Trump on the lady who recruited little girls for Epstein: "I wish her well"

I wish her well, too.

I hope they keep her alive long enough for her to give all the evidence needed to send pedophiles like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and the other powerful POSes to prison.

I wish her well, too.

I hope they keep her alive long enough for her to give all the evidence needed to send pedophiles like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and the other powerful POSes to prison.
I'm pretty sure her incarceration will not result in suicide this time.

Honestly, that was the weirdest comment from president Trump, don't ya think???

I've set aside the rumors of Trump and Epstein' s young girl involvement.... just thought it was likely made up crud....

BUT BUT BUT....

The way Trump wished her Well with her felony charges and arrest.... was just what he said about General Flynn When he was charged.... And Roger Stone when he was charged with his felonies

It is not a comment that Trump would ever give anyone, but for a really close friend... And doing this with her, of all people.... for goodness sake!!!!

SOMETHING IS UP HERE....And Trump' s involved with this Epstein/Ghislaine teen sex ring!! Holy crap!!!

And didn't he just have Barr fire the AG in the southern district of NY handling this case????

I've set aside the rumors of Trump and Epstein' s young girl involvement.... just thought it was likely made up crud....

BUT BUT BUT....

The way Trump wished her Well with her felony charges and arrest.... was just what he said about General Flynn When he was charged.... And Roger Stone when he was charged with his felonies

It is not a comment that Trump would ever give anyone, but for a really close friend... And doing this with her, of all people.... for goodness sake!!!!

SOMETHING IS UP HERE....And Trump' s involved with this Epstein/Ghislaine teen sex ring!! Holy crap!!!

And didn't he just have Barr fire the AG in the southern district of NY handling this case????
Trump knows better than to order Bill Barr. AG Barr knows his own job and does what needs to be done. Of course, you haven't been paying much attention. The truth is out there, it just doesn't fit your DNC's agenda, so you automatically ignore people who actually do the right thing with no prompting from a higher-up.

The rest of that sentence was “I wish her well so she doesn’t out me as a pedophile” Donald Trump.
As our ol' friend truthmatters would say, "LAIR!!!"
That’s pretty much what he said without saying it. Or as the other thread title on this said, he’s purposely trying to lose the election and what better way than to pseudo-admit being a pedo.

At least she didn't have to recruit this one:
ivanka-trump.jpg
Ooo....A young girl comes out of the crowd and sits on a Billionaires lap and you immediately think pedo? ??
Wake up and smell the coffee! That's President Trump's DAUGHTER! My daughter is 41 years old and STILL sometimes plops down on my lap as a joke.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Ooo....A young girl comes out of the crowd and sits on a Billionaires lap and you immediately think pedo? ??
Wake up and smell the coffee! That's President Trump's DAUGHTER! My daughter is 41 years old and STILL sometimes plops down on my lap as a joke.
There are some creepy pics of Trump and his daughter but I’ll grant you a pic can catch something innocent. However, Trump has made some sexualized comments about his daughter: I’d date her if she weren’t my daughter, called her a piece of ass, said she’s voluptuous. WEIRD and CREEPY.

The rest of that sentence was “I wish her well so she doesn’t out me as a pedophile” Donald Trump.
That’s pretty much what he said without saying it. Or as the other thread title on this said, he’s purposely trying to lose the election and what better way than to pseudo-admit being a pedo.
That's as false as the Trumpizarussianspy baloney that Nancy and her boyz taunted at America for three stinking years not to mention the add-on of a fake impeachment melodrama foisted on this President by Demonrat haters extraordinaire.

That's as false as the Trumpizarussianspy baloney that Nancy and her boyz taunted at America for three stinking years not to mention the add-on of a fake impeachment melodrama foisted on this President by Demonrat haters extraordinaire.
Stay focused. The thread is on what Trump said. I explained why I think he said it. Your turn. Why’d he wish her well?

ivanka-trump.jpg
There are some creepy pics of Trump and his daughter but I’ll grant you a pic can catch something innocent. However, Trump has made some sexualized comments about his daughter: I’d date her if she weren’t my daughter, called her a piece of ass, said she’s voluptuous. WEIRD and CREEPY.
Oh, my goodness. Only the Demonrats can take an innocent picture of affection between a man and his child and turn it into an incestuous relationship rather than father-daughter affection that is quite normal in situations where the father does his job of protecting and prospering all his children, not just the male children, but children that are girls too.

Donald J. Trump the man is good to all of his children, but he's also expecting a return of them to community service, making sure people have secure jobs that pay them well for their goods and services.

Creepy--that's so LLLMSM press.

BUT BUT BUT....

Trump knows better than to order Bill Barr. AG Barr knows his own job and does what needs to be done. Of course, you haven't been paying much attention. The truth is out there, it just doesn't fit your DNC's agenda, so you automatically ignore people who actually do the right thing with no prompting from a higher-up.
Why would president Trump wish Ghislaine Maxwell, well?

Please, please, please take your blinders off!!!

Trump is up to his eyeballs in this mess with Epstein, or he would not have wished this woman well, this woman who recruited these young teens, for the sexual abuse by her boyfriend....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

Trump wishes, her well....

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closest pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"

BUT BUT BUT....

Trump is up to his eyeballs in this mess with Epstein, or he would not have wished this woman well, this woman who recruited these young teens, for the sexual abuse by her boyfriend....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closes pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"
That's nothing more than the same Democrat talking points that ensure the ruin of President Trump, and I am not buying what Hillary the Dowager is selling today. > :stir:

Edit: I forgot to say that the only dealings Donald J. Trump had with Epstein was to kick him out of his hotel for running little girls as prostitutes in one of his hotel rooms. That's it. There is a court order so stating it as well. How could you carry this lie on? I'm not understanding this, Cares4all. How could you?

BUT BUT BUT....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closes pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"
That's nothing more than the same Democrat talking points that ensure the ruin of President Trump, and I am not buying what Hillary the Dowager is selling today. > :stir:
LOL...Trump sent out the same message to the pedo-pimp yesterday that he has sent to Roger Stone and Manafort. Maxwell is fully away of Trump’s perversions. Trump is fully away that Maxwell was involved in Child sex trafficking. Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?

ivanka-trump.jpg
Oh, my goodness. Only the Demonrats can take an innocent picture of affection between a man and his child and turn it into an incestuous relationship rather than father-daughter affection that is quite normal in situations where the father does his job of protecting and prospering all his children, not just the male children, but children that are girls too.

Donald J. Trump the man is good to all of his children, but he's also expecting a return of them to community service, making sure people have secure jobs that pay them well for their goods and services.

You ignored the direct quotes and I agreed with you on pictures can be deceiving. Try to follow more closely.

BUT BUT BUT....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

LOL...Trump sent out the same message to the pedo-pimp yesterday that he has sent to Roger Stone and Manafort. Maxwell is fully away of Trump’s perversions. Trump is fully away that Maxwell was involved in Child sex trafficking. Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?
Why do you keep insisting that Trump had anything to do with the Epstein crowd? He booted Epstein out of his hotel for bring underage females and raping them over and over with pedophiles who damn sure decided to destroy President Trump for interfering with their calloused rape of underage girls. Trump loves the people in his family, and treats them with respect and dignity. You people in the Democrat Party do anything you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like doing against honest and good people who have grown wise to what really is an evil thing in this society: secret pedophilia against little girls and little boys who lose their virginity to sick-brained adults who get their kicks out of damaging innocent children. President Trump is not one of the above, he fights criminal pedophiles with evictions from his hotel if they are caught doing under-the-table prostitution of innocent children, and he has always been that way.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are repeating the blatant lies coming out of the ambitious sociocommunist leftists using chaos to meet their desires for untoward power over other human beings they use like toilet paper.

ivanka-trump.jpg

You ignored the direct quotes and I agreed with you on pictures can be deceiving. Try to follow more closely.
Follow you closely? That's not my job.

ivanka-trump.jpg

Follow you closely? That's not my job.
No, follow the English language more closely. See how you messed it up... again? I’ll keep my eye out for you and maybe we can get your reading skills up.

Forum List

Back