Trump on the lady who recruited little girls for Epstein: "I wish her well"

Honestly, that was the weirdest comment from president Trump, don't ya think???

I've set aside the rumors of Trump and Epstein' s young girl involvement.... just thought it was likely made up crud....

BUT BUT BUT....

The way Trump wished her Well with her felony charges and arrest.... was just what he said about General Flynn When he was charged.... And Roger Stone when he was charged with his felonies

It is not a comment that Trump would ever give anyone, but for a really close friend... And doing this with her, of all people.... for goodness sake!!!!

SOMETHING IS UP HERE....And Trump' s involved with this Epstein/Ghislaine teen sex ring!! Holy crap!!!

And didn't he just have Barr fire the AG in the southern district of NY handling this case????
Trump knows better than to order Bill Barr. AG Barr knows his own job and does what needs to be done. Of course, you haven't been paying much attention. The truth is out there, it just doesn't fit your DNC's agenda, so you automatically ignore people who actually do the right thing with no prompting from a higher-up.
Why would president Trump wish Ghislaine Maxwell, well?

Please, please, please take your blinders off!!!

Trump is up to his eyeballs in this mess with Epstein, or he would not have wished this woman well, this woman who recruited these young teens, for the sexual abuse by her boyfriend....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

Trump wishes, her well....

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closes pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"
That's nothing more than the same Democrat talking points that ensure the ruin of President Trump, and I am not buying what Hillary the Dowager is selling today. > :stir:
LOL...Trump sent out the same message to the pedo-pimp yesterday that he has sent to Roger Stone and Manafort. Maxwell is fully away of Trump’s perversions. Trump is fully away that Maxwell was involved in Child sex trafficking. Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?
Why do you keep insisting that Trump had anything to do with the Epstein crowd? He booted Epstein out of his hotel for bring underage females and raping them over and over with pedophiles who damn sure decided to destroy President Trump for interfering with their calloused rape of underage girls. Trump loves the people in his family, and treats them with respect and dignity. You people in the Democrat Party do anything you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like doing against honest and good people who have grown wise to what really is an evil thing in this society: secret pedophilia against little girls and little boys who lose their virginity to sick-brained adults who get their kicks out of damaging innocent children. President Trump is not one of the above, he fights criminal pedophiles with evictions from his hotel if they are caught doing under-the-table prostitution of innocent children, and he has always been that way.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are repeating the blatant lies coming out of the ambitious sociocommunist leftists using chaos to meet their desires for untoward power over other human beings they use like toilet paper.

You live in a world of denial. Trump never fought criminal pedophiles, he conspired with them. You are in denial that Epstein and Trump had a falling out over a real estate deal not over Epstein’s deviancy. You are in denial that Trump was a frequent guest at Epstein’s NY town house where Epstein would parade young girls for the likes of Trump. You are denial that it was at an Epstein party that Trump violently raped a 14 year old. Again why do you support and defend the pedo-president?

Donald Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well.
Some are taking this to signal a possible pardon. Stay tuned.
Recruited little girls for...you sure you want to go down this road?

Liberals trying to map Epstein entirely on Trump are in for a rude awakening. Wait until one or many of their own start popping up the list. Then, their excuse will be that “it was consensual”.

At least she didn't have to recruit this one:
ivanka-trump.jpg
Ooo....A young girl comes out of the crowd and sits on a Billionaires lap and you immediately think pedo? ??
Wake up and smell the coffee! That's President Trump's DAUGHTER! My daughter is 41 years old and STILL sometimes plops down on my lap as a joke.
There are some creepy pics of Trump and his daughter but I’ll grant you a pic can catch something innocent. However, Trump has made some sexualized comments about his daughter: I’d date her if she weren’t my daughter, called her a piece of ass, said she’s voluptuous. WEIRD and CREEPY.
Oh, my goodness. Only the Demonrats can take an innocent picture of affection between a man and his child and turn it into an incestuous relationship rather than father-daughter affection that is quite normal in situations where the father does his job of protecting and prospering all his children, not just the male children, but children that are girls too.

Donald J. Trump the man is good to all of his children, but he's also expecting a return of them to community service, making sure people have secure jobs that pay them well for their goods and services.

Creepy--that's so LLLMSM press.
You ignored the direct quotes and I agreed with you on pictures can be deceiving. Try to follow more closely.
Follow you closely? That's not my job.
No, follow the English language more closely. See how you messed it up... again? I’ll keep my eye out for you and maybe we can get your reading skills up.
You better keep your eye out for me. I won't let you lie to USMBoards and get away with it for the duration.

Honestly, that was the weirdest comment from president Trump, don't ya think???

I've set aside the rumors of Trump and Epstein' s young girl involvement.... just thought it was likely made up crud....

BUT BUT BUT....

The way Trump wished her Well with her felony charges and arrest.... was just what he said about General Flynn When he was charged.... And Roger Stone when he was charged with his felonies

It is not a comment that Trump would ever give anyone, but for a really close friend... And doing this with her, of all people.... for goodness sake!!!!

SOMETHING IS UP HERE....And Trump' s involved with this Epstein/Ghislaine teen sex ring!! Holy crap!!!

And didn't he just have Barr fire the AG in the southern district of NY handling this case????
Trump knows better than to order Bill Barr. AG Barr knows his own job and does what needs to be done. Of course, you haven't been paying much attention. The truth is out there, it just doesn't fit your DNC's agenda, so you automatically ignore people who actually do the right thing with no prompting from a higher-up.
Why would president Trump wish Ghislaine Maxwell, well?

Please, please, please take your blinders off!!!

Trump is up to his eyeballs in this mess with Epstein, or he would not have wished this woman well, this woman who recruited these young teens, for the sexual abuse by her boyfriend....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

Trump wishes, her well....

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closes pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"
That's nothing more than the same Democrat talking points that ensure the ruin of President Trump, and I am not buying what Hillary the Dowager is selling today. > :stir:
LOL...Trump sent out the same message to the pedo-pimp yesterday that he has sent to Roger Stone and Manafort. Maxwell is fully away of Trump’s perversions. Trump is fully away that Maxwell was involved in Child sex trafficking. Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?
Why do you keep insisting that Trump had anything to do with the Epstein crowd? He booted Epstein out of his hotel for bring underage females and raping them over and over with pedophiles who damn sure decided to destroy President Trump for interfering with their calloused rape of underage girls. Trump loves the people in his family, and treats them with respect and dignity. You people in the Democrat Party do anything you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like doing against honest and good people who have grown wise to what really is an evil thing in this society: secret pedophilia against little girls and little boys who lose their virginity to sick-brained adults who get their kicks out of damaging innocent children. President Trump is not one of the above, he fights criminal pedophiles with evictions from his hotel if they are caught doing under-the-table prostitution of innocent children, and he has always been that way.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are repeating the blatant lies coming out of the ambitious sociocommunist leftists using chaos to meet their desires for untoward power over other human beings they use like toilet paper.

You live in a world of denial. Trump never fought criminal pedophiles, he conspired with them. You are in denial that Epstein and Trump had a falling out over a real estate deal not over Epstein’s deviancy. You are in denial that Trump was a frequent guest at Epstein’s NY town house where Epstein would parade young girls for the likes of Trump. You are denial that it was at an Epstein party that Trump violently raped a 14 year old. Again why do you support and defend the pedo-president?
The court order says otherwise. :290968001256257790-final:

More likely a bid of “good luck” to keep from being suicided...
Yep. A warning to look out for being Clintoncided.

And if Trump had condemned her, the OP would be pissing his depends and saying Trump is interfering in the judicial process.

Dumb thread by a dumb OP.

So if Clinton is pulling this off in the Bill Barr/ Dummy Donald controlled DOJ that makes them so much smarter than either of them. Thank you for finally admitting that.

MAGA!!!!

Trump will pardon Maxwell if he loses the election. If he wins, he will tell Barr to drop the charges or pull a Roger Stone. He doesn’t want her showing tapes of him raping and having sex with underage girls or teens. Maxwell knows well Trump’s perversions. “Wishing her well” was a message to her.

Ok, I do not like tRump 1 lil bit. But I have never heard any credible allegations of him going after underage girls. Other than his daughter that is!!

MAGA!!!

More likely a bid of “good luck” to keep from being suicided...
I was thinking the same thing. She is going to need some luck.

At least she didn't have to recruit this one:
ivanka-trump.jpg
Ooo....A young girl comes out of the crowd and sits on a Billionaires lap and you immediately think pedo? ??
Funny....leftist clowns falsely accused Trump of grabbing a woman by the pu$$y...and their 2020 candidate actually DID do it.

Bwuhahaha.....

Ewe do know he admitted to it on camera. So are you calling tRump a liar now?

Yep. A warning to look out for being Clintoncided.

And if Trump had condemned her, the OP would be pissing his depends and saying Trump is interfering in the judicial process.

Dumb thread by a dumb OP.

How about just saying nothing and letting the system take it's course? That would be the sensible thing to do.

Then again, you can judge a man by the quality of his associates.

1595417119551.png

Recruited little girls for...you sure you want to go down this road?

Absolutely, all involved need to be brought to justice. Why is this so hard?

I was thinking the same thing. She is going to need some luck.

Naw, man, the Bilderberger/Lizard Man/Trilaterialist/Jesuit Conspiracy has marked her for death. Bwhahahahahaha.

Realistically. Epstein killed himself. Sorry, I know you guys think he was about to blow the whistle on whoever you don't like, but the reality- he was looking at a lifetime in prison and losing all his money.

Trump will pardon Maxwell if he loses the election. If he wins, he will tell Barr to drop the charges or pull a Roger Stone. He doesn’t want her showing tapes of him raping and having sex with underage girls or teens. Maxwell knows well Trump’s perversions. “Wishing her well” was a message to her.

Ok, I do not like tRump 1 lil bit. But I have never heard any credible allegations of him going after underage girls. Other than his daughter that is!!

MAGA!!!
I respond with this: who is off limits if his own daughter is not? Epstein knew how to manipulate the darker sides of his perverted clients psyche. I don’t mean to say that Epstein had to manipulate Trump at all. Epstein had to know about Trump’s unnatural feelings for his own daughter. That he would procure someone that looked like her would not surprise me at all. So, I respectfully disagree with you.

Last edited:

MAGA!!!
I respond with this: who is off limits if his own daughter is not? Epstein knew how to manipulate the darker sides of his perverted clients psyche. I don’t mean to say that Epstein had to manipulate Trump at all. Epstein had to know about Trump’s unnatural feeling for his own daughter. That he would procure someone that looked like her would not surprise me at all. So, I respectfully disagree with you.

Fair enough, I get what you're saying but we will truly never know who was actually involved in this crap with Epstein. It is LIKELY to be some very rich and powerful people so the truth will probably not come out.

MAGA!!!
He has always had the hots for poor Ivanka

MAGA!!!
I respond with this: who is off limits if his own daughter is not? Epstein knew how to manipulate the darker sides of his perverted clients psyche. I don’t mean to say that Epstein had to manipulate Trump at all. Epstein had to know about Trump’s unnatural feeling for his own daughter. That he would procure someone that looked like her would not surprise me at all. So, I respectfully disagree with you.

Fair enough, I get what you're saying but we will truly never know who was actually involved in this crap with Epstein. It is LIKELY to be some very rich and powerful people so the truth will probably not come out.
Epstein had videos
We don’t know what happened to them.

I imagine Maxwell can name names and will use it in a plea bargain

MAGA!!!
He has always had the hots for poor Ivanka

I know right, it's a certain kind of sickness.

MAGA!!!

Epstein had videos
We don’t know what happened to them.

I imagine Maxwell can name names and will use it in a plea bargain

I don't believe for 1 second that those elites will get exposed. Hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

Forum List

Back