Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

Because our country is better than the shitholes they came from.

And from which shithole came your ancestors?

If it’s so bad, there’s the door. We don’t need any more terrorists inciting racism and propaganda and violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh by the way: When was the USA a paradise? 1491 or 2019?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Oh, for this you need an explanation on how its racist.

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

It's not? What if Trump said "Cory Booker is your typical black person" you would not be accusing Trump of racism, but saying go back to your own country is?

You people are such pathetic hypocrites.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
Do you really think he was being racist towards his own family?

It was a racist remark. WTF even bring her race into it if he meant nothing?
Here it is, he was speaking about how racism is ingrained in our society.

Obama: Grandmother "Typical White Person"
Taylor Marsh, Contributor
I write smart, arousing romance while deciphering world events.
03/20/2008 02:52 PM ET
|
Updated Dec 06, 2017

Via a WIP radio:

"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

Yes. We're all aware many black criminals are pissed off that so many potential victims can spot them so easily and avoid them. We also know many black people have the same reactions to other black people they don't know as 'white' people do, and that reaction is not from indoctrination, it's from common experience, too bad for your dumb ass left wing narrative.

lol @ 'Official N Stuff'; a resolution passed by racists and criminal syndicate members that carries as much cred as a UN vote on 'Ending Something Or Other".

Only because it's not.

It's not? What if Trump said "Cory Booker is your typical black person" you would not be accusing Trump of racism, but saying go back to your own country is?

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

|
Updated Dec 06, 2017

Via a WIP radio:

"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

Yes. We're all aware many black criminals are pissed off that so many potential victims can spot them so easily and avoid them. We also know many black people have the same reactions to other black people they don't know as 'white' people do, and that reaction is not from indoctrination, it's from common experience, too bad for your dumb ass left wing narrative.

One moment. Do you say here that Blacks, who criticize Blacks, show that the racism of Whites is correct?

I am a white German with blue eyes and blond hair. My Bavarian ancestors live here ... since ever or a little longer ... One day a neighbor not far from here told me a story about evil Jews. I said to him I don't like to hear this nonsense any longer, because I have on my own Jewish ancestors too. Then he answered: "That's impossible. You have blue eyes. You don't have Jewish ancestors". Believe me: White male racists are idiots.

Last edited:
One moment. Do you say here that Blacks, who criticize Blacks, show that the racism of Whites is correct?

Are you saying otherwise? IS it racism or just common sense from experience? Do you ever go walking around south Chicago or Baltimore much? If not, why not?

The rest of your babbling appears to be some sort of garbled imaginary anecdote or other. Hint: Smoking hash doesn't really mean you're having genuine 'insightful epiphanies', it just means you're stoned, is all.

hmm, I've heard this phrase before...
38932c6e-a81a-4d13-978f-837d427ebf46
Now we know where Trump got it

Trump grew up in Queens NY

Trump was born in Jamaica

please be specific-----JAMAICA, QUEENS in Jamaica Hospital, QUEENS, NY

some people do not know the area

Moron
Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

Are you saying otherwise? IS it racism or just common sense from experience? Do you ever go walking around south Chicago or Baltimore much? If not, why not?

The rest of your babbling appears to be some sort of garbled imaginary anecdote or other. Hint: Smoking hash doesn't really mean you're having genuine 'insightful epiphanies', it just means you're stoned, is all.
I am from Detroit and let me tell you the number one reason inner cities are like that are because black people sold out their family for food stamps. Now it is a culture of poverty and stupidity with boys not knowing how to be men and women not knowing how to grow up.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

I am from Detroit and let me tell you the number one reason inner cities are like that are because black people sold out their family for food stamps. Now it is a culture of poverty and stupidity with boys not knowing how to be men and women not knowing how to grow up.

They are like that because the auto companies used up the city and then abandoned it leaving behind those who could not afford to leave.

Its just incredible to me how you people blindly defend Trump no matter what his dumbass says or does.

"Fuck them all" is by the way what Hitler said once to all other political parties of Germany - and also to the parliament of Germany - and to everyone who was in his eyes not worth to be a German. ....]

Fuck you specifically, you godwin baiting asshole.

Your IQ is average minus more than one sigma, isn't it? And the rest of your aggressions is alcohol or drugs. Or what else did you like to ask or to say to me?

my IQ is fine. You are the asshole here.

A contradiction. If I am really an asshole then your IQ is not fine. And I am really an asshole; specially in context with everything what has to do with Nazi-methods. And Donald Trump uses much to much the propagandistic methods of the Commies and the Nazis. Trump produces a form of world, which is totally irreal and where all problems are solvable by a strong man, who seems to be indeed the problem on his own. Strong men are one of the worst problems of all mankind since centuries. My solidarity is first of all with the fantastic 4 women. I love women. And I love everyone who gives "outcasts" a voice - as this four women are doing, who represent not the male white stupid racists of the USA but another population of the USA - the population of so called "migrants" and the population of the Indians, who came to America and became "red" on this way.....

Your words have no connection to reality.

Trump is not the one using "Nazi-methods", his enemies are. You and yours.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

there was no racism in what he said. He said "if you dont like this country you can leave" He mentioned no individuals, no races, no religions, the comment applied, and applies, to everyone in the USA, white, black, brown, red, asian, hispanic, muslim, jew, Christian, Hindu, atheist, and every other demographic that can be dreamed up.

the only racist comments in the last few weeks have come from the idiot squad of four morons who hate the very country that allows fools like them to exist and speak.

try again winger, you lost this one big time

They are like that because the auto companies used up the city and then abandoned it leaving behind those who could not afford to leave.

wrong again, winger. I grew up in Detroit and it was a great thriving alive city-----------then the democrats took over and it went to shit.

As to the auto industry, it was down for a while because the US makers could not produce a quality product that compared with the japanese and germans, now they do and under Trump the american car industry is expanding in this country.

you really need to stop listening to the CNN propaganda mill, they have filled your head with BS

But you Democrats are all about NAFTA, and worshipping Red China, outsourcing, and all that stuff, as opposed to those white 'deplorables' who are; 'populism' is bad, you know, and you left winger shill for Wall Street like the knee jerk reactionaries you all are in real life. Your masters are proud of your support for foreign dictators and their sweatshops over your own country; maybe Apple wil give you a free I -Pod for your treason and sucking up to the super- wealthy ' liberals' in Greenwich, Conn.. I'm sure Bill Clinton gets one and more for all the aid and subsidies he gave the labor racketeers in Silly Con Valley.

Impossible since this started in the 60s

The last racist we had in office was named Obama

Show us something that President Obama did or said that was racist.
The cops acted stupidly. Ferguson.

President Obama washing change of the Ferguson police department?
Do you mean the police department that did no wrong? President Obama threw wood on that fire knowing full well that it was a righteous shooting

Actually, no. There were competing narratives.
No there wasn't there was the truth which was evidence based and the lie which racist lefties like Obama pushed

If auto companies are the reason, then what about all the other failed liberal cities that suffered similar outcomes that had no auto companies around?

IMO, what started it here was forced bussing. When they pulled that one off, all the people with money left the city for the suburbs and country. That left us with a city of poor people, and poor people can't support a thriving city.

Of course, poorer people vote Democrat, so they took over and made things worse.

A few years ago, the Mayor's son kept getting busted for riding his dirt bike on the street. So the city council voted to have a dirt bike park built that cost them 2.5 million dollars. Of course that wouldn't solve the problem, because even if kids went there, they had to ride their dirt bikes to get to the park. Not a lot of poor people have a pickup truck with a bike trailer.

Well they finally scrapped that idea, and the Mayors son went to selling pot. He got busted for concealed carry, pot and a scale. He didn't serve any prison time BTW. I guess the court felt bad for the guy because he could have lost his cushy job at the water department.

Liberal cities don't become shitholes because of auto companies, they become shitholes because Democrats run things.

Last edited:

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

Because our country is better than the shitholes they came from.

And from which shithole came your ancestors?

If it’s so bad, there’s the door. We don’t need any more terrorists inciting racism and propaganda and violence.

Oh by the way: When was the USA a paradise? 1491 or 2019?

Streets have always been paved in gold. Just ask the boarder breakers.

Only because it's not.

Rush Limbaugh

|
Updated Dec 06, 2017

Via a WIP radio:

Wow, thank you for so clearly demonstrating his point. Couldn't have done it better myself.

Rush Limbaugh

|
Updated Dec 06, 2017

Via a WIP radio:

Wow, thank you for so clearly demonstrating his point. Couldn't have done it better myself.

As an offical Imbecile, of course you don't have any idea what you're babbling any given time. Now you're saying Obama is a ingrained racist? I agree.

If auto companies are the reason, then what about all the other failed liberal cities that suffered similar outcomes that had no auto companies around?

IMO, what started it here was forced bussing. When they pulled that one off, all the people with money left the city for the suburbs and country. That left us with a city of poor people, and poor people can't support a thriving city.

Of course, poorer people vote Democrat, so they took over and made things worse.

A few years ago, the Mayor's son kept getting busted for riding his dirt bike on the street. So the city council voted to have a dirt bike park built that cost them 2.5 million dollars. Of course that wouldn't solve the problem, because even if kids went there, they had to ride their dirt bikes to get to the park. Not a lot of poor people have a pickup truck with a bike trailer.

Well they finally scrapped that idea, and the Mayors son went to selling pot. He got busted for concealed carry, pot and a scale. He didn't serve any prison time BTW. I guess the court felt bad for the guy because he could have lost his cushy job at the water department.

Liberal cities don't become shitholes because of auto companies, they become shitholes because Democrats run things.
Are you that stupid?
Auto Companies bailed on Detroit
The Steel Industry bailed on Pittsburgh
Nude Strip joints and whore houses bailed on Cleveland

In the 40s and 50s blacks moved from the Jim Crow south to northern cities that offered lucrative manufacturing jobs. Blacks established strong families and lived a middle class lives

Once those manufacturing jobs vacated the cities, low skilled blacks were left behind. Without jobs to support their families, black males left them to welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back