🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump n Cons are praising a Mid East uprising !?

hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

Now you want Mid East instability ?
Although Iran is in the mid-East, it isn't an Arab country and so it's not part of the "Arab spring." Think of it as a Persian uprising. It's about time they chased them Ayrabs to hell out of their country.

Are you really expecting an honest answer???....
Most of these idiots were pissed that Obama killed off OBL.

They were in DENIAL about it.
They even constructed themes about how Obama "just happened to be in the room when the raids went down", like he was just emptying the wastebaskets (like the good colored janitor they think he is) and suddenly "What the Hell? SEAL Team Six are attacking OBL? I better sit down and watch this!"

As if somehow the military is not under the authority of the Commander-In-Chief...if he's black, and a Democrat.

Last edited:
hold on ! I though you cons hated the Arab spring. And y’all bitched and moaned about the demise of you buddy, poor Qudaffi.

The Arab Spring favored the Islamists. You know, the ones who have sworn to destroy America. Obama plainly supported their efforts.

Thankfully, Al-Sisi and friends arose and stomped it back in Egypt. Morsi still rots in a cell. :laugh:

Nope...we support Democracy......not dictatorships like you do.

Oh? Egypt? Libya? Syria? All attempting democracy?

I didn't notice much support there dude....

Iraq ring a bell to you? Ya do know after Bush Jr set them free a little Iraq girl got to compete in the Olympics right ?

Unheard of in Saddam's regime of terror.

Yes. Look at Iraq. Over 200,000 civilian deaths. That little Iraqi girl could have competed in the Olympics without all that.

multigraph.php

What kind of nonsense post is that , so now you think Iraq was a free country under Saddam and young girls could compete in the Olympics?

Newsflash hun girls couldn't

Coyote I thought you were smarter than this..

Iraq's sole female athlete in Olympics has already won

During the former regime, international sports gained a dark reputation after Iraq's Olympic Committee and soccer federation were put under the control of Saddam Hussein's son Udai in 1984. At the Olympic committee's headquarters in Baghdad, Udai was said to have torture rooms and had the reputation of being unforgiving for gaffes on the fieldWhen athletes lost, they were punished through violence and humiliation. For women, that often meant rape. As a result, women avoided competitive sports for years, said Emad Nassir Hussain, the Iraqi Olympic Committee spokesman.

I though you cons hated the Arab spring.

When Obama supported every uprising that made things worse (Egypt) and ignored the one that would have made things better, Iran, you're damn right we hated it.

Iraq ring a bell to you? Ya do know after Bush Jr set them free a little Iraq girl got to compete in the Olympics right ?

Yes. Look at Iraq. Over 200,000 civilian deaths. That little Iraqi girl could have competed in the Olympics without all that.

multigraph.php

Yeah, who killed all of those civilians?

multigraph.php

What kind of nonsense post is that , so now you think Iraq was a free country under Saddam and young girls could compete in the Olympics?

During the former regime, international sports gained a dark reputation after Iraq's Olympic Committee and soccer federation were put under the control of Saddam Hussein's son Udai in 1984. At the Olympic committee's headquarters in Baghdad, Udai was said to have torture rooms and had the reputation of being unforgiving for gaffes on the fieldWhen athletes lost, they were punished through violence and humiliation. For women, that often meant rape. As a result, women avoided competitive sports for years, said Emad Nassir Hussain, the Iraqi Olympic Committee spokesman.

I agree that his regime was bad but - the carnage that followed and the corrupt government that arose make such gains questionable.

There are a lot of horrific regimes.

multigraph.php

What was the first domino that rocketed Iraq into civil war and sectarian conflict?

When Obama supported every uprising that made things worse (Egypt) and ignored the one that would have made things better, Iran, you're damn right we hated it.

That's pretty transparently hypocritical.

You support Egypt's bloodthirsty autocratic regime but think Iran's is horrible.

multigraph.php

I agree that his regime was bad but - the carnage that followed and the corrupt government that arose make such gains questionable.

But it takes time, decades to change and heal , that's what bush Jr did in Iraq and Obama screwed it up by pulling out and declaring the war over to win an election..

Once your in a country the US can never leave..

We seen that first hand with our troops staying in Japan , Germany and South Korea they prospered and became powerhouse democracy's.

That's pretty transparently hypocritical.

You support Egypt's bloodthirsty autocratic regime but think Iran's is horrible.

Is Egypt supporting terrorist organizations worldwide?
Because Iran is.

The Arab Spring favored the Islamists. You know, the ones who have sworn to destroy America. Obama plainly supported their efforts.

Thankfully, Al-Sisi and friends arose and stomped it back in Egypt. Morsi still rots in a cell. :laugh:

It's because the Islamists were the only groups with enough political organization to mount an election campaign. The other groups were much more fractured and disorganized.

Unfortunately - you are now supporting an autocratic dictatorship that has clamped down on ALL political dissent, not just Islamists, jailed and tortured journalists and dissadents. The Egyptian torture chambers are active I am sure.

And you call this "good". Typical Rightwing mentality.

Absolutely! What could be better than muslims killing each other? Think of the time money and trouble it saves us.

Are you really expecting an honest answer???....
Most of these idiots were pissed that Obama killed off OBL.

They were in DENIAL about it.
They even constructed themes about how Obama "just happened to be in the room when the raids went down", like he was just emptying the wastebaskets (like the good colored janitor they think he is) and suddenly "What the Hell? The Marines are attacking OBL? I better sit down and watch this!"

As if somehow the military is not under the authority of the Commander-In-Chief...if he's black, and a Democrat.

Marines? OBL? How flippin' clueless are you?

...Most migrants would rather have Europe than to be subjected to the racism and xenophobia of your ilk.
Not to worry.

Europe is wising-up, too.

Maintaining the right to keep Muzzies out of the UK is what BRexit is all about, eh?

The French aren't far behind, and, when they "tip", so will the Germans, and Angela Trojan Horse Merkel will fall.

Nobody wants more of those Neanderthal Muzzies than they're already stuck with.

multigraph.php

What was the first domino that rocketed Iraq into civil war and sectarian conflict?

Obama pulling out troops in 2012 and given rise to ISIS

Don't you remember about the ISIS and sinjar massacre killing off the Christian yazidis ?

Thank God for the Kurdish fighters for saving them
Sinjar massacre - Wikipedia

multigraph.php

But it takes time, decades to change and heal , that's what bush Jr did in Iraq and Obama screwed it up by pulling out and declaring the war over to win an election..

Once your in a country the US can never leave..

We seen that first hand with our troops staying in Japan , Germany and South Korea they prospered and became powerhouse democracy's.

I disagree. Bush was naive in thinking all he needed to do was topple Hussein and all would be well. Iraq was a fractured country full of ethnic and religious divides that were exploited by Hussein. The Middle East is nothing like Japan, Germany and South Korea. What happened when elections were held was the suppressed (under Hussein) reaped all the power and shared very little with the other groups. Add to that corruption, endemic to the area, and a lack of stable democratic institutions (independent judiciary, effective measures to attack corruption, etc) - there was no way it was going to be stable. We were proping up a corrupt government that did not have the support of the people.

multigraph.php

Obama pulling out troops in 2012 and given rise to ISIS

Don't you remember about the ISIS and sinjar massacre killing off the Christian yazidis ?

Thank God for the Kurdish fighters for saving them
Sinjar massacre - Wikipedia

Correct me if I'm wrong BUT - wasn't the pulling out an agreement already negotiated by Bush?

Forum List

Back