Trump Now winning !!

Some poll
The pollster reached the results through 1500 landline and cell phone calls with likely voters, 38 percent of whom were Republicans, 38 percent Democrats, and 24 percent Independents. It should be noted this isn't the typical ideological makeup for most polls.

They found the race in a dead heat, with Trump at 48 percent support and Biden at 47 percent.

So, if you conduct a poll with an equal number of Democrats and Republicans ......wouldn’t you expect the results to be even?

Problem is there are more Democrats in the population than there are Republicans

People Had enough of the riots
Now we’re going to lose the senate because the “gobbler” is a leftist stooge

Brain dead Biden is crashing
The riots have also backfired

if T wins ..he will be going after all those who wrong him
This was interesting

Our Swing Voter Project has uncovered that many of these people, who live in places such as Canton, Ohio; Davenport, Iowa; Erie, Pennsylvania; and Macomb County, Michigan, prefer Trump over Biden. In fact, 22 of 33 respondents in these four most recent locations feel this way.

And over the first year of the project, from March 2019 through February 2020, more than two-thirds of the "Obama-Trump" voters said they would take Trump over Obama in a hypothetical match-up.

While most are still in Trump's camp, they cannot be counted on to support the incumbent. After all, they made a big leap between 2012 and 2016, and could do so again in 2020. Additionally, many of these voters have yet to hear Biden make his case, and some may still be impacted by the economic and health consequences of the pandemic.

This Is CNN!

Only one poll matters. And it won't come out until November.
And neither will Biden come out till November.

When Biden does finally come out of his basement, my guess is he will let us know if he sees his shadow or not to see how much more winter we will have. Hopefully his VP will provide meals on wheels for him so he does not starve to death.

A new poll was published over the weekend that gives President Trump a lead over Joe Biden both nationally and in the key battleground states.

The poll was run by the Democracy Institute on behalf of the Sunday Express. Nationally, it gives Trump 48 percent to Biden’s 46. Trump’s lead in the key battleground states is even bigger. Based on the results of this poll, Trump would get 309 electoral votes, surpassing his 2016 result.

BJ's Pull quote-

The paper went on, “The polling suggests Mr. Trump is emerging as the race leader because of a belief he is best in handling the economy. With a third of voters putting the economy as the top election issue and 66 percent thinking that the economy is bouncing back after coronavirus, voters believe that Trump is better for the economy by 57 percent to 43 percent.”

Patrick Basham, director of the Democracy Institute, has argued that the poll shows that the Biden campaign may have “reached its high water mark.”

A new poll was published over the weekend that gives President Trump a lead over Joe Biden both nationally and in the key battleground states.

The poll was run by the Democracy Institute on behalf of the Sunday Express. Nationally, it gives Trump 48 percent to Biden’s 46. Trump’s lead in the key battleground states is even bigger. Based on the results of this poll, Trump would get 309 electoral votes, surpassing his 2016 result.

BJ's Pull quote-

The paper went on, “The polling suggests Mr. Trump is emerging as the race leader because of a belief he is best in handling the economy. With a third of voters putting the economy as the top election issue and 66 percent thinking that the economy is bouncing back after coronavirus, voters believe that Trump is better for the economy by 57 percent to 43 percent.”

Patrick Basham, director of the Democracy Institute, has argued that the poll shows that the Biden campaign may have “reached its high water mark.”

I don't know if this is true or not, but I do agree that it will always be about the economy and jobs.

What Trump is doing wisely is constantly calling out China. As much as the Wuhan Virus has been a burden politically, rather than China being less of an issue, this virus has made them MORE of an issue. Which is why so few in media want to talk about where it came from, they want to avoid talking about China.

Trump keeps repeating "China this, China that". Reagan did the same about Russia. Not only is it true, but, polls show, even in Canada, that China is viewed as the greatest threat, especially economically.

This is, as I've repeated until I've been blue in the face; Trumps winning issue, and also the issue of our time. The signs are too loud and clear of what a success for China means for the West.

BJ's Pull quote-

It’s funny in Biden’s new commercials he sounds like President Trump, talking about bringing jobs back to America.

Problem is for 40 years Beijing Biden helped sell this country out to China, while his family got kickbacks from them.

Yup. Polls aren't reliable even if they tell you what you want to hear.

Trump will win in Nov cause Biden isn't POTUS material and anyone with a working brain cell can see it.

BJ's Pull quote-

It’s funny in Biden’s new commercials he sounds like President Trump, talking about bringing jobs back to America.

Problem is for 40 years Beijing Biden helped sell this country out to China, while his family got kickbacks from them.

Biden is a serial plagiarist -
Of course his ad sounds like a Trump ad.

Yup. Polls aren't reliable even if they tell you what you want to hear.

Trump will win in Nov cause Biden isn't POTUS material and anyone with a working brain cell can see it.

In their mind it's only credible if they oversample Dems until they get the answer they want.

Odd that no credible poll agrees with them.

Weird what you think is credible
Is there another poll anywhere that agrees with that one, or is that the only one in the world that can be trusted?

As much as I would like to put stock on the polls, I just don't. I was down and out before the 2016 election and then ecstatic when Trump won. The media is way too biased and so are the pollsters. In addition, I haven't met anyone would has ever taken a poll. I truly wonder where the people that are polled come from.

Also as a Trumpster and conservative, I keep my public views close to the chest. The persecution against Trumpsters in Corporate America is real. Cancel culture is real. Many conservatives would provide this information to a stranger.

I am going to wait and see and remain hopeful.

Forum List

Back