Trump mocks major anchor who started crying election night after he won

So rich.

ILMAO @ "Looking back, after being asked in and interview, Kaine said he wouldn't trust Trump as Commander in Chief with his son in the military. That's an extraordinary thing to say, choke/cry".

Seriously libs., you should feel embarrassed AND appreciate why the left lost.

its ridiculous for a major network news anchor and a debate moderator to show emotional response like that on camera, just shows her bias, she deserves to be mocked.

And then what?
------------------------------------------ let her live with being mocked and laughed at and being seen as a widdle baby I guess CCaption .

Wow cool plan, now will you pay attention instead of being told to yuck it up?

How do you find that behavior to be ok Odium? Are you a Bully too?

I think as President, Trump needs to rise above this sophomoric behavior, but I certainly don't feel bad for the media. They have been manipulating the public for years and framing the news the way they want people to see it as opposed to how it may actually be. They stir up division and hatred and pit people against each other. They are worse than the politicians and never in my life have I seen a more egregious example of media bias than I did this presidential election cycle. These people deserve every beating they get. It's long overdue.

Last edited:

With shitstains like trump, there's only two kinds of people. Winners and losers. Now I can tell from your attitude which one you are. So the question becomes, how many losers like you are gonna stupidly support a shitstain like trump, when he sees you as just another loser to be mocked.?
Tell me again who WON on November 8th snowflake...that's right WE DID! Continue crying...it just fuels my fire.

Only Trumpsters find it funny that their next president laughs and makes fun of someone's sadness.

But then again they thought it was funny when he made fun of a disabled man.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
A "journalist" who expresses favor or disfavor over a political candidate automatically converts their "news" coverage into one long editorial.

Forum List

Back