Trump on SNL sketch: "Unwatchable!"

Here are your new vocabulary words for today: parody and satire.

No relevance. They're still coming across as butthurt bitches.
You did not study your two new words for today. Here's help:

Parody; noun. To lampoon, mock or otherwise imitate someone's style and characteristics in a humorous manner.

I'm not going to entertain your mundane lecturing any further than I already have.
You have no choice except to run away run away run away

:lol: You jackasses trying to turn this into a pissing contest. That's fine; don't care though.
You do care, though.

The Baldwin mockery is right on, accurate, and very funny.

Baldwin is as poor a comedian as he was an actor. SNL is a bad show made worse by their obvious Liberal slant. In the past, their presidential depictions were always funny but in good taste.

Whether it was Dana Carvey doing Bush 1, or Chevy Chase doing Gerald Ford they were funny but not offensive. Alec Baldwin sucks. His over the top Trump is vulgar and definitely NOT funny. Neither is the show. I tune in every once in awhile and it's always off within a minute or two.

Loved the Romney picture reference

Mitt, you in danger girl! :laugh:

CyeXyo7WEAA8j5u.jpg
Good grief that tells a story!
One man sees his self-respect disappearing into the distance...the other just looks evil.
I suspect that Trump's holding a string attached to Mitt's balls under the table.

Baldwin is as poor a comedian as he was an actor. SNL is a bad show made worse by their obvious Liberal slant. In the past, their presidential depictions were always funny but in good taste.

Whether it was Dana Carvey doing Bush 1, or Chevy Chase doing Gerald Ford they were funny but not offensive. Alec Baldwin sucks. His over the top Trump is vulgar and definitely NOT funny. Neither is the show. I tune in every once in awhile and it's always off within a minute or two.
0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

It would be funny if one day Trump said something to get himself banned from Twitter. :blowup:
He'll use the power of his big gov to destroy them if that happens
Kinda like what the IRS was attempting to do to any group that identified as the Right. right ?
Why shouldn't the IRS check up on a bunch of knuckle draggers who's goal it is to not pay taxes and who can't fill out paperwork correctly? And those little whiners weren't "destroyed."

LOL. SNL has been unwatchable for decades, regardless of the sketch. If this goes too much further, Lorne Michaels might get a "private" visit from Trump's "Secret Service"

Trump's shows were unwatchable also, more so that SNL, which has been aired for 40 years..his show, not anywhere close to 5 years, awww, he's whining again...

The most vindictive whiner president elect ever. His skin needs to thi:nken. The more he complains, the more outrageous SNL will be.

LOL. SNL has been unwatchable for decades, regardless of the sketch. If this goes too much further, Lorne Michaels might get a "private" visit from Trump's "Secret Service"

Not true . Snl has ups and downs, but it's been pretty good .

It's just cool to say it sucks .

SNL became mostly unwatchable back in the 1980s. A hateful Libtard attempt at comedy for the uneducated.

Forum List

Back