Trump may have found a way to get out of the Debates with Hillary Clinton:

Trump: ā€˜Biasedā€™ Anderson Cooper Shouldnā€™t Moderate Debates, Iā€™ve Seen How He ā€˜Behavesā€™

He said, ā€œI donā€™t think Anderson Cooper should be a moderator because Anderson Cooper works for CNN and over the last couple of days, Iā€™ve seen how Anderson Cooper behaves.ā€

Trump will still participate, but is dismayed that Cooper is being allowed to moderate when 1) heā€™s ā€œvery biased,ā€ and 2) he works for ā€œthe Clinton News Network.ā€

-----------------------

Will the debates still happen. Look at his debacle at the "Commander-in-chief forum". Imagine what will happen with Hillary, who is a Master Debater.
Trump has been reading a script and the corporate media is telling us trumps doing better in the polls ever since he stopped being himself.

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

Based on the empty suit currently in the Oval Office.......duh.
There is no talking sense with you right wingers. If you defended Bush and think Obama is horrible, you're brainwashed and there is nothing I can say to wake you up.

A guy at my work wants me to ask you, "what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?" Good question. Ben Ghazi? Used a personal server? You are pathetic.
Which begs the question: "What, specifically, has Trump done to you in the last 30 years that make you hate him so much?"
D'OH

Trump: ā€˜Biasedā€™ Anderson Cooper Shouldnā€™t Moderate Debates, Iā€™ve Seen How He ā€˜Behavesā€™

He said, ā€œI donā€™t think Anderson Cooper should be a moderator because Anderson Cooper works for CNN and over the last couple of days, Iā€™ve seen how Anderson Cooper behaves.ā€

Trump will still participate, but is dismayed that Cooper is being allowed to moderate when 1) heā€™s ā€œvery biased,ā€ and 2) he works for ā€œthe Clinton News Network.ā€

-----------------------

Will the debates still happen. Look at his debacle at the "Commander-in-chief forum". Imagine what will happen with Hillary, who is a Master Debater.
Trump has been reading a script and the corporate media is telling us trumps doing better in the polls ever since he stopped being himself.

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

There is no talking sense with you right wingers. If you defended Bush and think Obama is horrible, you're brainwashed and there is nothing I can say to wake you up.

A guy at my work wants me to ask you, "what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?" Good question. Ben Ghazi? Used a personal server? You are pathetic.

There is no talking sense with you right wingers.

When a lefty figures out how to talk sense, to anyone......ping me.

If you defended Bush and think Obama is horrible

Bush was a big spender.......Obama makes Bush look like a piker.

"what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?"

Corrupt to the bone.
You're just brainwashed and an extremist. Bush was a big spender. LOL. God I almost want the GOP to control all three houses so I can say I told you so but I would never get to say it because even if they sky is falling when Republicans are in charge, you'll swear things are fine. And even when the Clinton's and Obama's do a good job, you'll swear they aren't.

You think Trumps going to solve the debt, fix trade and end military waste and fraud? We will see.

Hey, I'm happy as long at no real Republican gets in the white house. I just don't want to risk having Trump appoint nuts to the Supreme Court and I'm sorry but Trump is and will be the most corrupt person to ever run for POTUS.

It's just amazing people are considering him. It's Brexit all over again.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

Which begs the question: "What, specifically, has Trump done to you in the last 30 years that make you hate him so much?"
You're kidding, right?

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

And the Clinton years were really good. You guys worship Reagan but not Clinton when basically Clinton was just as good.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

"what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?"

Corrupt to the bone.
You're just brainwashed and an extremist. Bush was a big spender. LOL. God I almost want the GOP to control all three houses so I can say I told you so but I would never get to say it because even if they sky is falling when Republicans are in charge, you'll swear things are fine. And even when the Clinton's and Obama's do a good job, you'll swear they aren't.

You think Trumps going to solve the debt, fix trade and end military waste and fraud? We will see.

Hey, I'm happy as long at no real Republican gets in the white house. I just don't want to risk having Trump appoint nuts to the Supreme Court and I'm sorry but Trump is and will be the most corrupt person to ever run for POTUS.

he's corrupt why?

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

You're kidding, right?

No, the question was what, specifically, has Trump done to YOU to make you hate him so much?

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

You're kidding, right?

No, the question was what, specifically, has Trump done to YOU to make you hate him so much?
I was a plaintiff in one of those 3500 lawsuits. I was scammed at Trump U. LOL I was a contractor he hired but didn't pay. I was a minor he raped. I was an attorney general he bribed. I am one of his former wives. And I was on the Apprentice. He fired me.

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

You're kidding, right?

If you search my threads you'll see I actually like Trump as far as Republicans go. I don't like trump because he will sign Mitch McConnell & Paul Ryan legislation and he will appoint a corporate hack to the Supreme Court.

But I'm thrilled he's running and not a real Republican. I always said if he would have ran as a Democrat and was taking on Rubio or Cruz, I'd be Trumps biggest supporter. Unfortunately he got in bed with the Republicans.

Asking "what has Trump done to me personally" is like asking why I won't sleep with Pamela Anderson. She hasn't personally given me Hep C. But I know she has it.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

Corrupt to the bone.

And even when the Clinton's and Obama's do a good job, you'll swear they aren't.

Refresh my memory, what was Clinton's good job? Any specifics?

As far as Obama, you're just brainwashed and an extremist.

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

Corrupt to the bone.

And even when the Clinton's and Obama's do a good job, you'll swear they aren't.

Refresh my memory, what was Clinton's good job? Any specifics?

As far as Obama, you're just brainwashed and an extremist.

The Clinton years were great. Yea we know your dot com bust and housing bubble bullshit but we all know Bill gave us a surplus and Bush squandered it.

No, everyone liberal or moderate understands Obama did a great job. If you are allowed to control the narrative Obama sucked but you are not allowed. History will be kind to Obama. A lot kinder than the corporate media has been. If only the media were actually liberal, you conspiracy theorists and nut jobs would have to go back in the closet but a fucking crazy is actually your nominee. Who knows, next time your crazy might actually win. Not this time though. The rebellion has not begun.

What I dread is for 4 years Trump will fuck us and you guys will defend the ass raping. All of the sudden debt won't matter to you fuck faces. Watch. But Trump won't win so we will never actually know.

Why would he want to get out of the debate? She is terrible at it. Now if they are going to include third party candidates I would get it

Forum List

Back