Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Likely, and the special relationship the countries once shared before Xiden betrayed the UK, and was held in contempt of the united kingdom

They know what Trump's deal was with the Taliban in February of 2020.
He may have been clueless. Keeping her waiting and walking in front of her etc may be rude.

Not bowing was normal. Americans especially presidents do not bow to royalty.

The english know this and understand it.

When the sovereign is much older it would be a gracious courtesy to bow.. and it costs nothing.

Oh so you didn't read the agreement or the article?

Why do you lie? and stay uninformed?

But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

The expats in Afghanistan had 20 months notice to leave. The majority of the US troops had left and the 5000 prisoners had been released by September of 2020. Biden wasn't president. You know that the US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad. The US state department had travel warnings for Afghanistan for more than a decade.

I didn't vote for Obama either, but I was happily surprised that he was a fine president.

It was difficult. Sarah Palin was a real deal breaker. Worse than Kamala Harris. Grizzly mom is so stupid and low class.

It was difficult. Sarah Palin was a real deal breaker. Worse than Kamala Harris. Grizzly mom is so stupid and low class.

Low class?

Kamala Harris literally fucked Willie Brown to further her career.

Your Vice President is a bonafide slut...

He didn't impress me much...

Your racism is showing. Do you think of Obama as a man or a black man? Do you value character and education? Maybe I have been lucky, but I have had some wonderful, lifelong black friends. I admire and respect Obama and his wife.

The expats in Afghanistan had 20 months notice to leave. The majority of the US troops had left and the 5000 prisoners had been released by September of 2020. Biden wasn't president. You know that the US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad. The US state department had travel warnings for Afghanistan for more than a decade.
yes, xiden wasn't president when the deal was in place and working. He took office, the Taliban knew he was weak, and stopped doing their part....then Xiden left in the middle of the night, leaving Americans, and our allies behind...hence why the UK found him in contempt.

They know what Trump's deal was with the Taliban in February of 2020.

When the sovereign is much older it would be a gracious courtesy to bow.. and it costs nothing.
Yes, they supported the deal...what's your point? That's why they held Xiden in contempt for betraying them and the deal

LOLOL

Yet even more criticisms of Trump's deal...

ent.
“The Doha agreement was a very weak agreement, and the U.S. should have gained more concessions from the Taliban.”
Maybe they should have...but it's not relevant, since Xiden ignored the agreement that the US, UK and the UN got with the Taliban.

Your racism is showing.

Oh, go fuck yourself.

How is me saying that he didn't impress me much racist?

Sorry, but you've already lost this debate with that bullshit, retard...

Do you think of Obama as a man or a black man?

I see him as a man, although the media made sure that they forced the fact that he was our first black President down our throats at every turn...

Do you value character and education?

Character is far more important than education. Some of the biggest idiots I've ever met have had the most impressive educations.

Unfortunately, impressive educations don't make you smart...

Maybe I have been lucky, but I have had some wonderful, lifelong black friends.

See, I don't have "black friends". I have friends who are black. Their friendship is more important to me than their race. Obviously, you have some need to categorize people by labeling them as "black friends", etc...

I admire and respect Obama and his wife.

Hey, that's super. I admire Obama's sense of humor. He was a funny guy. I didn't care for him as a President, though. If you insist that makes me racist, then I submit that you're a brainless pinhead...

Forum List

Back