Trump .. More popular than Ever

demsaredumbdiggingtheirholedeeper.jpg

Thanks TDS Democrats ... :auiqs.jpg:
LOL. The only thing that's happened here is that all of Trump's Republican challengers (including DeSantis) now stand ZERO chance of being the 2024 Republican nominee.
The field has just been cleared. LOL. He is the nominee.

Pick a Democrat. Any one. They beat Trump...badly. :auiqs.jpg:

I still have my fingers crossed they can finally prove collusion with Putin.

:auiqs.jpg:

LOL. The only thing that's happened here is that all of Trump's Republican challengers (including DeSantis) now stand ZERO chance of being the 2024 Republican nominee.

Pick a Democrat. Any one. They beat Trump...badly. :auiqs.jpg:et
Let me ask you, which party put Trump in this position? Lol, you lost a lot of support pulling this off. Congratulations!

Pick a Democrat. Any one. They beat Trump...badly. :auiqs.jpg:
You do realize pulling this fake stunt, cost you most of the independents? You know, the ones that decide elections?

Get it together. He's reading an old rally speech.
right .. like you ever really listened to a Trump rally speech..

btw. have you ever listened to a Biden rally speech and were you impressed, did you honk your horn..?

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
Let me ask you, which party put Trump in this position? Lol, you lost a lot of support pulling this off. Congratulations!
Uhh...that would be the REPUBLICAN party. Who enabled and abetted his rise and then covered for him when they could (should have) have sent him packing. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't know what reality you live in, but Democrats are sitting pretty tonight...and this is just Round 1. We haven't even gotten to GA, J6, or Mar-A-Lago docs yet.

Forum List

Back