Trump on DeSantis: "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering, I know more about him than anybody, other than perhaps his wife"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'll tell you stuff about Trump to counter it, let the battle begin!

FhEQi9EXwAAKt3u

Just wondering what Trump knows. You know, the not so flattering stuff.
Did DeSanto and his wife ever stay a night at a Trump property?

I love post #3 and post #5 of this thread.

They compliment each other.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Just wondering what Trump knows. You know, the not so flattering stuff.
Did DeSanto and his wife ever stay a night at a Trump property?

You really don't know much about Donald J. Trump. Apparently you seem to think he's stupid enough to burn his bridges behind him and personally attack another Republican opponent's family.

i'll tell you stuff about Trump to counter it, let the battle begin!

FhEQi9EXwAAKt3u

Fuck Trump. I live in Florida. DeSantis has been a great Governor. There is no need to say this stupid shit on election night.

I love post #3 and post #5 of this thread.

They compliment each other.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
And who do you think is helping create the division between them?

"Go Trump, GO!"

"FU, man. I want DeSanto"

You really don't know much about Donald J. Trump. Apparently you seem to think he's stupid enough to burn his bridges behind him and personally attack another Republican opponent's family.
That was totally expected. HAH!

1667946411233.png

You all know that the Republican Party kept screwing us over as voters. Progs will pass legislation even if it throws them out of power for a while. And we move leftward. Trump had ideas that were neutered his first two years. Anyway, Trump has moved us if not to the right at least as populism. And populism has mostly sense.

Like calling Cruz’s wife ugly and his dad a part of JFK’s assassination?

Exactly. He would never call someone’s wife ugly or call his opponent’s father a JFK killer.

Forum List

Back