Trump may well lead us into a second Mexican American War.

A second Mexican American war might be just what we need.
Says the supporter of "The Great Negotiator who is universally beloved by the world's leaders". That is your Trump presidency, folks. Wars with everyone, as his arrogance pisses off every single ally we ever had.
Mexico is no ally. Unless you consider the rape and murder of Americans evidence of alliance.

Says the supporter of "The Great Negotiator who is universally beloved by the world's leaders". That is your Trump presidency, folks. Wars with everyone, as his arrogance pisses off every single ally we ever had.
What has Trump said that has you so convinced he wants to start wars with everyone?
When I tell you that your mother is a whore, and I left money on the nightstand for her, I don't want a fight, but that will not alter the reality of you hitting me in the face.

Trump may not want wars with everyone, but, as this bill in Mexico is demonstrating, that won't alter the reality that his pompous arrogance is going to piss everyone off, until we have no allies left in the world.
It's nothing more than sabre rattling.

More like butter knife rattling....

rump may well lead us into a second Mexican American War.

Good! We should annex Mexico and Central America and Trump's Wall should go on the other side of the Panama canal. That way wetbacks can become American citizens without that long walk North. And become subject to American taxes right in the comfort of their own home.

Since their invasion has been going on for decades it's better to have a war than the surrender that democrats advocate.

What has Trump said that has you so convinced he wants to start wars with everyone?
When I tell you that your mother is a whore, and I left money on the nightstand for her, I don't want a fight, but that will not alter the reality of you hitting me in the face.

Trump may not want wars with everyone, but, as this bill in Mexico is demonstrating, that won't alter the reality that his pompous arrogance is going to piss everyone off, until we have no allies left in the world.
It's nothing more than sabre rattling.
Think about that response for a second. Do you know who engages in "sabre rattling"? Enemies. Not friends. Not allies. Enemies. Last time I looked, Mexico is not an enemy. How much "sabre rattling" goes on between us, and Britain? Us, and Canada? Us, and France? Germany? Any ally??? Now, we have had sabre rattling from North Korea, Russia, Many Middle East countries...you know...the not allies.

You think Mexico is a friend? That's hilarious!
I think that Mexico is an ally, yes. So does our preseident, our State Department, our CIA, and our national Intelligence community. Anyone who does not know the difference between allies, and threats has no business running the country, And any voter who does not know the difference between allies, and threats probably should learn basic world politics before voting.

I think that Mexico is an ally, yes. So does our preseident, our State Department, our CIA, and our national Intelligence community. Anyone who does not know the difference between allies, and threats has no business running the country, And any voter who does not know the difference between allies, and threats probably should learn basic world politics before voting.

I agree completely. Looks like you've got some catching up to do.

Well, one of us has some catching up to do. I would suggest that you start here: This is the United States' official stance on Mexico. I might suggest you compare that to, say, our stance with North Korea. That may help you understand the difference between how we treat allies, and how we treat not allies.

The bill establishes that, should the United States decide not to honor its obligations under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Mexican Senate would proceed to review all of the 75 treaties that Mexico has with its northern neighbor. These begin with the territories ceded by Mexico in 1848 and extend to security cooperation agreements since 2001.

Mexico threatens to cancel treaty that ceded Texas and California to US if Trump gets elected

So, to clarify, if Trump were to get elected, and start doing the very things he is promising to do, Mexico will start by taking back the entire Southwest, and move on from there.

Now, before the Trump supporters come in here all blustery with, "Who cares? We'd kick their asses...blah, blah, blah...", keep in mind that this proposal, and such militaristic responses, rather undercuts Trump's whole, "Mexico loves me, I'm the Great Negotiator, and Mexico will pay for the wall," rhetoric, don'cha think?
I'm guessing - what? - an hour and twenty minutes, and we end up with 6 more states?

The bill establishes that, should the United States decide not to honor its obligations under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Mexican Senate would proceed to review all of the 75 treaties that Mexico has with its northern neighbor. These begin with the territories ceded by Mexico in 1848 and extend to security cooperation agreements since 2001.

Mexico threatens to cancel treaty that ceded Texas and California to US if Trump gets elected

So, to clarify, if Trump were to get elected, and start doing the very things he is promising to do, Mexico will start by taking back the entire Southwest, and move on from there.

Now, before the Trump supporters come in here all blustery with, "Who cares? We'd kick their asses...blah, blah, blah...", keep in mind that this proposal, and such militaristic responses, rather undercuts Trump's whole, "Mexico loves me, I'm the Great Negotiator, and Mexico will pay for the wall," rhetoric, don'cha think?
I'm guessing - what? - an hour and twenty minutes, and we end up with 6 more states?
As per my earlier comments, no response but ridicule.

Well, one of us has some catching up to do. I would suggest that you start here: This is the United States' official stance on Mexico. I might suggest you compare that to, say, our stance with North Korea. That may help you understand the difference between how we treat allies, and how we treat not allies.

If you think "official" and reality are necessarily-or even often-the same thing you are even more naive than I thought. Israel has been a long time friend and ally you think this administration has acted like it? If Mexico was a friend it wouldn't demand that we take and keep it's criminals.

I am sure that I am just one of the legions who laugh at your ridicule, and bask in the fact that you have no comment - period. It truly makes the world a better place.

If you think "official" and reality are necessarily-or even often-the same thing you are even more naive than I thought. Israel has been a long time friend and ally you think this administration has acted like it? If Mexico was a friend it wouldn't demand that we take and keep it's criminals.
It doesn't, and hasn't. That is just the bullshit rhetoric of the sociopath that you support for President. And being allies doesn't mean you always agree. Have Obama, and Netanyahu had a contentious relationship? Sure. But, I don't recall Netanyahu threatening to abrogate any of the treaties we have with them over him, do you? He hasn't threatened to do anything provocative to goad us into any acts of aggression. So, Obama is already up one on Trump, and Trump hasn't even been elected, yet.

I am sure that I am just one of the legions who laugh at your ridicule, and bask in the fact that you have no comment - period. It truly makes the world a better place.
My comment is reread the post - the entire post. I already preemptively cut off your mindbogglingly stupid aggressive comment directed at Mexico, and I explained why such a response would be retarded.

Since you either didn't read the entire post, or you were too retarded to comprehend the post, you deserve nothing but ridicule.

Obama has been shipping hugh amounts of weapons money and supplies to ME muslims who are sworn to destroy Israel. That is not the act of a friend.
Trump has done nothing provocative, silly to suggest otherwise. And somebody needs to dig out a history book. The US didn't get Texas through treaty with Mexico. Texas was an independent republic before being admitted to the union. What treaty is Mexico threatening to violate?

If we cancel nafta Mexico will invade the United States? Are you for real? I'm surprised CNN hasn't talked about this. 90% of their time is used to destroy trump. Usually it's spin and bullshit. This would be a good one. You should email them immediately. We're all doomed if we vote for trump! Oh no! This is thee absolute most idiotic thing I have ever heard here at usmb. This why I keep coming back too, entertainment.

Another war with Mexico. The last one didn't fare so well for Mexico and frankly, their military isn't exactly impressive.
The only invasion we will and are seeing is an invasion of Taco trucks.

Forum List

Back