Trump never knew???? Spoiler alert: Trump is a liar!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All weekend, Trumps lawyer rallied the media to believe, that his client, The Lyin King, knew nothing of the Russian contacts with his son.....really bitch? Donald Trump has got to get it into that tiny head of his, we're not all stupid like his support base....all Trump has to do, is rewind his campaign video's and see over and over and over again his mentioning of Russia and what was going on....Listen, I'm tired of beating a dead horse....we all are. Donald Trump is guilty of treasonistic tactics against this country and our electorial system...its time to not only lock up this orange nightmare, but throw away the fuckin key.

All weekend, Trumps lawyer rallied the media to believe, that his client, The Lyin King, knew nothing of the Russian contacts with his son.....really bitch? Donald Trump has got to get it into that tiny head of his, we're not all stupid like his support base....all Trump has to do, is rewind his campaign video's and see over and over and over again his mentioning of Russia and what was going on....Listen, I'm tired of beating a dead horse....we all are. Donald Trump is guilty of treasonistic tactics against this country and our electorial system...its time to not only lock up this orange nightmare, but throw away the fuckin key.
I'm tired of beating a dead horse...
yet here you are beating this dead horse....and my guess is,you will still be beating it months from now....

Forum List

Back