Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

He's managed to make himself a pariah.
That's what happens when you have to balls to challenge a bunch of gangsters in their own house. I respect the choice not to give the media a chance to make the Queen's funeral all about attacking Trump. I'm pretty sure he would, as well. They and those who support them have truly become an evil in this world.

That's what happens when you have to balls to challenge a bunch of gangsters in their own house. I respect the choice not to give the media a chance to make the Queen's funeral all about attacking Trump. I'm pretty sure he would, as well. They and those who support them have truly become an evil in this world.
What balls? :heehee: Everytime we look, he's whining.

Of course they're just making excuses and not inviting former presidents helps back up their claims. The true reason is with all of the current allegations that probably aren't even true.

Biden got an initiation because he was the president. Invitation go to heads of state, friends of the queen and royalty which Trump definitely is not. Considering his last royal visit, it was unlikely he would ever be invited again.

When Trump met the queen, he was absolutely clueless, classless, thoughtless, lacking in any dignity and without a shred of respect. Keeping the Queen waiting, shacking hands instead bowing, and walking in front of queen was unacceptable. The English don't understand that this is what one would should expect from Trump as he rarely shows respect for anyone except himself.

Last edited:
So not having to fly seven hours to go to a big pain in the ass funeral, smile at the royal globalists, and give the liberal assclown media an opportunity to take pot shots is a bad thing?

What balls? :heehee: Everytime we look, he's whining.
You should be worried of the euro globalists. Evil is intoxicating. We have been given a lot of warning time. Trump suppressed them for a while. Nations are backsliding by design now.

Of course they're just making excuses and not inviting former presidents helps back up their claims. The true reason is with all of the current allegations that probably aren't even true.

Firstly, there will be loads of people wanting to go. Secondly, they've already got a nut job American they probably wish they could say no to, but can't.

Forum List

Back