Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Republicans tolerate it in a President
The last racist we had in office was named Obama

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
Show us something that President Obama did or said that was racist.

View attachment 270126
Explain how this is racist?

Oh, for this you need an explanation on how its racist.

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

You must be a member of the democratic caucus that really wishes the 4th would go back to where she came from.

I am guessing what happens in the next year will be decided by the vote on Omar's otherwise pointless BDS Movement Motion this coming week. If Nancy does not strip Omar of her seat on Foreign Relations after that thing gets killed, she will lose the moderates and conservatives in her party. If that thing somehow passes, Nancy will lose the speakership and cost the dems the House next year.

View attachment 270126

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

It's not? What if Trump said "Cory Booker is your typical black person" you would not be accusing Trump of racism, but saying go back to your own country is?

You people are such pathetic hypocrites.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

That's exactly what I mean.

The cops acted stupidly. Ferguson.

President Obama washing change of the Ferguson police department?
Do you mean the police department that did no wrong? President Obama threw wood on that fire knowing full well that it was a righteous shooting

View attachment 270126

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

It's not? What if Trump said "Cory Booker is your typical black person" you would not be accusing Trump of racism, but saying go back to your own country is?

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
Do you really think he was being racist towards his own family?

Rush Limbaugh
Also, context matters.

Rush Limbaugh

It was a racist remark. WTF even bring her race into it if he meant nothing?

The cops acted stupidly. Ferguson.

President Obama washing change of the Ferguson police department?
Do you mean the police department that did no wrong? President Obama threw wood on that fire knowing full well that it was a righteous shooting

Actually, no. There were competing narratives.

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.
I have the idiot liberal, but I repeat my self, on ignore, but here is my response to Trump is a racist....

OH MY FUCKING GOD......President Trump is called a racist......again...…

What is the world coming to?

If you had him on ignore you wouldn't even see that Correll was quoting anyone. Looks like you're lying.

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

Rush Limbaugh

I don't know the context of the remark. Do you?

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.
I have the idiot liberal, but I repeat my self, on ignore, but here is my response to Trump is a racist....

OH MY FUCKING GOD......President Trump is called a racist......again...…

What is the world coming to?

If you had him on ignore you wouldn't even see that Correll was quoting anyone. Looks like you're lying.

:lol:

You really are dumb as a cat turd....

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

Rush Limbaugh

Here it is, he was speaking about how racism is ingrained in our society.

Obama: Grandmother "Typical White Person"
Taylor Marsh, Contributor
I write smart, arousing romance while deciphering world events.
03/20/2008 02:52 PM ET
|
Updated Dec 06, 2017

Via a WIP radio:

"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

Rush Limbaugh
Also, context matters.

You can say that again.

I don't know the context of the remark. Do you?

Creep, you are a Communist activist, Anything you post or say is intended to further the agenda of the Communist movement and the American Communist party known as the democrats. Facts and truth are utterly irrelevant to you, as has been repeatedly demonstrated. You seek to promote Communism and will say or do anything to do so.

View attachment 270127
Only because it's not.

Rush Limbaugh

Here it is, he was speaking about how racism is ingrained in our society.

Obama: Grandmother "Typical White Person"
Taylor Marsh, Contributor
I write smart, arousing romance while deciphering world events.
03/20/2008 02:52 PM ET
|
Updated Dec 06, 2017

Via a WIP radio:

"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

Yes, I know what he said. He said that white people can't help themselves when they run across blacks. And a "typical white person" is indoctrinated that way whereas blacks are not????

And you didn't answer my question: what if Trump said something similar about Harris or Booker?

hmm, no, clearly you do not. g.

Yes, I really do. In fact, I know more about the English language than you are ever likely to. Don’t feel bad about it.
And is that why you incorrectly use simple English words, put your adverbs in the wrong places, and incorrectly end sentences in particles?

...f.

I haven’t. Don’t hurt yourself.
Well, you just got an 'F' on a 10th grade english [sic] quiz with your last post....

:lmao:

What kind of quiz, Professor?

:lol:

Find another line of argument, champ. I’ve been teaching English longer than you were ever likely in school.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

Because our country is better than the shitholes they came from. If it’s so bad, there’s the door. We don’t need any more terrorists inciting racism and propaganda and violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

I do.

He told ONE of them to go back to Somalia and fix it, THEN come back and tell us how she did it.

Pretty straight forward, but admittedly brash.

But he did not tell one, he said "women"...which is more than one.

Four skanks that picked a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck them all.
Its just incredible to me how you people blindly defend Trump no matter what his dumbass says or does.

"Fuck them all" is by the way what Hitler said once to all other political parties of Germany - and also to the parliament of Germany - and to everyone who was in his eyes not worth to be a German. ....]

Fuck you specifically, you godwin baiting asshole.

Your IQ is average minus more than one sigma, isn't it? And the rest of your aggressions is alcohol or drugs. Or what else did you like to ask or to say to me?

my IQ is fine. You are the asshole here.

A contradiction. If I am really an asshole then your IQ is not fine. And I am really an asshole; specially in context with everything what has to do with Nazi-methods. And Donald Trump uses much to much the propagandistic methods of the Commies and the Nazis. Trump produces a form of world, which is totally irreal and where all problems are solvable by a strong man, who seems to be indeed the problem on his own. Strong men are one of the worst problems of all mankind since centuries. My solidarity is first of all with the fantastic 4 women. I love women. And I love everyone who gives "outcasts" a voice - as this four women are doing, who represent not the male white stupid racists of the USA but another population of the USA - the population of so called "migrants" and the population of the Indians, who came to America and became "red" on this way.

Alt%C3%B6tting%2C_Gef_2006%2C4.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back