Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

of course they voted on the deal…what do you think they voted on when they voted to endorse it!??

They voted on endorsing it. Had they voted against that, the deal would have continued anyway since they weren't a party to it.

They voted on endorsing it. Had they voted against that, the deal would have continued anyway since they weren't a party to it.
yeah they voted in the deal…the UK endorced it

trump worked with our allies, xiden betrayed them, and was held in contempt

He may have been clueless. Keeping her waiting and walking in front of her etc may be rude.

Not bowing was normal. Americans especially presidents do not bow to royalty.

The english know this and understand it.
Queen Elizabeth has met with 13 US presidents. Most have done head bows and a few have done full bows. Where once it was a admission of subjugation, today it's a sign of respect. Trump's visit with the Queen turned out to be a meet and greet largely due to Trump keeping the queen waiting for 10 mins. Trump wears a business suit, fails to button his coat and does not wait for the queen to offer her hand. I would bet the Queen wondered how in the world could Americans elect this pompous oaf.

Queen Elizabeth has met with 13 US presidents. Most have done head bows and a few have done full bows. Where once it was a admission of subjugation, today it's a sign of respect. Trump's visit with the Queen turned out to be a meet and greet largely due to Trump keeping the queen waiting for 10 mins. Trump wears a business suit, fails to button his coat and does not wait for the queen to offer her hand. I would bet the Queen wondered how in the world could Americans elect this pompous oaf.
A business suit? What is he suppose to wear? Here is the President actually meeting the Queen...she extends her hand first.....and is very happy to see him

Here is Xiden...he wore a business suit too...and he didn't bow

i do know it passed, i provided numerous links to stories about it

No, you only posted links saying some MPs voiced their opinion on it. Nothing you posted said it went to a vote, no less passed.

Forum List

Back