Trump Maxed Out At 232

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s long-shot bid to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory suffered major setbacks on Friday, with news networks calling Georgia for the Democrat and legal challenges crumbling in three other key states.

I don't know if you realize this or not... But News Networks don't actually dictate anything but information. I don't know if he's won yet or not... But... This article certainly doesn't prove anything.

Historian will say it was a landslide defeat, possibly the greatest one ever. It's true. All the historians are talking about it already. They are. Trust me. Its..well it could be that it true, don'tcha think........

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s long-shot bid to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory suffered major setbacks on Friday, with news networks calling Georgia for the Democrat and legal challenges crumbling in three other key states.

I don't know if you realize this or not... But News Networks don't actually dictate anything but information. I don't know if he's won yet or not... But... This article certainly doesn't prove anything.
I doubt they are wrong.

That's cool. I had predicted around 313 in the electoral college a week before the election. It didn't get up that high and back then I guessed North Carolina would be blue, as I just could not imagine Georgia. I think I was drinking that night and had also counted Alaska. But, I figured slightly north of 300 and that puts me ahead of most of the pollsters (who didn't have a good year.., again) and put me ahead of all the trumpsters on this board. I'm satisfied.

Question is, is it legal for jurisdictions to prevent watchers from seeing voter counts?

Why would those wish to prevent the counting of such ballots as protected by the law?

neither did Dr Shiva at MIT

This is OBVIOUSLY a stolen election''

In the Georgia they are conducting a recount but keeping Republican poll watchers away from those counting the votes. TRUMP wins Georgia easily if the count is honest

2nd place award goes to the 1st Loser!
If Biden wins, that would be most of the general population. Well they do promise 100% employment in Communist lands. Street cleaning and other menial tasks will be plentiful. With reduced checks and benefits of course...For the good of the state. Those medical privileges will be just that. Not a right. The elderly may have a new wide awakening coming to them. there are people on Biden's team that would end near everything from government after a certain age.

This is OBVIOUSLY a stolen election''

In the Georgia they are conducting a recount but keeping Republican poll watchers away from those counting the votes. TRUMP wins Georgia easily if the count is honest

Lol, you did it again!

Jim "toe-sucker" morris as a source!

Hilarious!

Forum List

Back