Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

geez...hey dumb fuck....who's on UN Security Council? Holy mother.....

The article shows that Xiden was held in contempt of the UK, nobody else.

Someone who is not a member of Britain's Parliament, which is what you were discussing.

Again, your earlier article contained a link to its source. That article expressed criticism of Trump for his deal with the Taliban to withdraw our troops.

Someone who is not a member of Britain's Parliament, which is what you were discussing.

Again, your earlier article contained a link to its source. That article expressed criticism of Trump for his deal with the Taliban to withdraw our troops.
the UK is part of the UN SC you dumb fuck...they supported the deal, they voted to support it. Geez....the entire UN SC did.

Xiden however, was held in contempt of the UK, for his betrayal to the Kingdom.

So I see you can't really answer the question...more deflection, as your dear leader leaves a historic mark on our relationship with UK....first and only President ever held in contempt

Congrats

Only Former President Obama is more popular in the UK than President Biden. :clap:

Do you live in some fantastic world, with no facts? UK Parliament Holds Biden in Contempt for Afghanistan Withdrawal - Washington Free Beacon

UK Parliament Holds Biden in Contempt for Afghanistan Withdrawal​

From that telegraph.co.uk source...

"The American decision to withdraw was not just a mistake – it was an avoidable mistake, from President Trump's flawed deal with the Taliban to President Biden's decision to proceed, and to proceed in such a disastrous way."

the UK is part of the UN SC you dumb fuck...they supported the deal, they voted to support it. Geez....the entire UN SC did.

Xiden however, was held in contempt of the UK, for his betrayal to the Kingdom.

"The American decision to withdraw was not just a mistake – it was an avoidable mistake, from President Trump's flawed deal with the Taliban to President Biden's decision to proceed, and to proceed in such a disastrous way."

Only Former President Obama is more popular in the UK than President Biden. :clap:
that story is from dec 2021, and still xiden was held in contempt of the UK.

how does that change that?

ok? meanwhile they signed off the the deal and xiden was held in contempt

ok? meanwhile they signed off the the deal and xiden was held in contempt

And then blamed Trump & Biden for withdrawing. Goes to show you conflating their Parliament with their seat on the U.N. fails to shield Trump.

And again, Biden is invited to Queen Elizabeth's services.

And then blamed Trump & Biden for withdrawing. Goes to show you conflating their Parliament with their seat on the U.N. fails to shield Trump.

And again, Biden is invited to Queen Elizabeth's services.
i don’t see where they held trump in contempt or any official statement, other then signing on to thee trump deal.

Are you really trying to suggest the UK member to the UN doesn’t represent the UK? hahahaba

There were no former Presidents invited to the funeral.

The fact that libs wet themselves over Trump not being invited is funny...

i don’t see where they held trump in contempt or any official statement, other then signing on to thee trump deal.

Are you really trying to suggest the UK member to the UN doesn’t represent the UK? hahahaba

Of course I said no such thing. I said, your source, the British Parliament, condemned both Trump and Biden for pulling the troops out. I also pointed out that Britain invited Biden to attend Elizabeth's services.

Of course I said no such thing. I said, your source, the British Parliament, condemned both Trump and Biden for pulling the troops out. I also pointed out that Britain invited Biden to attend Elizabeth's services.
they didn’t hold trump in contempt. just xiden

moreover the UK supported and endorced the agreement trump made, ans xiden failed to enforce and then betrayed the UK on

you have provided no official statements from the UK holding trump in contempt

I'm watching a nightly news show right now and they're talking about the freaking queen again. Seems like it's never going to end.

PLEASE...let it be over with. Drop the old bag in a hole and cover her up already. If I never again hear about "The Royal Family" it'll be too soon.

I have to admit, that it actually is getting rather annoying lol

Trump is responsible for his behavior, no one else is to blame.

What behavior? Trump had great respect for the queen even though he does act like an asshole sometimes.

That could have been a mistake,.. but even if it wasn't I admit that Trump has his flaws.

He’s a loud mouth asshole.

Again, he can be at times but he just made a statement that she was a lovely lady.

I wouldn't care as much as if weren't for the fact that the leftist media has always had it in for Trump since the very beginning.

Hey that's what it says for the video in my OP as well.
There are personality traits of Trump that attracts some people and repels other.
  • Ambitious/self-servicing and quick to take advantage of others
  • Dominate, Controlling, and Aggressive
  • Outgoing bordering on impulsive.
These are exactly the personality you would expect in a self-made successful businessman whose management style is dictatorial. Trump controls the Trump Organization with his wife, a CFO, and a representative from his legal team. Trump personally makes all major business decisions. If company rules and regulations are a problem he changes them. If laws are a problem he charges his legal team with finding a way to work around them. The most ardent Trump supporters see Trump's management style as a means of fixing a broken government.

The left wing media that understands how goverment works knows that a dictatorial management style only works in a dictatorship. They have been telling their readership that Trump is square peg trying fit in a round hole. The result is a more fragmented nation, lost of faith in the electoral system, a two time impeached president that is facing possible criminal charges in 4 investigation.

Forum List

Back