🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump n Cons are praising a Mid East uprising !?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Now you want Mid East instability ?

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Trump may be an idiot, but even he knows that placing our country in some kind of war is the best way for his polling to finally go up a bit.......The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters and, what's a few hundred people killed anyway?.
There's golfing to be attended to.

Last edited:

/——/ Yes we love the instability of the blood thirsty cut throat mullahs. We want people to live in freedom. Naturally you’re opposed.

Last edited:
Mid East instability ?

When has the Middle East ever been stable?

Instability in the Middle East is the normal state of being.

It’s a relative term.

Cons complained about Mid East uprisings , solely because obama was president . Once again they chang their tune 180 degrees for trump .

The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters

Every American embassy in the world has two permanent fixtures.

The first is a crowd of miscreants burning an American flag.

The second is a much larger crowd of miscreants lining up for American visas.

The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters

I’ve always wondered where they get those flags ?

Is there an “American burning flag store”. That sells highly flammable flags ?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dem Iranians is wantin' to throw off...

... the shackles of an oppressive Islamist regime."

I’ve always wondered where they get those flags ?

I’d invest in that company. It’s a growth industry

/——/ Yes we love the instability of the blood thirst cut throat mullahs. We want people to live in freedom. Naturally you’re opposed.

No, moron.....Instability in Iran will prove very, very bad news in that area....just ask the Saudis, the Iraqis and the Turks.

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and
moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Trump may be an idiot, but even he knows that placing our country in some kind of war is the best way for his polling to finally go up a bit.......The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters and, what's a few hundred people killed?.......There's golfing to be attended to.
/——/ Trump and we supported don’t give a rat sass about polling, especially your ginned up fake polls of 360 random adults. Get that through your thick skull, Libtard.
Mid East instability ?

When has the Middle East ever been stable?

Instability in the Middle East is the normal state of being.

It’s a relative term.

Cons complained about Mid East uprisings , solely because obama was president . Once again they chang their tune 180 degrees for trump .
/——/ No we didn’t you lying piece of shut. We were pissed Obozo wouldn’t support them.

/——/ Yes we love the instability of the blood thirst cut throat mullahs. We want people to live in freedom. Naturally you’re opposed.

Liar !

You all bitched and moaned when obama provided air cover for the Lybian revolution.

You know you did . You wanted Qudaffi to stay n power because he controlled the people .

Now you bullshitters are crying “Mid East freedom”. Bunch of fakes .

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dem Iranians is wantin' to throw off...

... the shackles of an oppressive Islamist regime."

I fear they want to throw off those shackles to replace them with a different set.

2AD8183000000578-3174765-image-a-35_1437871162591.jpg

You are an idiot. Seriously.

Let’s talk about Libya. Why are you happy that the US Government under Obama and Hillary violated international sanctions to arm radical jihadists?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

I thought that international sanctions and opinion mattered. Not so much if we don’t want it to. The result of getting rid of Quadaffi has been predictable. It was a disaster. That move has flooded Italy and Europe with refugees. Congratulations. You’ve really got something to crow about. You got rid of a dicatator who hasn’t done diddly squat since Reagan was President.

If we went into Iraq under W because Saddam tried to kill his Daddy, as was the claim, then why did we get involved in Libya? Quadaffi was an idiot, but he was a stable idiot. The results since then have been predictably disasterous for the Libyan people.

Refugees continue to flood into Italy, now carried by the United Nations. Because Italy is obviously doing well or something.
U.N. evacuates refugees to Italy from Libya for first time

Now, are you proud that a civil war was ginned up by illegal weapons transfers under Hillary and Obama? If so, you should be thrilled that the war is still going on.

Libyan Civil War (2011–present) - Wikipedia

So which radical Islamic group is going to take over in Libya? Place your bets, and take your chances. One thing is certain, it won’t be a government that is amiable to Western Interests. You know, rule of law, other than Sharia, or human rights, other than the right to own women. Woo Hooo.

Obama said that not preparing for a Post Quadaffi Libya was the worst mistake of his Presidency. Anyone with half of a brain should have told him that. Unfortunately, we had Hillary in the State Department, and she barely qualifies as half a brain.

It is another in the long history of Hillary screw ups where she was not quite as clever as she thought she was, or needed to be. I wonder if she mentioned to Obama that shipping weapons to the “rebels” would violate international sanctions?

Now if Iran goes and throws out the radicals from power, without our manipulation, I’m happy. I believe that people have a right to self determination. I do not agree with ginning that up from external forces. I damn sure don’t agree with funding it via the CIA funneling weapons through Libya to Syria to gin up another Civil War by arming Islamic Terrorists.

Douche.

You're correct on the first "fixture"....but the second you pulled out of your ass.
Most migrants would rather have Europe than to be subjected to the racism and xenophobia of your ilk.

Liar !

You all bitched and moaned when obama provided air cover for the Lybian revolution.

You know you did . You wanted Qudaffi to stay n power because he controlled the people .

Now you bullshitters are crying “Mid East freedom”. Bunch of fakes .
/——/ We applauded when Reagan bombed Qaddafi. We didn’t support him you piece of shyt.

Since most of our flags are Chinese made, probably easy enough to get....
An estimated $3.3 million worth of American flags are imported throughout the world from Beijing each year.

Since most of our flags are Chinese made, probably easy enough to get....
An estimated $3.3 million worth of American flags are imported throughout the world from Beijing each year.
/——/ Whose policies drove the textile mills to China?

Forum List

Back