Trump n Cons are praising a Mid East uprising !?

Dale Smith wrote: No, the Libyans were not "oppressed" neither were the Egyptians OR the Syrian people.

Either yer bein' sarcastic...

... or you have absolutely no recollection of recent Mid-east history...

... especially as pertains to Assad's despotism in Syria.

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Now you want Mid East instability ?

Trump may be an idiot, but even he knows that placing our country in some kind of war is the best way for his polling to finally go up a bit.......The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters and, what's a few hundred people killed anyway?.
There's golfing to be attended to.

Trump continues to unravel the Jarrett/Obama Axis of Pro-Iran anti-Israel evil

That 26 year gap makes no sense.
Why doesn't it make sense?
That's how long the Shah was in power.

I know that. The religious nuts came back into vogue as the Shah lost power due to his illness. They were nobodies for most of that period as Khomeini had fled the country.

I guess you can use the term "nobodies"...I personally wouldn't use that term.
Far as the Shah was concerned they weren't nobodies, that's for sure.
He was feeding them into chipper shredders feet first.

You say that like it us a bad thing.

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Quit falling down the well
The people in the Middle East are not happy if they are not fighting

The Iranian government supports terrorism. You can bet they have a hand in the instability of the region.

Perhaps the Iranian government is just as guilty in supporting terrorism as Saudi Arabia, Israel, Syria, Turkey, Yemen, et al ???.......

I hope that Iran's Mullahs are overthrown,BUT the U.S. should stay out of it......

Look up what happened after we overthrew (under orders of British Petroleum) their government and installed a Shah.

Stay the fuck out.

Bless their little politico hearts, consistent thought patterns is just not in their repertoire.

That 26 year gap makes no sense.
Why doesn't it make sense?
That's how long the Shah was in power.

I know that. The religious nuts came back into vogue as the Shah lost power due to his illness. They were nobodies for most of that period as Khomeini had fled the country.

I guess you can use the term "nobodies"...I personally wouldn't use that term.
Far as the Shah was concerned they weren't nobodies, that's for sure.
He was feeding them into chipper shredders feet first.

You say that like it us a bad thing.

They weren't all religious nuts, that's the thing I'm getting at.
They accepted the islamists because it was clear that the islamists were close to uprooting the Shah, any port in a storm.

US civil war? WW1 and 2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, ect....Hell voting in a person like

I'm not a professional historian, but I'm almost certain that President Trump didn't start any of those conflicts.

We didn't like it when you have al queda affiliates, Isis, and the. Muslim brotherhood overthrowing stable secular regimes.

We are quite fine when people protest the oppressive twelver regime that's seeking to create chaos in the middle east to bring about the end of the world

Muslim brotherhood was democratically elected in Egypt .

Sorry that you hate democracy.

Hamas was elected in Gaza. So what?

Trump was elected too. So what?
You should have directed that statement at Timmy

We didn't like it when you have al queda affiliates, Isis, and the. Muslim brotherhood overthrowing stable secular regimes.

We are quite fine when people protest the oppressive twelver regime that's seeking to create chaos in the middle east to bring about the end of the world

Muslim brotherhood was democratically elected in Egypt .

Sorry that you hate democracy.

Hamas was elected in Gaza. So what?
Hamas is hebrew for violence

For a Left Tard the only Free Speech that is acceptable is ANTIFA and BLM preaching Death To Cops, and Death to America. When it comes to Free Speech Left Tard disagrees with touting the virtues of Democracy, and demanding representation. When it comes to Free Speech, Left Tard is always opposed to this, unless it is Speech Derogatory towards America or Freedom, and Left Tards are always on the side of Tyranny

It shouldn't come as a shock then that Left Tards are opposed to The People of Iran Protesting corruption, and wanting Democracy.

I should come as NO SURPRISE that Left Tard is on the side of The Corrupt and defends The Oppressors.

Last edited:

This will probably stand for a while as the stupidest most ill-informed post of 2018. Of course unless the entire left here stops posting, you will be usurped eventually.

The token negro was against democracy in Iran. either way, you liked the Arab spring, why you say this one is bad

I should come as NO SURPRISE that Left Tard is on the side of The Corrupt and defends The Oppressors.

Your POLITICAL SPECTRUM graphic is a total lie.
It's based on the amount of Individual Liberty in each System, and therefore is Completely Accurate!

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

This will probably stand for a while as the stupidest most ill-informed post of 2018. Of course unless the entire left here stops posting, you will be usurped eventually.

Cons still complain about the Arab spring . Don’t act like they didn’t .

You guys just happily forget what you stand for whenever trump does the opposite .

We supported the one in Iran....but we do not support using our military in it, like you guys did with the arab spring.....oh and we'll protect our ambassadors

Forum List

Back