful? Blind fawning?

President Donald Trump made an unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday to honor America’s fallen as thousands across the country laid wreaths on veterans’ graves.

Trump paid his respects as volunteers for ‘Wreaths Across America‘ waited in long lines to place a Christmas wreath on the tombs of America’s greatest heroes. The event, which is held every December, aims to “remember, honor, and teach” about those who served, and perished, fighting for America’s freedom. In addition to Arlington National Cemetery, Wreaths Across America Day is observed at more than 1,400 cemeteries in all 50 states, as well as at sea and abroad....

But he could not be bothered to do so on Veterans Day.

What a guy!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What a guy!

Even the Obomanation misses an important event....hypocrite!

President Obama will skip Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery
Washington Post

May 28, 2010 · President Obama is skipping the traditional Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery, a move that has dismayed some veterans -- and comes at a sensitive moment in the administration's relationship with the military. Instead of speaking at Arlington, as he did last year ...

What a guy!

Washington Post

May 28, 2010 · President Obama is skipping the traditional Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery, a move that has dismayed some veterans -- and comes at a sensitive moment in the administration's relationship with the military. Instead of speaking at Arlington, as he did last year ...

I was going to say how alike Trump and Obama are..but Obama actually went to a Veterans cemetery and honored America’s fallen heros.

Trump stayed in the White House watching TV.

What a guy!

Washington Post

I was going to say how alike Trump and Obama are..but Obama actually went to a Veterans cemetery and honored America’s fallen heros.

Proof that he stayed in the WH watching TV....or you just lied...again!

What a guy!

Washington Post

Proof that he stayed in the WH watching TV....or you just lied...again!

True, I cannot prove he did not fall asleep while watching TV

No, they are lies because you can never seem to find them, even when they are published by your acolytes in the liberal media. You disagree with them when you are given facts and links to the information. That means you are suffering from TDS.

TDS???

Obviously that refers to those so uneducated & so ignorant than they actually believe that Trump says. It is those that are obviously deranged.

You assfucks actually think we have no border security & there are no fences along the Mexican border. You look at pics showing it yet you deny these things exist.

Wow, you think Trump respects you??? The fat assed POS lies to you every fucking day.

Forum List

Back