Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Fuck China.
Build a war.
Deport Beaners.
Goodbye NAFTA.
Some will pay no taxes.
Tax increases for some rich guys and those with unfair tax breaks.
Universal healthcare.
Boots on the ground in Iraq.

Okay, go.

Fuck China.
Build a war.
Deport Beaners.
Goodbye NAFTA.
Some will pay no taxes.
Universal healthcare.

Okay, go.
Trump did excellent firing salvo's back at Pelley.

Trump told the moron Pelley the distinction between 'Free Trade v. Fair Trade'. Loved it. Another Trump knee to the nuts of an effete MSM quisling.

I like everything but going back into Iraq.

That ship has done sailed. ....... :cool:
We may have to send some guys in to really take them out. Not a lot of guys. And I bet trump will use satellites and drones to take out Isis and not dinker around. How can we not see where they are with satellites and just bomb the shit out of them wherever they gather?

The Don has a set of culyones facing hostile fire from the liberal media. Let's see Hillary on O'Reilly just to even out the playing field.

No
Fuck China.
Build a war.
Deport Beaners.
Goodbye NAFTA.
Some will pay no taxes.
Universal healthcare.

Okay, go.
Trump did excellent firing salvo's back at Pelley.
No other politician would have been honest answering those questions. Let's see peley ask every other candidate those exact same questions.

The Don has a set of culyones facing hostile fire from the liberal media. Let's see Hillary on O'Reilly just to even out the playing field.
Let's just have her answer the exact same questions. And jeb, rubio, santorum, kascich, Christy, fiorino.

What were the questions Scott asked him?

Trump had old Scotty visibly upset,it was a hoot.
He was like, "but you can't do that. You aren't the CEO of America. NAFTA is the law blablabla."

How about if trump has the bully pulpit he can force politician to stop this insanity where china and mexico screw American workers.

Pelly said...Republicans don’t like you and Democrats don’t like you...

Trump: No, the ESTABLISHMENT doesn’t like me.

I honestly don’t think Pelly knows exactly what the term means! He paused for a bit, looking like he was trying to figure that ou

Trump had old Scotty visibly upset,it was a hoot.
Pelley lied when he said the President can't function as a CEO. What an idiot!
I listened on the radio. They called it 60 minutes extended or something like that. I wondered if I was listening to some interview that wasn't on TV. Trump did fantastic.

If Reagan could be president why not trump?

I don't have a TV. I had no idea that Trump was on tonight.

Though I did call my mom tonight. I forgot the folks watched 60 min every Sunday since I was a kid.

Apparently they both fell asleep while watching it tonight. Just thought I'd throw that in there, so that we'd be able to gauge what the typical Midwestern conservative voters thought of it.

:gives:

We may have to send some guys in to really take them out. Not a lot of guys. And I bet trump will use satellites and drones to take out Isis and not dinker around. How can we not see where they are with satellites and just bomb the shit out of them wherever they gather?
Exactly what makes Iraq our problem?

How would it benefit us to go back?

Do we really need to waste another 10 or 20 billion tax payer dollars bombing Iraq? ....... :cool:

CP7zuatUEAAfN1q.jpg

The ship is getting ready to sail on Trump as well.

His supporters won't admit it, of course, but they're beginning to realize that Trump is a ridiculous clown and not a serious candidate.

The ship is getting ready to sail on Trump as well.

His supporters won't admit it, of course, but they're beginning to realize that Trump is a ridiculous clown and not a serious candidate.

Trump will be the nominee. He's far less "ridiculous" than HIllary.

Forum List

Back