Trump Maxed Out At 232

news networks calling Georgia for the Democrat
That is neither a setback nor a victory for anyone outside the aforementioned news network establishment. News networks commonly report "news" of facts and/or opinions, but it is not their place to act as judges to "call" a national election as horse races with a photo finish. And it is certainly not the place of "news networks" to enforce their news reporting or opinion pieces as fiat or factum on local, state, national or international affairs.

121673203_10218356569968701_8976461850426565455_n.jpg

This will make Trump go crazy.
Let's hope it happens.

Trump could be banned from Twitter after he leaves office, company states

"
Donald Trump will no longer be protected by Twitter’s public interest guidelines when he leaves office in January, meaning he will be suspended or banned if he continues to break the platform’s rules.
The US President’s Twitter account was flagged more than a dozen times in the days following the election for posting misinformation and misleading claims about the election.""""

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s long-shot bid to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory suffered major setbacks on Friday, with news networks calling Georgia for the Democrat and legal challenges crumbling in three other key states.

I don't know if you realize this or not... But News Networks don't actually dictate anything but information. I don't know if he's won yet or not... But... This article certainly doesn't prove anything.
But it was good enough for the NEWS to call it for Trump back in 2016? Why be hypocrites about it?

The tally is the same, in 2016 the news reported Trump won the election, AND reported the electoral count of Trump 306 with Clinton 232

This time they report the State count numbers for 2020 as Biden 306 with Trump at 232.

And note! Trump lost the people's vote by 3 million in 2016, but Biden in 2020 not only won the EC, but he won We The People's vote by at least 7 million more votes....and for these few contentious states, of Penn, Wisconsin, Michigan Biden has gotten tens of thousands more votes in 2020, than Donald did in 2016.

In 2016 Trump claimed that he CRUSHED Hillary Clinton with his 306 EC votes....

ALL BEFORE he was sworn in or EC voting or certified votes in each State.

It's quite perplexing to keep up with all the hypocrisy.... :(

Going to be a long month for these Trump Haters once these fraudulent numbers for Sleepy Joe get reversed.
Lol..oh stop it....Do you have any idea how pathetic that sounds?
You must have forgot that media doesn't determine election results.
Who determined it in 2016, azzhat?
2012?
2008?
2004?
2000?

I can smell your desperation from here.
I don’t even respond anymore when Cons say that the media does not determine elections. The media projects elections based on vote tallies. It is why Trumpers celebrated the day after the 2016 election when the media projected that Trump was president-elect. Trumper hypocrisy is off the charts.

Last edited:
‘Later Friday, the president appeared to acknowledge that he had a “very close loss” in Arizona, reversing his previous claim that he had won the state. He sought to blame software made by Dominion Voting Systems Inc., which some of his supporters have said without evidence resulted in thousands of votes being miscast for Biden.’ ibid

Nothing but lies from Trump and his reprehensible supporters.

Question is, is it legal for jurisdictions to prevent watchers from seeing voter counts?

Why would those wish to prevent the counting of such ballots as protected by the law?
The problem is that violations of election law are not remedied by changing the outcome of the election.

Here's a politician who committed multiple frauds connected with the election

Leonis Malburg, 80, who had been mayor of Vernon for more than 50 years before resigning this summer,

Leonis Malburg was convicted of conspiracy to commit a crime, being a public official aiding illegal voting, falsifying a declaration of candidacy, voter registration fraud, false voter registration, perjury under oath, fraudulent voting and assisting an unqualified voter.

But the election was not overturned.

But it was good enough for the NEWS to call it for Trump back in 2016? Why be hypocrites about it?
I don't see how I'm being a hypocrite about it... o.0

Did I post something I don't know about back then?

Well... If your opponent concedes, it makes sense that you can say you won... o.0

I don't see how I'm being a hypocrite about it... o.0

Did I post something I don't know about back then?

Well... If your opponent concedes, it makes sense that you can say you won... o.0
Your opponent does not need to concede before a candidate can say they won Sheltzin.....

there is no such rule?

The NUMBERS in how we the people voted, determines the winner.

Question is, is it legal for jurisdictions to prevent watchers from seeing voter counts?

Why would those wish to prevent the counting of such ballots as protected by the law?

Question is, is it a regular thing for you to swallow every bucket of shit liars pump out?

Took a pass on "free will" didja?

Forum List

Back