Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
My country of origin is Scotland but my family has been here since Jamestown 1600's

Are you saying otherwise? IS it racism or just common sense from experience? Do you ever go walking around south Chicago or Baltimore much? If not, why not?

The rest of your babbling appears to be some sort of garbled imaginary anecdote or other. Hint: Smoking hash doesn't really mean you're having genuine 'insightful epiphanies', it just means you're stoned, is all.
I am from Detroit and let me tell you the number one reason inner cities are like that are because black people sold out their family for food stamps. Now it is a culture of poverty and stupidity with boys not knowing how to be men and women not knowing how to grow up.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
They are like that because the auto companies used up the city and then abandoned it leaving behind those who could not afford to leave.

If auto companies are the reason, then what about all the other failed liberal cities that suffered similar outcomes that had no auto companies around?

IMO, what started it here was forced bussing. When they pulled that one off, all the people with money left the city for the suburbs and country. That left us with a city of poor people, and poor people can't support a thriving city.

Of course, poorer people vote Democrat, so they took over and made things worse.

A few years ago, the Mayor's son kept getting busted for riding his dirt bike on the street. So the city council voted to have a dirt bike park built that cost them 2.5 million dollars. Of course that wouldn't solve the problem, because even if kids went there, they had to ride their dirt bikes to get to the park. Not a lot of poor people have a pickup truck with a bike trailer.

Well they finally scrapped that idea, and the Mayors son went to selling pot. He got busted for concealed carry, pot and a scale. He didn't serve any prison time BTW. I guess the court felt bad for the guy because he could have lost his cushy job at the water department.

Liberal cities don't become shitholes because of auto companies, they become shitholes because Democrats run things.
Are you that stupid?
Auto Companies bailed on Detroit
The Steel Industry bailed on Pittsburgh
Nude Strip joints and whore houses bailed on Cleveland

In the 40s and 50s blacks moved from the Jim Crow south to northern cities that offered lucrative manufacturing jobs. Blacks established strong families and lived a middle class lives

Once those manufacturing jobs vacated the cities, low skilled blacks were left behind. Without jobs to support their families, black males left them to welfare

So why didn't white males do the same?

What Fd up everything for everybody were unions. Overpaying no-skill labor left those people with the belief that they could turn nuts onto bolts the rest of their lives and make a great living. The unions pushed so strong that eventually those jobs up and left the country, or were replaced by automation.

When those jobs were no longer there, you had a generation of people who had no transferable skills, and stuck with a family and house payments. They could't go to school to learn a new trade, and had no choice but to accept lower paying blue collar jobs, hoping to get with a company that could train them for something.
Union workers were not getting wealthy off of those jobs. But they were earring enough to buy a home, raise a family and retire at a reasonable age

Something that enrages Conservatives

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

A Democrat controlled body declares Trump is racist. HUH.

Trump is now officially a racist by act of Congress

I am from Detroit and let me tell you the number one reason inner cities are like that are because black people sold out their family for food stamps. Now it is a culture of poverty and stupidity with boys not knowing how to be men and women not knowing how to grow up.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
They are like that because the auto companies used up the city and then abandoned it leaving behind those who could not afford to leave.

If auto companies are the reason, then what about all the other failed liberal cities that suffered similar outcomes that had no auto companies around?

IMO, what started it here was forced bussing. When they pulled that one off, all the people with money left the city for the suburbs and country. That left us with a city of poor people, and poor people can't support a thriving city.

Of course, poorer people vote Democrat, so they took over and made things worse.

A few years ago, the Mayor's son kept getting busted for riding his dirt bike on the street. So the city council voted to have a dirt bike park built that cost them 2.5 million dollars. Of course that wouldn't solve the problem, because even if kids went there, they had to ride their dirt bikes to get to the park. Not a lot of poor people have a pickup truck with a bike trailer.

Well they finally scrapped that idea, and the Mayors son went to selling pot. He got busted for concealed carry, pot and a scale. He didn't serve any prison time BTW. I guess the court felt bad for the guy because he could have lost his cushy job at the water department.

Liberal cities don't become shitholes because of auto companies, they become shitholes because Democrats run things.
Are you that stupid?

In the 40s and 50s blacks moved from the Jim Crow south to northern cities that offered lucrative manufacturing jobs. Blacks established strong families and lived a middle class lives

Once those manufacturing jobs vacated the cities, low skilled blacks were left behind. Without jobs to support their families, black males left them to welfare

What Fd up everything for everybody were unions. Overpaying no-skill labor left those people with the belief that they could turn nuts onto bolts the rest of their lives and make a great living. The unions pushed so strong that eventually those jobs up and left the country, or were replaced by automation.

When those jobs were no longer there, you had a generation of people who had no transferable skills, and stuck with a family and house payments. They could't go to school to learn a new trade, and had no choice but to accept lower paying blue collar jobs, hoping to get with a company that could train them for something.
Union workers were not getting wealthy off of those jobs. But they were earring enough to buy a home, raise a family and retire at a reasonable age

Why would conservatives be outraged at that? We conservatives promote people bettering themselves. If anybody was outraged, it was Democrats. Democrats don't like when people can take care of themselves and have no need for government.

It was Democrats and unions that convinced people not to better themselves, because unions would always be there for them. So people did these menial jobs with that expectation. They ignored the Republicans who stated that gravy train is not going to last forever. Those jobs would leave because the US has greatly outpaced most other countries in labor costs.

But they decided to listen to Democrats instead, because the Democrats told them what they wanted to hear.

“Our own kind” is humanity.

Your own kind is what exactly?

Humans.

Humans don't accept borders.

They have been for as long as mankind has been around. Want to ruin a good country, get rid of the borders. Then you'll have every worthless human being making their way over there.

Don't worry. I never would visit the USA, except it would be my duty to have to do so. A horrifying idea.

That's good, because if we conservatives get our way, you won't be allowed in this country.

Are you that stupid?

Why would conservatives be outraged at that? We conservatives promote people bettering themselves. If anybody was outraged, it was Democrats. Democrats don't like when people can take care of themselves and have no need for government.

It was Democrats and unions that convinced people not to better themselves, because unions would always be there for them. So people did these menial jobs with that expectation. They ignored the Republicans who stated that gravy train is not going to last forever. Those jobs would leave because the US has greatly outpaced most other countries in labor costs.

But they decided to listen to Democrats instead, because the Democrats told them what they wanted to hear.
Why?
Because conservatives have sold their souls to the devil and promised industry they would provide a low wage workforce to enhance profits and required them to pay lower and lower taxes on those profits

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
My country of origin is Scotland but my family has been here since Jamestown 1600's

Say what now?

Your own kind is what exactly?

Humans.

They have been for as long as mankind has been around. Want to ruin a good country, get rid of the borders. Then you'll have every worthless human being making their way over there.

Don't worry. I never would visit the USA, except it would be my duty to have to do so. A horrifying idea.

That's good, because if we conservatives get our way, you won't be allowed in this country.

You are not conservative. And you are not the USA. You are not even an asshole. You live in a strange nightmare. The only way is to awake. By true words or by the true god. Your decision.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

How stupid is this? Practically exists not one gene of a special man from the 15th century in you. All other people in the world could be also your ancestors after 400 years. You could have much more home nations than exist. If you are still not a citizen of the world then something went wrong.

You are not conservative. And you are not the USA. You are not even an asshole. You live in a strange nightmare. The only way is to awake. By true words or by the true god. Your decision.

Oh yes, I'm a conservative, an American, and yes, born in the USA.

Are you that stupid?

Why?
Because conservatives have sold their souls to the devil and promised industry they would provide a low wage workforce to enhance profits and required them to pay lower and lower taxes on those profits

Yes, conservatives are for lower taxes, but conservatives don't dictate wages, the market does.

The top 20% of wage earners in this country pay over 80% of all federal income taxes. The bottom 45% pay zero in federal income taxes. So the bottom votes for people who promise to take more from those already supporting most of this country. It doesn't gain them anything, but makes them feel better about it.

...Trump is now officially a racist by act of Congress
1. it wasn't an Act - it was a nonbinding Resolution

2. it was passed along purely partisan lines

3. only half the Congress passed it

Not the half of the citizens of the USA had voted for Trump. And your Congress decided on very good reasons to say so. Trump attacked not only some women. He attacked the Congress and all elected people of the USA. The have their power and their mandates from the citizens of the USA - and not from Donald Trump or his money.

...Trump is now officially a racist by act of Congress
1. it wasn't an Act - it was a nonbinding Resolution

2. it was passed along purely partisan lines

3. only half the Congress passed it

Congress overwhelmingly branded our President a racist in spite of Republicans standing up for racism and hatred

Oh yes, I'm a conservative, an American, and yes, born in the USA.

Your are not conservative - your are destructive, because Trump is destructive. And wether you are born in the USA or not is for me personally totally unimportant. It's a little sad what happens with the USA in the current moment of world history. The real damage we will see in the next decades.

Last edited:
Are you that stupid?

Why?

Yes, conservatives are for lower taxes, but conservatives don't dictate wages, the market does.

The top 20% of wage earners in this country pay over 80% of all federal income taxes. The bottom 45% pay zero in federal income taxes. So the bottom votes for people who promise to take more from those already supporting most of this country. It doesn't gain them anything, but makes them feel better about it.
Conservatives have pushed legislation to erode worker protections and bargaining rights

Corporate Whores

Why?

Conservatives have pushed legislation to erode worker protections and bargaining rights

Corporate Whores

Such as when? From my experience, government has never been more intrusive in business and worker protection than they are today. Bargaining rights are a private matter, not a government matter. It's always been that way.

Are you that stupid?

Why?

The top 20% of wage earners in this country pay over 80% of all federal income taxes.

One man on vote.

The bottom 45% pay zero in federal income taxes.

Why are so many people of the USA so damned poor?

So the bottom votes for people who promise to take more from those already supporting most of this country. It doesn't gain them anything, but makes them feel better about it.

Sorry to have to say so. But I'm very sure the people, who had voted for Trump, have a very low education level. And a very low education correlates normally with poor people. So as long as propagandists of hate are able not win in elections your country has much more serious problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back