🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump n Cons are praising a Mid East uprising !?

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Now you want Mid East instability ?

This will probably stand for a while as the stupidest most ill-informed post of 2018. Of course unless the entire left here stops posting, you will be usurped eventually.

Cons still complain about the Arab spring . Don’t act like they didn’t .

You guys just happily forget what you stand for whenever trump does the opposite .
Oh man all those Iranians starving, living in squaller, revolting for a better life.
Man what they do with all those billions obama gave em?

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Now you want Mid East instability ?

This will probably stand for a while as the stupidest most ill-informed post of 2018. Of course unless the entire left here stops posting, you will be usurped eventually.

Cons still complain about the Arab spring . Don’t act like they didn’t .

You guys just happily forget what you stand for whenever trump does the opposite .

It’s not anywhere near the same, you know that but you are a dishonest lefty.

US civil war? WW1 and 2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, ect....Hell voting in a person like

I'm not a professional historian, but I'm almost certain that President Trump didn't start any of those conflicts.
Isn't he the commander in chief of armed forces, that still occupy many countries, and drop bombs all over the globe?

Mid East instability ?

When has the Middle East ever been stable?

Instability in the Middle East is the normal state of being.

It’s a relative term.

Cons complained about Mid East uprisings , solely because obama was president . Once again they chang their tune 180 degrees for trump .

Wrong, Egypt was more of a force for Stability in the region and Mubarak was still an ally. Quadafi also had left his terrorist ways behind for the most part and had actually become a stablizing force in North Africa with his water and farming projects, and attempting to create a united African currency.... probably the reason why those like Clinton who are beholden to the banking industry were happy to see him bumped out of the way.

Iran on the other hand is the most DE-stabelizing force in the ME with their funding for terrorism. Even Obama admited later that he was wrong to not speak out on behalf of the students who rose up in 2009 against the Mullas

Forum List

Back