Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IQ is average minus more than one sigma, isn't it? And the rest of your aggressions is alcohol or drugs. Or what else did you like to ask or to say to me?

my IQ is fine. You are the asshole here.

A contradiction. If I am really an asshole then your IQ is not fine. And I am really an asshole; specially in context with everything what has to do with Nazi-methods. And Donald Trump uses much to much the propagandistic methods of the Commies and the Nazis. Trump produces a form of world, which is totally irreal and where all problems are solvable by a strong man, who seems to be indeed the problem on his own. Strong men are one of the worst problems of all mankind since centuries. My solidarity is first of all with the fantastic 4 women. I love women. And I love everyone who gives "outcasts" a voice - as this four women are doing, who represent not the male white stupid racists of the USA but another population of the USA - the population of so called "migrants" and the population of the Indians, who came to America and became "red" on this way.....

Your words have no connection to reality.

Trump is not the one using "Nazi-methods", his enemies are. You and yours.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Without any doubt Donald Trump uses Nazi propaganda strategies. The same strategies uses Commies too. And the centralisation of all authority to the question of a loyality for the persoin Trump is the death of all and every political culture of the USA. Donald Trump separates the USA in "good Americans" (all others should not be US-Americans at all in his perverted racist form to think) and "bad Americans" (everyone who is not 101% loyal to the person Trump). IN trhe end tehn USA lsot sti a lot adn is stil losign a lot wheirl some püoel lovetzeh delusion Trump builds highways. But the real highways of the USA made and make others. Specially lots of people all over the world had heoped the USA a lot and some of them err migrants in the USA too - a very colorful picture from the deepest white skin the blackest black skin. All skins and cultures have their assets and drawbacks.

Except I posted a picture of your side using brown shirt tactics, and all you have is bullshit claims.

Youn should slowly begin to try to understand what I say to you. The USA is in an extreme danger to lose the USA.

my IQ is fine. You are the asshole here.

A contradiction. If I am really an asshole then your IQ is not fine. And I am really an asshole; specially in context with everything what has to do with Nazi-methods. And Donald Trump uses much to much the propagandistic methods of the Commies and the Nazis. Trump produces a form of world, which is totally irreal and where all problems are solvable by a strong man, who seems to be indeed the problem on his own. Strong men are one of the worst problems of all mankind since centuries. My solidarity is first of all with the fantastic 4 women. I love women. And I love everyone who gives "outcasts" a voice - as this four women are doing, who represent not the male white stupid racists of the USA but another population of the USA - the population of so called "migrants" and the population of the Indians, who came to America and became "red" on this way.....

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Without any doubt Donald Trump uses Nazi propaganda strategies. The same strategies uses Commies too. And the centralisation of all authority to the question of a loyality for the persoin Trump is the death of all and every political culture of the USA. Donald Trump separates the USA in "good Americans" (all others should not be US-Americans at all in his perverted racist form to think) and "bad Americans" (everyone who is not 101% loyal to the person Trump). IN trhe end tehn USA lsot sti a lot adn is stil losign a lot wheirl some püoel lovetzeh delusion Trump builds highways. But the real highways of the USA made and make others. Specially lots of people all over the world had heoped the USA a lot and some of them err migrants in the USA too - a very colorful picture from the deepest white skin the blackest black skin. All skins and cultures have their assets and drawbacks.

Except I posted a picture of your side using brown shirt tactics, and all you have is bullshit claims.

Youn should slowly begin to try to understand what I say to you. The USA is in an extreme danger to lose the USA.

No, we’re all set, thanks. You can go worry about your own country now.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

Because our country is better than the shitholes they came from.

And from which shithole came your ancestors?

If it’s so bad, there’s the door. We don’t need any more terrorists inciting racism and propaganda and violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh by the way: When was the USA a paradise? 1491 or 2019?

Streets have always been paved in gold.

I used th word highway in snensof the word way. And I don't have any idea, what you like to say with this words. Seems to have to do something with corruption.

Just ask the boarder breakers.

Border breakers? Armies? Refugees? ... ??? What for heavens sake do you speak about?

Wie jede Blüte welkt
und jede Jugend dem Alter weicht,
blüht jede Lebensstufe,
blüht jede Weisheit auch und jede Tugend
zu ihrer Zeit und darf nicht ewig dauern.
Es muss das Herz bei jedem Lebensrufe
bereit zum Abschied sein und Neubeginne,
um sich in Tapferkeit und ohne Trauern
in and're, neue Bindungen zu geben.
Und jedem Anfang wohnt ein Zauber inne,
der uns beschützt und der uns hilft zu leben.
Wir sollen heiter Raum um Raum durchschreiten,
an keinem wie an einer Heimat hängen,
der Weltgeist will nicht fesseln uns und engen,
er will uns Stuf' um Stufe heben, weiten!
Kaum sind wir heimisch einem Lebenskreise
und traulich eingewohnt,
so droht Erschlaffen!
Nur wer bereit zu Aufbruch ist und Reise,
mag lähmender Gewöhnung sich entraffen.
Es wird vielleicht auch noch die Todesstunde
uns neuen Räumen jung entgegen senden:
des Lebens Ruf an uns wird niemals enden.
Wohlan denn, Herz, nimm Abschied und gesunde!

Hermann Hesse

Maybe edit before posting.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

No, we’re all set, thanks. You can go worry about your own country now.

I find it more interesting that Germany made for the USA always only good things, while the USA likes to live in a neverending enemyship to one of their most important founder nations. But so it is with little children nations.

Generally speaking... we gravitate to our own kind, we marry our own kind, we live with our own kind, and so on....

“Our own kind” is humanity.

Your own kind is what exactly?

Humans.

Humans don't accept borders.

They have been for as long as mankind has been around. Want to ruin a good country, get rid of the borders. Then you'll have every worthless human being making their way over there.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

Because our country is better than the shitholes they came from.

And from which shithole came your ancestors?

If it’s so bad, there’s the door. We don’t need any more terrorists inciting racism and propaganda and violence.

Oh by the way: When was the USA a paradise? 1491 or 2019?

Streets have always been paved in gold.

I used th word highway in snensof the word way. And I don't have any idea, what you like to say with this words. Seems to have to do something with corruption.

Just ask the boarder breakers.

Border breakers? Armies? Refugees? ... ??? What for heavens sake do you speak about?

Wie jede Blüte welkt
und jede Jugend dem Alter weicht,
blüht jede Lebensstufe,
blüht jede Weisheit auch und jede Tugend
zu ihrer Zeit und darf nicht ewig dauern.
Es muss das Herz bei jedem Lebensrufe
bereit zum Abschied sein und Neubeginne,
um sich in Tapferkeit und ohne Trauern
in and're, neue Bindungen zu geben.
Und jedem Anfang wohnt ein Zauber inne,
der uns beschützt und der uns hilft zu leben.
Wir sollen heiter Raum um Raum durchschreiten,
an keinem wie an einer Heimat hängen,
der Weltgeist will nicht fesseln uns und engen,
er will uns Stuf' um Stufe heben, weiten!
Kaum sind wir heimisch einem Lebenskreise
und traulich eingewohnt,
so droht Erschlaffen!
Nur wer bereit zu Aufbruch ist und Reise,
mag lähmender Gewöhnung sich entraffen.
Es wird vielleicht auch noch die Todesstunde
uns neuen Räumen jung entgegen senden:
des Lebens Ruf an uns wird niemals enden.
Wohlan denn, Herz, nimm Abschied und gesunde!

Hermann Hesse

Maybe edit before posting.

I don't expect that you understand this. But you could. By the way: Understands any US-American anything what another one says to him?

Generally speaking... we gravitate to our own kind, we marry our own kind, we live with our own kind, and so on....

“Our own kind” is humanity.

Your own kind is what exactly?

Humans.

Humans don't accept borders.

They have been for as long as mankind has been around. Want to ruin a good country, get rid of the borders. Then you'll have every worthless human being making their way over there.

Don't worry. I never would visit the USA, except it would be my duty to have to do so. A horrifying idea.

Everyone is a racist.

Not so I.

Generally speaking... we gravitate to our own kind, we marry our own kind, we live with our own kind, and so on... a natural human condition.

What's just simple not true. What you describe is normally called "incest".

What truly matters is whether we allow that inherent trait to dominate our lives and society and in our dealings with others not like ourselves.

?

Enjoying the entertaining hysterical hyperbole from frustrated, but none too clever, leftists.

"Waaa! He da debil man! Waaaaaaaa!"

The butthurt just won't go away for some of these sad creatures. Too funny. :lol:

Drugs?

No thank you.

Then I don't understand your behavior. Every little child in a Kindergarten is much more educated.

Is that so? You must have some pretty tough kindergartens over there in Russia’s vacation home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back