Trump Negotiating Peace Barry Believed Would Never Be

Barry tried to alter Israel's election to overthrow its govt while arming and negotiating with Israel's enemies...

President Trump is actually negotiating peace between Israel & Middle Eastern nations...

Horse Feathers. Iran has been instrument in driving those nations together. In the old Tradition, the Jews and the Arabs always got along for thousands of years. In the last 1000 years, it's been the Persians that have been the enemy of everyone else including the Arabs and Jews. There has been backroom deals going on all along between the Arab Countries and Israel for quite some time. Rump really had nothing to do with it. It's another case of Rump taking credit for someone elses accomplishments.
So do you think this is a good thing (the peace deals) or a bad thing.

Not worth answering. Ask a better question.
You just don't want to give Trump any credit whatsoever. Pretty fucking retarded Daryl (and Daryl and Daryl)

I give him credit when he deserves credit. But lately that hasn't been the case. And the Swing States have Biden kicking Rumps ass so they aren't buying it either.
How can Biden kick anyone's ass when he never leaves his basement, and when he does he needs ear buds and a teleprompter to remind himself to BREATHE?! :p

Your schtick is at least a month old. Call your Red Handler and get a new diatribe.

Barry tried to alter Israel's election to overthrow its govt while arming and negotiating with Israel's enemies...

President Trump is actually negotiating peace between Israel & Middle Eastern nations...

Horse Feathers. Iran has been instrument in driving those nations together. In the old Tradition, the Jews and the Arabs always got along for thousands of years. In the last 1000 years, it's been the Persians that have been the enemy of everyone else including the Arabs and Jews. There has been backroom deals going on all along between the Arab Countries and Israel for quite some time. Rump really had nothing to do with it. It's another case of Rump taking credit for someone elses accomplishments.

You just don't want to give Trump any credit whatsoever. Pretty fucking retarded Daryl (and Daryl and Daryl)

I give him credit when he deserves credit. But lately that hasn't been the case. And the Swing States have Biden kicking Rumps ass so they aren't buying it either.
How can Biden kick anyone's ass when he never leaves his basement, and when he does he needs ear buds and a teleprompter to remind himself to BREATHE?! :p

Your schtick is at least a month old. Call your Red Handler and get a new diatribe.
What is old is your continuous nauseating defense of a feeble, ancient, white, elitist, self-serving, self-enriching, extremely racist, corrupt, criminal, confessed extorting, coup co-conspiring, pu$$y-grabbing, child sniffing/groping, Russia-colluding, China-serving, Dementia-savaged, failed politician of over 40 years who has never been right about any foreign policy decision - to include the decision to call the Trump Travel Ban 'Xenophobic' and leading the Democrats in opposing and attempting to block it.

I thought at 1st the Democratic Party was insane for choosing Biden to be their nominee but then I realized why they chose him:

Just like the snowflakes, Biden is mentally unbalanced, has the IQ of a mushroom now, is easy to manipulate, and he will do or say anything they tell him to.

Thanks for the demo! I am sure Jonathon Gruber is sitting back somewhere laughing at your ass as you continue to prove him right, that snowflakes ARE stupid.

:p

What is old is your continuous nauseating defense of a feeble, ancient, white, elitist, self-serving, self-enriching, extremely racist, corrupt, criminal, confessed extorting, coup co-conspiring, pu$$y-grabbing, child sniffing/groping, Russia-colluding, China-serving, Dementia-savaged, failed politician of over 40 years who has never been right about any foreign policy decision - to include the decision to call the Trump Travel Ban 'Xenophobic' and leading the Democrats in opposing and attempting to block it.

I thought at 1st the Democratic Party was insane for choosing Biden to be their nominee but then I realized why they chose him:

Just like the snowflakes, Biden is mentally unbalanced, has the IQ of a mushroom now, is easy to manipulate, and he will do or say anything they tell him to.

Thanks for the demo! I am sure Jonathon Gruber is sitting back somewhere laughing at your ass as you continue to prove him right, that snowflakes ARE stupid.

Wow, you copy and paste is SOOOOO good. No original thoughts.

The 9/11 attacks were likely orchestrated by Israel's Mossad...for the explicit purpose of spurring the U.S. to attack Israel's Muslim neighbors whom they dont want to share 1/4 of the world with. It served very much the same purpose as Pearl Harbor did, except Pearl Harbor wasnt a false flag blamed on a different group.

Wow
Total ignorance.
Going withthe

The 9/11 attacks were likely orchestrated by Israel's Mossad...for the explicit purpose of spurring the U.S. to attack Israel's Muslim neighbors whom they dont want to share 1/4 of the world with. It served very much the same purpose as Pearl Harbor did, except Pearl Harbor wasnt a false flag blamed on a different group.

Wow
Total ignorance.

Going with the corrupt government's bought media explanation is total ignorance.

Wow
Total ignorance.
Going with the government/corporate media explanation is total ignorance. Totally scary that people are so gullible and dont use their own minds.

Wow 2 false starts there genius.
How so, Einstein?

Wow, you copy and paste is SOOOOO good. No original thoughts.
Did your mommy come up with that 'devastating' come-back, lil' snowflake?

Please provide the link and the exact quote from where I copied and pasted this....link or lie, shithead.

The fact is I had no problem typing exactly what Joe Biden is without having to cut and paste from anywhere....

At least you weren't stupid enough to try to claim none of it is true.

JOE BIDEN DECLARED PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN WAS TRUMP 'BEING HYSTERICAL' AND CALLED THE BAN 'XENOPHOBIC' ... BIDEN OPENLY UNDERMINED THE PRESIDENT'S ATTEMPT TO PROTECT AMERICANS BY PUBLICLY OPPOSING THE LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN...

BIDEN WAS WRONG - IF HE HAD HIS WAY THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO BAN, THE VIRUS WOULD HAVE SPREAD MORE, & MORE AMERICANS WOULD GAVE DIED!

DON'T HEAR IT FROM ME, SNOWFLAKES - WATCH BIDEN PROVE YOU ALL TO BE LIARS AS HE SAYS IT HIMSELF:

FROM 'HYSTERICAL' AND 'XENOPHOBIC' TO 'HEY, THE TRAVEL BAN IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, & I SUPPORT IT', BIDEN REALIZES HE WAS WRONG AGAIN ON FOREIGN POLICY AND JUMPS ON BOARD THE ' TRUMP TRAIN', ENDORSES PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN:

As someone from the region I can tell you this.

Most of the mid east leaders are dictators and dont represent the people. Trump can buy the puppet leaders but will never buy the people.
Israel is a rogue nation and a cancer that was installed forcefully, took lands by force, killed thousands in the process...they've got the upper hand now with the help of our tax money but it wont last forever. 1.6 billion want their holy land back and as the history showed things do change...dont be fooled that the US will be forever strong and protecting Israel imperialistic ambitions.

We should make a homeland in the US for the Israelis and on their way out Isreal should Nuke the Middle East into fucking oblivion.
Wishful thinking. Israelis got you by the balls they use your money while many americans are starving and many of them are veterans. Keep up !!!

Nope
Nope what ? US gives billions of dollars to israel, fight its wars. Send its children to die for it...while if americans need the slightest thing they need to jump hurdles. Israel rules.

Trump's right again, "experts" wrong again.

The "Experts" had two propositions now falsified by reality.

i) Palestinian State must be resolved before other nations will begin to make peace with Israel - Falsified.

ii) Moving our Embassy to Jerusalem would make any steps toward peace "impossible" with any Islamic nation. - Falsified.

Trump's made more peace in the Middle East in the last week, than the "experts" made in the last 35 years.

Suppose They Made Peace But Democrats Wouldn’t Come?
Question: Remember when Democrats were for peace the Middle East?
Answer: ORANGE MAN BAD, hater!

PEACEMONGER: Up To 9 Additional Nations Could Join Peace Deal With Israel, Including Saudi Arabia.

Israel is nation with a vibrant diversified first world economy backed by a world class military, and firmly backed by the Top Military, and military supplier, in the world.

The surround nations are too heavily dependent on a natural resource export, of a natural resource for which they no longer have a controlling cartel. Clearly, their better future depends on integrating with Israel rather than Iran. And don't give up on the ability of the Iranian people to see the light and walk into it.

Trump's right again, "experts" wrong again.

The "Experts" had two propositions now falsified by reality.

i) Palestinian State must be resolved before other nations will begin to make peace with Israel - Falsified.

ii) Moving our Embassy to Jerusalem would make any steps toward peace "impossible" with any Islamic nation. - Falsified.

Trump's made more peace in the Middle East in the last week, than the "experts" made in the last 35 years.

Suppose They Made Peace But Democrats Wouldn’t Come?
Question: Remember when Democrats were for peace the Middle East?
Answer: ORANGE MAN BAD, hater!

That's because the experts have a cushy life being ecperts that solve no problems into perpetuity
President Trump simply gets things done
The experts hate that.

Forum List

Back