Trump on the lady who recruited little girls for Epstein: "I wish her well"

At least she didn't have to recruit this one:
ivanka-trump.jpg
Are you jealous?

I think you are. That's why that old picture triggers you.

Trump will pardon Maxwell if he loses the election. If he wins, he will tell Barr to drop the charges or pull a Roger Stone. He doesn’t want her showing tapes of him raping and having sex with underage girls or teens. Maxwell knows well Trump’s perversions. “Wishing her well” was a message to her.

Last edited:
Trump missed the perfect opportunity to say “Epstein didn’t kill himself”
But in all seriousness, I wish he had gone a bit more in-depth with the answer. I felt like he was unsure about what to say. He seemed much more open about it in 2016. Maybe he doesn’t want to throw around accusations while President? Idk. This is all becoming very interesting.

Donald Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well.
Some are taking this to signal a possible pardon. Stay tuned.
More likely a bid of “good luck” to keep from being suicided...
No. That's not what Trump meant.
You don't know what he meant. You're just tossing out what you hope will make him look the worst.

I actually laughed when I read that.
Why the hell would he wish her well if not to send a signal to keep her mouth shut and he'll take care of her? Like the POS did with Stone and Flynn?

You don't know what he meant. You're just tossing out what you hope will make him look the worst.

Why the hell would he wish her well if not to send a signal to keep her mouth shut and he'll take care of her? Like the POS did with Stone and Flynn?
Exactly! Who wishes a pedo-pimp well? I know! Someone like Trump who has something to hide.

Last edited:
Trump will pardon Maxwell if he loses the election. If he wins, he will tell Barr to drop the charges or pull a Roger Stone. He doesn’t want her showing tapes of him raping and having sex with underage girls or teens. Maxwell knows well Trump’s perversions. “Wishing her well” was a message to her.

If she spills her guts to the feds and a whole shitload of Pedocrats are indicted, I would have to say that she justly deserves a pardon.

If she spills her guts to the feds and a whole shitload of Pedocrats are indicted, I would have to say that she justly deserves a pardon.
You are mixing up your legal terms. If she confesses and comes clean about all the pervs she dealt with, then she should receive a lighter sentence, maybe 25 years in jail rather than 40. Only a Trumper would argue for a pardon.

You are mixing up your legal terms. If she confesses and comes clean about all the pervs she dealt with, then she should receive a lighter sentence, maybe 25 years in jail rather than 40. Only a Trumper would argue for a pardon.

I'd gladly see her pardoned if it meant that at least ten Pedocrats ended up in prison.

What’s the Trump body bag count vs. Clinton body bag count?
1595377434741.gif

I wish her well to, sick as she is. Her life isn't worth a plug nikle inside prison or out.

You've been given the answer. Her life is in serious jeopardy.

Well was a well-used word because it observes the deep trouble Ghislaine Maxwell is in, and her fate will follow the facts, which may take some time until they either show she is innocent or guilty. You're making too much of a casual comment made by President Trump. He may merely be meaning that he hopes the Deep Staters cannot have her to kill like Epstein's fate of a faux suicide apparition.

The picture of younger, single Trump is not 74-year-old Trump. What a looney-cycle faux scam this thread has turned out to be the idyllic deep state false witness by proxy.

How many bong hits in a lifetime does it take to dream up these fantasies of yours?

Forum List

Back