Trump On His Plan To Ban Muslims: 'Not Politically Correct, But I Don't Care'

Well Trumps got a point.

Stop letting Muslims into our country until they figure out what they are dealing with.

Sounds reasonable to me.

The rest of candidates are good at mouthing PC bullshit.

I saw another thread somewhere calling for a temporary hault to the immigration of white males. Statistics show that the vast majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by white Christian males. The dude's got a point. Of course everyone is too PC to come right out and say that :)
They are citizens.... Why import more problems?

Exactly! We need to stop importing white males.

And the new far left drone narrative is born, claiming that being Muslim is the same as being white..

Thus proving the true racists are the far left drones..

Statistics show that the vast majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by white Christian males. The dude's got a point. Of course everyone is too PC to come right out and say that :)
Back up that the vast majority of shootings are done by white Christian males. I am not talking about shooting range stuff btw. I trust you accept that half of murders are done by black thugs and few are done with knives or poison and the like.

That, or quit talking out of your ass.

Already backed up dude.

Well Trumps got a point.

Stop letting Muslims into our country until they figure out what they are dealing with.

Sounds reasonable to me.

And by 'PC bullshit', you mean some semblance of consistency with our national values?

Well values don't do you much good when someone is trying to kill you.
The lack of such values can definitely increase the number of 'someones trying to kill you'.

And if your values only count when you're perfectly safe.....then you have none, nor ever will.

Oh and what values would be lacking oh mighty Kreskin???

If we banned all immigration or even visits to the country based on religion?

Religious liberty for one. A value that conservatives give plenty of lip service to.

Nope. Not to many religions that have sworn jihad against the Great Satan out there. That's the one we need to ban until the Govt. gets its ducks in a row.

I have no problem at all with religious liberty. The problem I have is when adherents to that religion want to kill me.

Well Trumps got a point.

Sounds reasonable to me.

I saw another thread somewhere calling for a temporary hault to the immigration of white males. Statistics show that the vast majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by white Christian males. The dude's got a point. Of course everyone is too PC to come right out and say that :)

Stop your god damn lying

Look for yourself:
Triple Entitlement and Homicidal Anger
In the Unites States, middle-class Caucasian heterosexual males in their teenage years and in middle age commit mass murder, the killing of at least three victims during a single episode at one or more closely related locations, in numbers disproportionately high relative to their share of the population

I didn't see the word Christian once. Fix your lie

Statistics show that the vast majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by white Christian males. The dude's got a point. Of course everyone is too PC to come right out and say that :)
Back up that the vast majority of shootings are done by white Christian males. I am not talking about shooting range stuff btw. I trust you accept that half of murders are done by black thugs and few are done with knives or poison and the like.

That, or quit talking out of your ass.

Already backed up dude.

Wrong

Well Trumps got a point.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Could you get off your ridiculous rhetoric and THINK?
Like the OP. FEAR TACTICS which YOU have talked bad about.
HACK

Coyote is close to making Rderp look like an actual individual :lol:

Well Trumps got a point.

Sounds reasonable to me.

And the new far left drone narrative is born, claiming that being Muslim is the same as being white..

Try to clean the lint between your ears, and then reread what was posted. Why do we need to import more problems when evidence shows the majority of mass shootings are done by young white males? I suspect the majority of them are Christian - given the overall demographics of the population.

And by 'PC bullshit', you mean some semblance of consistency with our national values?

Well values don't do you much good when someone is trying to kill you.
The lack of such values can definitely increase the number of 'someones trying to kill you'.

And if your values only count when you're perfectly safe.....then you have none, nor ever will.

Oh and what values would be lacking oh mighty Kreskin???

If we banned all immigration or even visits to the country based on religion?

Religious liberty for one. A value that conservatives give plenty of lip service to.

Nope. Not to many religions that have sworn jihad against the Great Satan out there. That's the one we need to ban until the Govt. gets its ducks in a row.

I have no problem at all with religious liberty. The problem I have is when adherents to that religion want to kill me.

Catholics killed heretics for about 1000 years. Back then you may have believed that Christianity could never be any different.

Look for yourself:
In the Unites States, middle-class Caucasian heterosexual males in their teenage years and in middle age commit mass murder, the killing of at least three victims during a single episode at one or more closely related locations, in numbers disproportionately high relative to their share of the population
Really! Young males commit mass murder in high relativity to their share of the population?!

Who woulda thunk!

Now, tell us about young black males, about 6% of the population committing nearly half of all murders.

Well Trumps got a point.

Sounds reasonable to me.

According to the left we are a bunch of slave traders and racist. Do you want to be consistent with that?

Do you know anything about the left other than the lies AM radio told you?

Look for yourself:
Really! Young males commit mass murder in high relativity to their share of the population?!

Who woulda thunk!

Now, tell us about young black males, about 6% of the population committing nearly half of all murders.

And how should we punish the young black males who don't commit murder,

in order to fix that problem?

Well Trumps got a point.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Try to clean the lint between your ears, and then reread what was posted. Why do we need to import more problems when evidence shows the majority of mass shootings are done by young white males? I suspect the majority of them are Christian - given the overall demographics of the population.

So how many of the refugees are you taking in?

And once again you far left drones are running a narrative that does not apply, being Muslim has nothing to do with race..

Only far left drones make these racist comparisons, so better own up to being a racist!

Forum List

Back