Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to male this as clear as possible:

Trump may be a "racist", but that is by inclusion. Trump despises all humans. He is a malignant narcissist and sociopath that shows sign of psycopathy. To a mentally ill person like Trump, people are objects whose value is determined by what they contribute to his self perceptions and the very public dog and pony show that only serves to do the same. Even his family are just prized possessions, their worth deteemined by what they add to his own perception of worth.

The result is that Trump is amoral and devoid of any ethics. If he thinks blowing the racist dog whistle will get him some applause and attention, that is what he will do (with Stephen Miller feeding him the material). To call him "racist" is to grant him a depth of thought and emotion that simply does not exist in a mentally ill person such as him.

:lmao:

Epic butthurt!
^^

Child like

Hey look everyone, Dimocrats have called a white male a 'racist' !!!!

Wow, bet you never saw that one coming !
Nancy is just glad the focus is off her for keeping women of color down.

She's next damn it!

View attachment 269646
That’s a really sad attachment.

But then again trumpkins are pathetic misogynist loons

I feel bad for you loons. It must suck going home by yourself every night.

Are you honestly unaware that you are as much an extremist as any posting here?

Trump may be a "racist", but that is by inclusion. Trump despises all humans. He is a malignant narcissist and sociopath that shows sign of psycopathy. To a mentally ill person like Trump, people are objects whose value is determined by what they contribute to his self perceptions and the very public dog and pony show that only serves to do the same. Even his family are just prized possessions, their worth deteemined by what they add to his own perception of worth.

The result is that Trump is amoral and devoid of any ethics. If he thinks blowing the racist dog whistle will get him some applause and attention, that is what he will do (with Stephen Miller feeding him the material). To call him "racist" is to grant him a depth of thought and emotion that simply does not exist in a mentally ill person such as him.

Epic butthurt!
^^

Child like

Yes, that’s just how you come across with your hysterical emoting.

if the Betsy Ross flag offends you, pack your bags, get the hell out of america, and go to a shithole country!

Epic butthurt!
^^

Child like

You shouldn't use words when you don't know what they mean, unkotare. It makes you look dumb.

Epic butthurt!
^^

Child like

You shouldn't use words when you don't know what they mean, unkotare. It makes you look dumb.

I know exactly what they mean, thanks.

Are you going to have another hissy fit now?

hmm, no, clearly you do not. Else you would understand the irony in your vapid hissy fit.

I notice you do that a lot. Good parenting would have extinguished that behavior while you were very young.

Trump tortured 24 migrants to death because they wanted to work for US.

Trumptards condone stripping migrants of all belongings, packing them in standing room only forcing them to stand for weeks at a time, without toilet or shower access for over a month causing many to die!!! Hitlers SS would be proud!
Actually no that would be AOC and the Democrats since they refuse to fund border needs

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
No. They only refuse to fund a wall that will not work.

“I distance myself from this decidedly and stand in solidarity with the women who were attacked,” Merkel said. “U.S.’s strength lies exactly in the fact that people of very different nationalities contribute to the strength of the American people.”

if the Betsy Ross flag offends you, pack your bags, get the hell out of america, and go to a shithole country!

I don't give a fuck about the flag. It's dyed fabric sewn together. It doesn't define me or represent me. I don't swear fealty to fabric. I am loyal to the human race. ALL OF THEM. Not only the white people.

I'm not leaving. If that rankles you, there might be medication that can help you.

I don't give a fuck about the flag. It's dyed fabric sewn together. It doesn't define me or represent me. I don't swear fealty to fabric. I am loyal to the human race. ALL OF THEM. Not only the white people.

I'm not leaving. If that rankles you, there might be medication that can help you.
so you hate only white people. got it.

Trumptards condone stripping migrants of all belongings, packing them in standing room only forcing them to stand for weeks at a time, without toilet or shower access for over a month causing many to die!!! Hitlers SS would be proud!
Actually no that would be AOC and the Democrats since they refuse to fund border needs

No they refused to to fun the 1.5 billion to be used to upgrade and fund housing facilities used to house those waiting for a day in court. As normal Democrats create the very thing they cry about .

hmm, no, clearly you do not. g.

Yes, I really do. In fact, I know more about the English language than you are ever likely to. Don’t feel bad about it.
And is that why you incorrectly use simple English words, put your adverbs in the wrong places, and incorrectly end sentences in particles?

...f.

I haven’t. Don’t hurt yourself.

I like ALL people. I said that right there the post. In capital letters. That you translate that to mean I hate white people is odd and makes me wonder about your education level.

I like ALL people. I said that right there the post. In capital letters. That you translate that to mean I hate white people is odd and makes me wonder about your education level.
you singled out white people. which means you're racist against them

No they refused to to fun the 1.5 billion to be used to upgrade and fund housing facilities used to house those waiting for a day in court. As normal Democrats create the very thing they cry about .

Trump turned down $25 billion because he is such an addle brained shit weasel. An incredibly stupid and incompetent shit weasel.

hmm, no, clearly you do not. g.

Yes, I really do. In fact, I know more about the English language than you are ever likely to. Don’t feel bad about it.
And is that why you incorrectly use simple English words, put your adverbs in the wrong places, and incorrectly end sentences in particles?

...f.

I haven’t. Don’t hurt yourself.
Well, you just got an 'F' on a 10th grade english quiz with your last post. Can you use "irony" in a sentence? Wait, don't try that. Children may be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back