🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump n Cons are praising a Mid East uprising !?

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Now you want Mid East instability ?
/——/ Yes we love the instability of the blood thirst cut throat mullahs. We want people to live in freedom. Naturally you’re opposed.

Liar !

You all bitched and moaned when obama provided air cover for the Lybian revolution.

You know you did . You wanted Qudaffi to stay n power because he controlled the people .

Now you bullshitters are crying “Mid East freedom”. Bunch of fakes .
/——/ We applauded when Reagan bombed Qaddafi. We didn’t support him you piece of shyt.

Bullshit .

Just use the search option . Try “obama
+ Lybia “ and see what comes up .

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

/——/ Yes we love the instability of the blood thirst cut throat mullahs. We want people to live in freedom. Naturally you’re opposed.

Liar !

You all bitched and moaned when obama provided air cover for the Lybian revolution.

You know you did . You wanted Qudaffi to stay n power because he controlled the people .

Now you bullshitters are crying “Mid East freedom”. Bunch of fakes .
/——/ We applauded when Reagan bombed Qaddafi. We didn’t support him you piece of shyt.

Bullshit .

Just use the search option . Try “obama
+ Lybia “ and see what comes up .
/——/ First result from BBC Obama admits Libya was 'worst mistake'

Remember when Trump was against the protesters at his rallies? Now, he's saying that protesting the government is okay and should be supported? He's nothing more than the worlds biggest hypocrite.

Donald Trump calls for protesters to be arrested - CNNPolitics

Kansas City, Missouri (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday called for protesters who demonstrate at his rallies to be arrested by police.

"I hope they arrest these people because they're really violating all of us," Trump said at a rally here during which dozens of protesters were ejected from the venue by police. "They deserve to be arrested."
During one of more than a dozen interruptions, Trump asked police to arrest the demonstrators, saying he would "file whatever charges you want."
But Trump's call went beyond the protesters in this Kansas City theater, with the Republican front-runner suggesting he would like to institute a practice of arresting protesters who disrupt his rallies.
"Once that's starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

Nope...we support Democracy......not dictatorships like you do.

Lol. Such liars .

Why were y’all mad about obama helping the Libyan rebels??

Simple question .

Trump may be an idiot, but even he knows that placing our country in some kind of war is the best way for his polling to finally go up a bit.......The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters and, what's a few hundred people killed?.......There's golfing to be attended to.

Mean while in Chicago.....

Lol. Such liars .

Simple question .
/—-/ he never did. He ignored their pleas for help.

Simple question .

Are you really expecting an honest answer???....
Most of these idiots were pissed that Obama killed off OBL.

Lol. Such liars .

Simple question .

Useless war , even the democrats tried to stop Hillary and Obama

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dem Iranians is wantin' to throw off...

... the shackles of an oppressive Islamist regime."

So did the Libyans.

So did the Egyptians.

So did the Syrians.

But hey - we LIKE those oppressive regimes.

The U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a sure fire-bet to get the American flag burned by rioters

Every American embassy in the world has two permanent fixtures.

The first is a crowd of miscreants burning an American flag.

The second is a much larger crowd of miscreants lining up for American visas.

I’ve always wondered where they get those flags ?

Is there an “American burning flag store”. That sells highly flammable flags ?

Must be a profitable business. Probably have easy to sell deals, "buy one flag, get lighter 50% off"

Oh? Egypt? Libya? Syria? All attempting democracy?

I didn't notice much support there dude....

Iraq ring a bell to you? Ya do know after Bush Jr set them free a little Iraq girl got to compete in the Olympics right ?

Unheard of in Saddam's regime of terror.

The problem with openly supporting Iranian protestors is basically on of the long game vs short immediate but ultimately futile gestures.

The Iranians may protest their government - but it is THEIR government and they want THEIR changes. They don't think much of the US and we sure as shit won't be regarded as any sort of "savoir" if we meddle. Anytime the US supports those demonstrations - the government cracks down and the public closes ranks against the US.

The smarter option (one which would mean Trump would have to READ something or talk to a knowledgeable expert like in the gutted State Department)...is to look at changes in Iran in the long term not the short term. Deals that open up the country more - trade, travel, etc. so they can see and decide for themselves what they want. Support the reaching out of some of the more moderate (relatively speaking) leaders to encourage change. It's slowly happening in Saudi Arabia. But if slap down the moderate leaders because they aren't moderate enough then you're just going to get the hardliners again. Quietly (under the table) supporting those who want to change the current Iranian regime is much more effective then loudly supporting it. But Trump only knows loud.

Iraq ring a bell to you? Ya do know after Bush Jr set them free a little Iraq girl got to compete in the Olympics right ?

Yes. Look at Iraq. Over 200,000 civilian deaths. That little Iraqi girl could have competed in the Olympics without all that.

multigraph.php

The problem with openly supporting Iranian protestors is basically on of the long game vs short immediate but ultimately futile gestures.

The Iranians may protest their government - but it is THEIR government and they want THEIR changes. They don't think much of the US and we sure as shit won't be regarded as any sort of "savoir" if we meddle. Anytime the US supports those demonstrations - the government cracks down and the public closes ranks against the US.

The smarter option (one which would mean Trump would have to READ something or talk to a knowledgeable expert like in the gutted State Department)...is to look at changes in Iran in the long term not the short term. Deals that open up the country more - trade, travel, etc. so they can see and decide for themselves what they want. Support the reaching out of some of the more moderate (relatively speaking) leaders to encourage change. It's slowly happening in Saudi Arabia. But if slap down the moderate leaders because they aren't moderate enough then you're just going to get the hardliners again. Quietly (under the table) supporting those who want to change the current Iranian regime is much more effective then loudly supporting it. But Trump only knows loud.
Counting on trump??? Iran is f-ed

Yes. Look at Iraq. Over 200,000 civilian deaths. That little Iraqi girl could have competed in the Olympics without all that.

multigraph.php

What kind of nonsense post is that , so now you think Iraq was a free country under Saddam and young girls could compete in the Olympics?

Newsflash hun girls couldn't

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dem Iranians is wantin' to throw off...

... the shackles of an oppressive Islamist regime."

So did the Libyans.

So did the Egyptians.

So did the Syrians.

But hey - we LIKE those oppressive regimes.

No, the Libyans were not "oppressed" neither were the Egyptians OR the Syrian people. I doubt that Iran oppresses their people either....at least not in the way that despots set up by USA.INC that would play ball with USA.INC. The difference here is that President Trump isn't using a proxy army funded by various intel groups like the CIA,Mossad and the Saudis while using other countries as conduits to funnel weapons and money to them.............get it now?

Forum List

Back