Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Neither Bush nor Obama or any ex-president is being invited. Invites are presidents, prime ministers, or heads of state, British and foreign royalty, and personal friends of the queen. There is only room for few hundred and there is expected to be over half million in the streets waiting to pay their respects.

So there's no teeth to the argument that Trump was "snubbed" and/or not invited because he's mean.
Right?
There is no doubt that if they choose which ex-presidents to invite, Trump would certainly not be on the list. His first visit with the queen would be his last.

yep…what’s your point?

sadly, she stuck with having to invite him since he’s the correct head of state…the only real punished t for his contemptuous behavior hurts the rest of the country…no delagation. brandon did that
Royal funerals and coronations have protocols that go back centuries. It's not like a wedding ceremony where the couple decides who they would like to have attend.

when her father died, we were allowed to bring other members of Govt, including the SoS, Dean Acheson.

But, Winston Churchill was the last person to have a state funeral in the UK....we were allowed a deligation there as well...Chief Justice Warren, SoS Dean Rusk, the UK Amb, David Bruce, Lloyd Hand to name a few attended.

In other words it wasn't limited to the head of our state, we were allowed to bring deligations....due to the fact Truman, nor Johnson were eld in contempt of the UK, actually no president before Xiden has ever
Royal Funerals are different from state funerals. You don't get to invite who you like. Protocols dictate who is invited.

geez, you all live in a little cult bubble, ignoring reality around you....

UK’s Parliament Holds Biden in Contempt as France and Britain Forced to Rescue Citizens Trapped in Kabul​

Figures from YouGov, based on polling between January 2021 and March 2021, show that Biden is currently the second most popular foreign politician in the UK, with over half of respondents (51 per cent) having a positive opinion of him. Barack Obama remains the most popular foreign leader, earning the approval of 71 per cent of UK voters, while Trump remains highly unpopular (with 71 per cent disapproving).

During visits, Trump made controversial comments about the NHS, repeatedly insulted London's mayor, Sadiq Khan, given a surprise newspaper interview humiliating his host, then-Prime Minister Theresa May, and finally showing disrespect for the queen and thus the nation.

that story is from dec 2021, and still xiden was held in contempt of the UK.

how does that change that?
In the June of 2022, Biden had a 56% confidence rating and 44% No confidence rating in the UK.
About the only place Trump is popular is in Mar A Lago

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/...n-contempt-for-afghanistan-withdrawal/Figures from YouGov, based on polling between January 2021 and March 2021, show that Biden is currently the second most popular foreign politician in the UK, with over half of respondents (51 per cent) having a positive opinion of him. Barack Obama remains the most popular foreign leader, earning the approval of 71 per cent of UK voters, while Trump remains highly unpopular (with 71 per cent disapproving).

During visits, Trump made controversial comments about the NHS, repeatedly insulted London's mayor, Sadiq Khan, given a surprise newspaper interview humiliating his host, then-Prime Minister Theresa May, and finally showing disrespect for the queen and thus the nation.

ORLY?

STFU you lying asshat!

Figures from YouGov, based on polling between January 2021 and March 2021, show that Biden is currently the second most popular foreign politician in the UK, with over half of respondents (51 per cent) having a positive opinion of him. Barack Obama remains the most popular foreign leader, earning the approval of 71 per cent of UK voters, while Trump remains highly unpopular (with 71 per cent disapproving).

who was held in contemlt? p

Of course they're just making excuses and not inviting former presidents helps back up their claims. The true reason is with all of the current allegations that probably aren't even true.

Obama wasnt invited either. Nor was Bush, nor was Carter, nor was Clinton. :cuckoo:

Neither Bush nor Obama or any ex-president is being invited. Invites are presidents, prime ministers, or heads of state, British and foreign royalty, and personal friends of the queen. There is only room for few hundred and there is expected to be over half million in the streets waiting to pay their respects.

Obviously. Additionally Trump is despised in the UK for his vulgar remarks when Diana died. He wanted to be the center of attention.

they didn’t hold trump in contempt. just xiden

moreover the UK supported and endorced the agreement trump made, ans xiden failed to enforce and then betrayed the UK on

you have provided no official statements from the UK holding trump in contempt

I quoted them blaming Trump for making a deal with the Taliban to withdraw the troops.

I quoted them blaming Trump for making a deal with the Taliban to withdraw the troops.
provide the link

i showed where they voted to support the deal…actually trump had the support of the entire world…i showed you that…the UN backed teump

did xiden have any support for his blunder and surrender to the terrorist?

provide the link

i showed where they voted to support the deal…actually trump had the support of the entire world…i showed you that…the UN backed teump

did xiden have any support for his blunder and surrender to the terrorist?

LOL

It was in your link, ya fuckin' idiot.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

It was in your link, ya fuckin' idiot.

face-palm-gif.278959
The one where the entire free world supported what Trump did? I am sorry....please provide the link. Must of lost it

The one where the entire free world supported what Trump did? I am sorry....please provide the link. Must of lost it

Holy shit. YOU posted it. I linked it back to you no less than 3 times. Go back to those posts to find it.

Forum List

Back