Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, I've heard this phrase before...
38932c6e-a81a-4d13-978f-837d427ebf46
Now we know where Trump got it

A lot of people outside the Triple K have used the "love it or leave it" slogan. Very popular for a long time.

The first bar I ever drank at as a teenager had a bumper sticker behind the bar "America Love it or Leave it", and believe that guy was not in the Triple K at all.

Hey look everyone, Dimocrats have called a white male a 'racist' !!!!

Wow, bet you never saw that one coming !
Nancy is just glad the focus is off her for keeping women of color down.

She's next damn it!

View attachment 269646
That’s a really sad attachment.

But then again trumpkins are pathetic misogynist loons

I feel bad for you loons. It must suck going home by yourself every night.

It was meant for our side of the fence, you know, people that actually have a sense of humor?

No, you're not afraid of me coming from Cleveland down to California to do you harm. You're afraid that I will look up those statistics to point out some facts we've been talking about.

Oh yes, I've done this multiple times with people just like yourself; making claims that diversity has no effect on their community. That was until I googled it to prove them wrong.

So my question left you with three choices: Refuse to tell me the area you live in so I can't find the stats. lie to me about where you actually live, or be honest where I can research the city or town to make some valid points to support my claims. You chose option number 1. But I'll give you credit for at least being honest.

You see, you don't have to live in an area to know what's going on there. This isn't the 60's. Many of us have friends that live all over the country, family perhaps like I do, even internet folks we became friends with.

That's besides the fact I caught you in a lie. In one post you claim you have no fear and therefore no need to own a firearm, but here you are, thinking that I could somehow possibly find out who you are by simply providing a city or town, and are in fear of me.

I'm Ray from Cleveland. And if you decide to come here to do me harm, good luck, because there are probably 10,000 people here with my first name, but even if you could deduce it somehow, I'm always prepared to defend myself BECAUSE I am a firearm owner.

Ray From Cleveland I am a woman and you are a conservative white man. Conservative white men in this country are the biggest threat to people who are not conservative white men. When you are a woman you can tell me when I should be cautious.

I never once claimed diversity never had an effect on my community! WHERE did you get that? I choose to celebrate it instead of cower from it. I love the diversity. Sure we have crime here. Like I said, I have successfully kept myself safe, even living here on the dangerous deadly border for many years without one gun. It's not that hard.

Oh yes, because conservative white men are so violent. :laughing0301:

So now we can conclude that yes, diversity is a problem like it is just about anywhere in this country. That's the only point I was trying to make.

I live in a diverse community. I know what it was like when it was predominately white, and I know what it's like today. It's not a minor difference, it's a major difference.

And perhaps when you come to the same conclusion that I have, you will understand our stance and what Trump is trying to do for the safety of ALL people in our country.

Most of the mass shooters are white men. In my experience, conservative white men are angrier than other white men. Trumpers are seriously angry and I don't think any of us are surprised when they send bombs to congress people and shoot up churches.

Diversity is only a problem for people who only want to live with other white people. Or people who are afraid of people who aren't white. Kind of like how the Jews in Israel only want to live with other Jews. They are at perpetual war with their neighbors. I don't want to live like that. I don't want to only live with other white people.

I hear Idaho is nice. You'd probably like it better than Cleveland. You should go where you are happy. Cleveland will NEVER be all white again. It just won't. Accept reality.

What difference would that make? No matter where we move, that's where they want to go to.

Yeah, mass murderers are conservative white men. You mean like that guy who attended the Republican baseball practice?

So white men are usually mass murderers, but that doesn't change the statistics any. You have more people getting killed by those of color in Chicago on a holiday weekend than three mass murders. And let's not forget who it was that is responsible for the largest mass murder in the US.

You see, statistics don't lie. You are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white in the US. And a higher chance at getting killed by a Hispanic than a white.

Well it's not an angry conservative black man that's asking me for the name of my city. Despite the fact that I've given you plenty of information and all you have to do is look at a damn map. Tijuana is on the California border. Not the Texas border. Not close to El Paso.

I guess you don't have the down low on Idaho. I hear they quite like white nationalists up there. It's also a favored spot for retired cops. They keep it pretty white I'm told.

You are FOS. You and I both know that telling me the name of your city doesn't reveal a thing about you. And I'm not going to research a bunch of towns only for you to tell me "that's not where I live.,"

You and I both know the reason you're keeping it a secret, and that is because it's not a safe and glorious as you claimed it is.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.
You and I both know that Trump did not make any racist comments. He didn't even mention race, let alone denigrate or laud any particular race.

Why do you choose to base your political opinions on falsehoods? How is that working out for you?

THINK!
Why are you blind to.the fact that "go back where you came from" is a racist remark?

You don't have to come right out and say "n****r" to be racist.

So what if it were four European women that he said it to? Is that racist as well?

Why are you blind to.the fact that "go back where you came from" is a racist remark?

not blind-----it is NOT A RACIST REMARK-----nothin' to do with race-----bitch
OMAR is a lot more RACIST in her remarks than were the little spate of
tweets for which Trump was CONVICTED
It is a racist remark. Ask the EEOC. They prosecute that as workplace harrasment and specifically list it as an example of discrimination.
Do you mean telling someone you work with to go back to the country they came from is not tolerated?
That's exactly what I mean.

really?-----even in the context of a discussion in which the person being told
to "go back" is shit mouthing the USA?
Even then, although expressing a differing opinion is not "shit mouthing" anything.

It is a racist remark. Ask the EEOC. They prosecute that as workplace harrasment and specifically list it as an example of discrimination.
Do you mean telling someone you work with to go back to the country they came from is not tolerated?

really?-----even in the context of a discussion in which the person being told
to "go back" is shit mouthing the USA?
Even then, although expressing a differing opinion is not "shit mouthing" anything.

telling an eight year old that the president of the USA-----the president of the country to which that disgusting whore swore allegiance is a MOTHER-FUKER \is shit mouth------not "expressing a differing opinion" Her reference to JOOOOS AND "DA FRANKLINS,BABY" is shit licked right off the mosque floor----SHIT MOUTH------not a "expressing a differing opinion" she is DISGUSTING ----no wonder you defend the bitch

hmm, I've heard this phrase before...
38932c6e-a81a-4d13-978f-837d427ebf46
Now we know where Trump got it

A lot of people outside the Triple K have used the "love it or leave it" slogan. Very popular for a long time.

The first bar I ever drank at as a teenager had a bumper sticker behind the bar "America Love it or Leave it", and believe that guy was not in the Triple K at all.

"America Love it or Leave it" was generally used during the Nixon years as an attack on the Vietnam War protestors. Not really a racial thing at the time. More like the young folks fighting against going to Southeast Asia to die and the older folks telling them they had to go because.....I'm not sure why, but it was so important they needed to go over there and die.

Has it been popular a popular saying since then?

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.
Its just incredible to me how you people blindly defend Trump no matter what his dumbass says or does.

"Fuck them all" is by the way what Hitler said once to all other political parties of Germany - and also to the parliament of Germany - and to everyone who was in his eyes not worth to be a German. ....]

Fuck you specifically, you godwin baiting asshole.

Your IQ is average minus more than one sigma, isn't it? And the rest of your aggressions is alcohol or drugs. Or what else did you like to ask or to say to me?

my IQ is fine. You are the asshole here.

But Republicans tolerate it in a President
362y3m.jpg

But Republicans tolerate it in a President
The last racist we had in office was named Obama

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
Show us something that President Obama did or said that was racist.

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.
You and I both know that Trump did not make any racist comments. He didn't even mention race, let alone denigrate or laud any particular race.

Why do you choose to base your political opinions on falsehoods? How is that working out for you?

THINK!

So what if it were four European women that he said it to? Is that racist as well?
It never would have been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back