Trump never mentioned our Troops serving in harms way. It was all "I"I"I".

I'm wondering what the Q means as well. More political correctness speech, perhaps?

theHawk, post: 14809382
You might have a point if we actually had large numbers of troops in combat zones in combat operations. But we don't.

If one Service Member is in harms way - and many are - they deserve a tribute from a potential CinC at his acceptance speech. Pilots taking off and landing on carriers are in harms way. Advisers and trainers are much closer to the battle than Trump or any of us right now. Afghanistan is still dangerous. Our Special Ops are on dangerous missions we may never know about.

My god an hour and half speech and not one word of tribute.

I have a point because Trump did say:

"We must abandon the failed policy of nation building and regime change that Hillary Clinton pushed in Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Syria. Instead, we must work with all of our allies who share our goal of destroying ISIS and stamping out Islamic terror."

Of course Trump makes no sense there. The goal of destroying ISIS with our allies involves nation building.

Just today -

Kerry Raises $2B From Foreign Donors to Aid Iraq - USA Today
USA Today › news › nation › 2016/07/20
1 day ago - Secretary of State John Kerry raisedmore than $2 billion during a conference at the State Department ...

Our troops are on the winning side in Iraq and now it will take nation building in all the reclaimed territory that ISIS held.

Why no shout out to our troops by Trump?

My guess is he thinks ISIS is winning because he needs them to keep winning so he gets his lying ass elected.

Our troops and pilots are ruining the ISIS message for him.

HereWeGoAgain, post: 14809599.
Anyone else notice the strident desperation shown by libs on USMB?
It's getting downright comical!!

The rebuttal to 'America is not Great' comes next week. The beauty of a multi-cultural Inclusive Great America to be made even greater will be seen next week.

No worries.

I can't believe he made the same mistake Romney made.

Our Troops are on the winning side. Destroying ISIS in Iraq Syria and Libya. No mention.

To Trump they are all losers until he takes over.

To Troops Our troops have accomplished nothing for the past seven and half years.

He says:

"This is the legacy of Hillary Clinton: death, destruction and weakness."

Read more: Full text: Donald Trump 2016 RNC draft speech transcript
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

This is not a Defense of Trump but we as a Nation should be used to I-I-I, narcissism, and dismissing our troops after the last 8 years.

Forum List

Back