Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

They know what Trump's deal was with the Taliban in February of 2020.

When the sovereign is much older it would be a gracious courtesy to bow.. and it costs nothing.

No it is not courtesy it is symbolic it represents subservience and Americans do not bow to ANY monarch

Your racism is showing. Do you think of Obama as a man or a black man? Do you value character and education? Maybe I have been lucky, but I have had some wonderful, lifelong black friends. I admire and respect Obama and his wife.
TThetre was no racism whatsoever in his starement.

Obamam was a piss poor failure of a president. You are manufacturing lies about racism in kneejerk fashion because that is all you know

Maybe they should have...but it's not relevant, since Xiden ignored the agreement that the US, UK and the UN got with the Taliban.

Huh? Neither the UK nor the UN were part of that agreement.

Oh, go fuck yourself.

How is me saying that he didn't impress me much racist?

Sorry, but you've already lost this debate with that bullshit, retard...

I see him as a man, although the media made sure that they forced the fact that he was our first black President down our throats at every turn...

Character is far more important than education. Some of the biggest idiots I've ever met have had the most impressive educations.

Unfortunately, impressive educations don't make you smart...

See, I don't have "black friends". I have friends who are black. Their friendship is more important to me than their race. Obviously, you have some need to categorize people by labeling them as "black friends", etc...

Hey, that's super. I admire Obama's sense of humor. He was a funny guy. I didn't care for him as a President, though. If you insist that makes me racist, then I submit that you're a brainless pinhead...

FFS, you're an unabashed racist. :icon_rolleyes:

Huh? Neither the UK nor the UN were part of that agreement.
my god! the UK is part of the UN Securyu Counsel that unanimously endorsed the deal…trump went to then with it…he worked with our allies…he didn’t betray them like xiden

You have no problem with the same behavior in Trump.

Again with the retarded comments. I've not said a word about Trump and his career.

But since you brought it up, who was the married woman that Trump fucked to further his career?

Yeah, you can't answer that.

The fact of the matter is that I have no real measurable respect for someone who fucks around on a spouse...

my god! the UK is part of the UN Securyu Counsel that unanimously endorsed the deal…trump went to then with it…he worked with our allies…he didn’t betray them like xiden

Imbecile, you said the agreement was something that "the US, UK and the UN got with the Taliban."

Neither the UK nor the UN got anything from that deal, they weren't a party to it. :eusa_doh:

Imbecile, you said the agreement was something that "the US, UK and the UN got with the Taliban."

Neither the UK nor the UN got anything from that deal, they weren't a party to it. :eusa_doh:
of course they did! i provided you the link. they voted on it and fully endorced it giving their approval and we’re living and working under it until xiden betrayed them

Interesting that they blamed Trump as well as Biden for the decision to leave Afghanistan, but for some reason, you think it was only Biden they held accountable.
And what action did Parliament take? None
A number of conservative MPs in parliament criticized Biden and also Boris Johnson for his comments on Afghanistan. They condemned Biden, not Parliament. And a year later the British still have confidence in Biden but not Trump.

of course they did! i provided you the link. they voted on it and fully endorced it giving their approval and we’re living and working under it until xiden betrayed them

They didn't vote on the deal, they voted voicing their approval to the deal. They were no a party to the deal. The deal was between us and the Taliban.

They didn't vote on the deal, they voted voicing their approval to the deal. They were no a party to the deal. The deal was between us and the Taliban.
haha yes they voted on the deal and approved it…thanks, that’s what i said

haha yes they voted on the deal and approved it…thanks, that’s what i said

LOL

Do you even know you’re crazy? No, they didn't vote on the deal, they voted to endorse the deal. How could they vote on a deal to which they themselves were not a party? :cuckoo:

LOL

Do you even know you’re crazy? No, they didn't vote on the deal, they voted to endorse the deal. How could they vote on a deal to which they themselves were not a party? :cuckoo:
of course they voted on the deal…what do you think they voted on when they voted to endorse it!??

Forum List

Back