trump may have violated terms of release with the glock

That is my take as well, that as bad as Trump is, these illegal over the top claims against Trump are vastly worse than Trump even.
All the 91 indictments and 3 impeachments are a total illegal disgrace that should never have been allowed to be prosecuted.
That not how a republic is supposed to be run.
I have no problem with the indictments. It sounds like they have a lot of evidence, including from Trump insiders, witnesses, etc, so I do not mind. I trust juries.

Whenever Dems have lost their minds to this degree it always backfires on them bigly. Watching one man completely destroy the Dem party is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: Who knew Dems were that fragile and insecure.

How many indictments so far for the found stooge sexual abuser and fraud?
Pressing fake indictments is NOT at all how a government is to be decided in a real republic.
The impeachments were also bogus, false, and therefore illegal.

Don't ruin their fantasies.

It's about all they have.

Just look who they ran for president.

Next up....Kammy Harris.......

Whenever Dems have lost their minds to this degree it always backfires on them bigly. Watching one man completely destroy the Dem party is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: Who knew Dems were that fragile and insecure.

Well, I understand Liz Cheny blow up dolls suddenly became popular with Democrats after she jumped ship.

I have no problem with the indictments. It sounds like they have a lot of evidence, including from Trump insiders, witnesses, etc, so I do not mind. I trust juries.

You might be able to trust a FL jury, NY and DC, not so much. It will be up to appeals courts there.

Hasn't it already been determined that former president Trump didn't buy a freaking Glock? How long are lefties going to try to make an issue out of this thing?
He didn't buy a glock. Democrats made it up because that's what they do.

Your right, I was wrong, the whole thing is nonsense.

Wow! So Hunter should not have been charged for owning a gun and lying about drug use on the form???

I'm wondering if criminals locked up can still constitutionally carry a gun according to that judge??? :lol:

Smith's document made no mention about it being illegal or legal for Trump to buy a gun. That was not his complaint to the Judge.

It's bullshit, son.

Deal with it.

"WASHINGTON - No, Donald Trump did not buy a gun during his trip to South Carolina on Monday - he only said he wanted to.

Social media lit up after the Trump campaign posted a video of him admiring a gun with a likeness of him branded onto it. A now-deleted post said the former president "purchases" a Glock, which was dubbed "Trump 45."

"I want to buy one," Trump said at one point. "Isn't a Glock a great gun?""
Somebody didn't read the OP

Well posing for a photo op in a firearms store sure won't violate anything, and the trump campaign often lies, water is wet and the sky is blue if not cloudy. I don't like the guy, but you'll have to come up with something better than this.:rolleyes:
Ya gotta read the text in the OP.

Forum List

Back