Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I think brainless morons who stand around in streets blocking traffic deserve whatever bumperburns they get. It proves you wackos have no business voting too stupid to move out of the road.
That you condone murder means nothing. Deliberately trying to run over pedestrians with a vehicle is murder in all 50 states. Which is why that Trump supporter is now in prison for life.

Then there's the Biden supporters who ambushed and murdered the Trump supporter and the leftist anarchists who murdered David Dorn and have murdered cops, blacks and looted businesses across inner cities.

Why is Biden sanctioning murder and violence on such a large scale?
....those don't count as they weren't breaking the law or commiting any felonies when they were killed.
Of course they count, they're just unrelated to this. Unlike you, who condones murder, I condemn those murders.
Baloney. You condone unbridled violence and whatever results from that violence in your Dem controlled cities.
Imbecile. I don't and have said I don't. Have you always been this stupid?
Then you must not be a Democrat, are you a Republican??
No, I'm a Democrat. I take it your answer to my question is an unequivocal, "yes."

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
god damn you are so fucked up eddie. you are the textbook of D or R guiding your every thought.
He is also a traitor. Party over ancestors.
AZOG how are those masks working for your Israeli brothers?? Heard they f-ed up and have to go back wearing them
Why would you care? You spit on our culture and ancestors. You're going to Hell. Enjoy it there.
Will Netanyahu be there too ?? He should

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:

at least 2000 reported cases.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

OMG, it includes online harassment. Talk about a fabricated statistic.

Most people had to stop wearing MAGA hats because of leftist hate, threats and intimidation. 2150 is a drop in the bucket to you people

the link within the link:

http://www.asianpacificpolicyandpla...ploads/Anti-China_Rhetoric_Report_6_17_20.pdf

So things like this:

" Some individuals yelled “Chinese, go back to your country!” then threw their soda at me from a moving vehicle in my neighborhood."

And violent leftists dumped water on Kat Timpf's head.

Leftists scream and intimidate people in restaurants, including chasing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out. They wet after Mich Mcconnell.

Our life thanks to you violent idiots is that because of violent leftists, we look around in a restaurant or in public before speaking anything not left.

And you're worried about 2,000 psychos across the country who were psychos BEFORE the pandemic?

That you care about anyone's safety and security in this country at this time is a total joke. You're so worried about if you're Asian the tiny chance you run into a psycho. While that's our every day life living with people like you

Surely you understand the difference of speaking out against Mitch McConnell because they oppose the actions he’s taken as a Senator and screaming at random Asian people for something they have nothing to do with?

The fact that you conflate these is demonstrating your don’t really understand the issue.

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

Most people had to stop wearing MAGA hats because of leftist hate, threats and intimidation. 2150 is a drop in the bucket to you people

http://www.asianpacificpolicyandpla...ploads/Anti-China_Rhetoric_Report_6_17_20.pdf

So things like this:

" Some individuals yelled “Chinese, go back to your country!” then threw their soda at me from a moving vehicle in my neighborhood."

Leftists scream and intimidate people in restaurants, including chasing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out. They wet after Mich Mcconnell.

Our life thanks to you violent idiots is that because of violent leftists, we look around in a restaurant or in public before speaking anything not left.

And you're worried about 2,000 psychos across the country who were psychos BEFORE the pandemic?

That you care about anyone's safety and security in this country at this time is a total joke. You're so worried about if you're Asian the tiny chance you run into a psycho. While that's our every day life living with people like you

Surely you understand the difference of speaking out against Mitch McConnell because they oppose the actions he’s taken as a Senator and screaming at random Asian people for something they have nothing to do with?

The fact that you conflate these is demonstrating your don’t really understand the issue.

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies.

Also, I agreed with you there are psychos. But 2,150 incidents across the country is pretty tiny. You haven't shown that's even up from the normal psychos, you haven't linked it to anything Trump said or any party.

OK, so 2,150 psychos harassed Asians. You have nothing more than that
I don’t support accosting anyone, but you do understand that Sanders being quietly asked to leave a restaurant by the owner because the owner felt deeply morally opposed to the specific actions she has taken is not accosting.

And this still is such a far cry from people screaming as random Asian individuals because of something they have nothing to do with.

Notice you ignore all the other cases of leftists screaming at people and only pick the one where it was just the restaurant owner who was the dick politicizing business.

And again, 2,150 psychos doesn't imply anything. You keep parroting that line as if you've established that it has anything to do with anything other than they are psychos and you haven't. And you haven't even shown it's beyond the normal amount of psychos.

I have a lot of Asians in my family who have been here for 50 years and none of them are the slightest bit worried.

On the other hand, just not being a leftist and being out in public means you keep your head low and you can't wear any red hat much less MAGA. But all those leftist psychos don't bother you, not at all. That while you melt down over a tiny number of incidents that mostly involve just being rude.

Your indignation is totally feigned.

Think about in the United States that Americans have to be careful of what we say in public because of leftists. In the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Ask Asians how often they are harassed. And ask non-leftists how often they are harassed. You will be shocked if you actually care, which I doubt.

At no time in my life have I ever been afraid to express my views in public. Until now. Bother you? At ALL?
You brought up Sanders, not me.

I know Asians who were afraid to be in public for fear of being accosted because they might be blamed for coronavirus. Doesn’t that bother you at all?

Sandars was one of a list that I brought up and you only addressed her. Which is what I said. What about that didn't you understand.

And you made up the Asians you know. Totally fabricated it
Because that was the only specific event you referenced. I cant respond to vague allusions of events that may or may not have happened. I can respond to one that you clearly mischaracterizing.

What makes you say I’m fabricating anything? Is it just because you don’t want to believe it? Is this part of your self defense programming?

Actually I mentioned Kat Timpf and Mitch McConnell. There was also Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk. I also mentioned the White House which refers to Rand Paul and other Republicans. Ted Cruz is another one.

What about Steve Scalise. Anything?

Then there was the kid in the fast food who had his MAGA hat taken off his head and soda dumped on him. The old man with a Maga hat harassed. And that ALL non leftists across the country other than in really conservative rural areas can't wear a maga hat and we always have to check our surroundings when we say anything not left.

Then there are our leftist family members who routinely bring up their hatred for Trump but get all huffy if you defend him because we're being political even though they brought it up.

Harassment and intimidation is now regular life for non-leftists in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and you're worried about something that is 1 200th the chance of being struck by lightning

So you’re allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of politics but Asians aren’t allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of coronavirus?

OMG you're stupid. AGAIN.

1) I said the ORDER OF MAGNITUDE is FAR HIGHER. Your intimidation is across the country. You raised something that is one 50th the chance of being struck by lightning.

2) The intimidation I'm talking about is BY YOUR SIDE, THE LEFT. You just raised psychos and couldn't tie it to anyone because they are psychos. No one in the main stream Trump supporters are harassing Asians or anyone else.

You're the violent leftists

1. Made this up. Entirely fabricated. Zero evidence to support this.

2. It’s by both sides. One of your psychos drove a car into a crowd killing one and maiming dozens. One of your psychos was mailing pipe bombs to every Democrat that Trump complained about. Threw of your psychos bombed a mosque in Minnesota after Trump attack Somali refugees. I think the people harassing Asians are right in the middle of Trump’s base. Easily misled and full of anger.

Youre chock full of double standards and rationalizations. There’s no penetrating your layers of defenses.
The crowds were in the middle of the street doofus....get out of the street, duh!
What does that have to do with a psychopath Trump lover mowing down innocent people with his car?
Well, if a person is driving their car, in the street, and a mob is in the street and attacking the car and person inside....hmmm. I believe I would keep driving too.
And you’d be serving a life sentence just like he is.
Of course, because its another Bizarro city run by Democrats where the mob is justice and the innocent bystander following the rules is the criminal. Easy to understand moron.
The jury determined that defense was not factual.
A jury of idiots who were out rioting.
LOLOL

That you think a jury which finds deliberately running pedestrians down with a vehicle is murder reveals more about you than you probably intended.
I think brainless morons who stand around in streets blocking traffic deserve whatever bumperburns they get. It proves you wackos have no business voting too stupid to move out of the road.
That you condone murder means nothing. Deliberately trying to run over pedestrians with a vehicle is murder in all 50 states. Which is why that Trump supporter is now in prison for life.
If I feel as though I or my family is in danger I am running you over. Sorry. We can discuss in court afterward.

Protests are legally peaceful once violent, anything goes.

View attachment 388602
He was not in any such danger as he pulled onto that street.
I am speaking generally not for this person. Do you agree that if I or my family is in danger then I may drive over "peaceful protesters". Yes or no?
Dumbfuck, we're not talking about you or generalities. There are already self-defense laws that address that. We're talking about deplorables condoning the murder of Heather Heyer.
So you won't answer the question. LMAO.

I accept your surrender, moron.

View attachment 388620
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, I answered your question. I pointed out there are self-defense laws which address your concerns. Have you also always been this stupid?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Is Dumbfuck worse than Imbecile?
Faun, refuses to answer questions but demands others do. He is a typical dickhead and super literal. If I say its raining cats and dogs, he would call me a liar as actual cats and dogs would not be falling out of the sky. I believe he has asperger syndrome.

So things like this:

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies

So things like this:

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies.

Also, I agreed with you there are psychos. But 2,150 incidents across the country is pretty tiny. You haven't shown that's even up from the normal psychos, you haven't linked it to anything Trump said or any party.

I don’t support accosting anyone, but you do understand that Sanders being quietly asked to leave a restaurant by the owner because the owner felt deeply morally opposed to the specific actions she has taken is not accosting.

And this still is such a far cry from people screaming as random Asian individuals because of something they have nothing to do with.

Notice you ignore all the other cases of leftists screaming at people and only pick the one where it was just the restaurant owner who was the dick politicizing business.

And again, 2,150 psychos doesn't imply anything. You keep parroting that line as if you've established that it has anything to do with anything other than they are psychos and you haven't. And you haven't even shown it's beyond the normal amount of psychos.

I have a lot of Asians in my family who have been here for 50 years and none of them are the slightest bit worried.

On the other hand, just not being a leftist and being out in public means you keep your head low and you can't wear any red hat much less MAGA. But all those leftist psychos don't bother you, not at all. That while you melt down over a tiny number of incidents that mostly involve just being rude.

Think about in the United States that Americans have to be careful of what we say in public because of leftists. In the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Ask Asians how often they are harassed. And ask non-leftists how often they are harassed. You will be shocked if you actually care, which I doubt.

At no time in my life have I ever been afraid to express my views in public. Until now. Bother you? At ALL?

I know Asians who were afraid to be in public for fear of being accosted because they might be blamed for coronavirus. Doesn’t that bother you at all?

Sandars was one of a list that I brought up and you only addressed her. Which is what I said. What about that didn't you understand.

Because that was the only specific event you referenced. I cant respond to vague allusions of events that may or may not have happened. I can respond to one that you clearly mischaracterizing.

What makes you say I’m fabricating anything? Is it just because you don’t want to believe it? Is this part of your self defense programming?

Actually I mentioned Kat Timpf and Mitch McConnell. There was also Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk. I also mentioned the White House which refers to Rand Paul and other Republicans. Ted Cruz is another one.

Then there was the kid in the fast food who had his MAGA hat taken off his head and soda dumped on him. The old man with a Maga hat harassed. And that ALL non leftists across the country other than in really conservative rural areas can't wear a maga hat and we always have to check our surroundings when we say anything not left.

Then there are our leftist family members who routinely bring up their hatred for Trump but get all huffy if you defend him because we're being political even though they brought it up.

Harassment and intimidation is now regular life for non-leftists in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and you're worried about something that is 1 200th the chance of being struck by lightning

So you’re allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of politics but Asians aren’t allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of coronavirus?

1) I said the ORDER OF MAGNITUDE is FAR HIGHER. Your intimidation is across the country. You raised something that is one 50th the chance of being struck by lightning.

2) The intimidation I'm talking about is BY YOUR SIDE, THE LEFT. You just raised psychos and couldn't tie it to anyone because they are psychos. No one in the main stream Trump supporters are harassing Asians or anyone else.

2. It’s by both sides. One of your psychos drove a car into a crowd killing one and maiming dozens. One of your psychos was mailing pipe bombs to every Democrat that Trump complained about. Threw of your psychos bombed a mosque in Minnesota after Trump attack Somali refugees. I think the people harassing Asians are right in the middle of Trump’s base. Easily misled and full of anger.

Youre chock full of double standards and rationalizations. There’s no penetrating your layers of defenses.
The crowds were in the middle of the street doofus....get out of the street, duh!
What does that have to do with a psychopath Trump lover mowing down innocent people with his car?
Well, if a person is driving their car, in the street, and a mob is in the street and attacking the car and person inside....hmmm. I believe I would keep driving too.
Of course, because its another Bizarro city run by Democrats where the mob is justice and the innocent bystander following the rules is the criminal. Easy to understand moron.
LOLOL

That you think a jury which finds deliberately running pedestrians down with a vehicle is murder reveals more about you than you probably intended.
its more obvious you approve of rioting, looting, and murdering. after all you support the deranged minds of the demoncrats. your president TRUMP, wants to throw the asswipes in prison, i havent heard a peep out of your retarded candidates......period
"its more obvious you approve of rioting, looting, and murdering."

That's more obvious to idiots as I have condemned rioting, looting and murdering.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
god damn you are so fucked up eddie. you are the textbook of D or R guiding your every thought.
AZOG how are those masks working for your Israeli brothers?? Heard they f-ed up and have to go back wearing them
Why would you care? You spit on our culture and ancestors. You're going to Hell. Enjoy it there.
IDK but you definitely will be with your hero Adolph. Cannot wait. I may get a Ouija board to taunt you.

The AH lied to America causing 1000's of unnecessary deaths and morons support him?,,,,,A rally in NEV with hardly anyone wearing a mask and idiots support him? A putin ass kisser ?? and schmucks kiss his boots? Holding back info from Americans ,the pos should be whipped
trump started taking actions well over what, 6 weeks before pelosi was saying celebrating the chinese new year was fine - nothing needed?

just go fuck yourself, eddie. sick and tired of your made up anger crap.
You remember who the FN president it ?? Take pelosi Biden Hillary Obama and shove em up your butt IF there's enough room with Trump there Trump caused 1000's more to lose their lives You don't like that then FU
Wouldn't we need to include Cuomo there too??
LOL go for it brownie Ice has a big ass but not quite that big

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

If I feel as though I or my family is in danger I am running you over. Sorry. We can discuss in court afterward.

View attachment 388602
I am speaking generally not for this person. Do you agree that if I or my family is in danger then I may drive over "peaceful protesters". Yes or no?
As always, depends. For starters, you have to be in actual danger. Two, sometimes you may have a duty to retreat. Three, the actions you take must be directly related to that danger (I.e. person a threatens you, you can’t just shoot person b standing over there)
#1) I am 39 (soon 40) and don't have a criminal record.

#2) I am an upstanding member of society

#3) In my judgment if I cannot move my car and my family is with me and people and slamming on it then I am in danger.

I then hit the horn, they don't move, I hit the gas pedal. You get hit then you're an idiot and deserve pain and even death. I will gladly go to court.
You’d probably be fine, but I don’t think innocent by standards deserve death because you feel threatened.
I don't care. I have a family and if you don't move when I honk and you start hitting my vehicle then you're done. I would never punch someone else's car. Would you? Would any rational person?
And if you run over someone who wasn’t punching your car and threatening you? Did they deserve to die?
If they aren't punching or threatening then they aren't in my way. If you're in my way and won't let my car move as people are punching it then you're complicit.
Doesn’t seem right to me.

Then there's the Biden supporters who ambushed and murdered the Trump supporter and the leftist anarchists who murdered David Dorn and have murdered cops, blacks and looted businesses across inner cities.

....those don't count as they weren't breaking the law or commiting any felonies when they were killed.
Of course they count, they're just unrelated to this. Unlike you, who condones murder, I condemn those murders.
Baloney. You condone unbridled violence and whatever results from that violence in your Dem controlled cities.
Imbecile. I don't and have said I don't. Have you always been this stupid?
Then you must not be a Democrat, are you a Republican??
No, I'm a Democrat. I take it your answer to my question is an unequivocal, "yes."

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
Then of course you lied and you DO support unbridled violence in the cities where your inept mayors and state governors allow it to go on and on.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
IDK but you definitely will be with your hero Adolph. Cannot wait. I may get a Ouija board to taunt you.
You support Trump You have nothing on me

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

View attachment 388602
As always, depends. For starters, you have to be in actual danger. Two, sometimes you may have a duty to retreat. Three, the actions you take must be directly related to that danger (I.e. person a threatens you, you can’t just shoot person b standing over there)

#3) In my judgment if I cannot move my car and my family is with me and people and slamming on it then I am in danger.

I then hit the horn, they don't move, I hit the gas pedal. You get hit then you're an idiot and deserve pain and even death. I will gladly go to court.
You’d probably be fine, but I don’t think innocent by standards deserve death because you feel threatened.
I don't care. I have a family and if you don't move when I honk and you start hitting my vehicle then you're done. I would never punch someone else's car. Would you? Would any rational person?
And if you run over someone who wasn’t punching your car and threatening you? Did they deserve to die?
If they aren't punching or threatening then they aren't in my way. If you're in my way and won't let my car move as people are punching it then you're complicit.
So I should allow people to block me so their fellow rioters can smash my windows and hurt my kids? You are illogical and trolling now.

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

its more obvious you approve of rioting, looting, and murdering. after all you support the deranged minds of the demoncrats. your president TRUMP, wants to throw the asswipes in prison, i havent heard a peep out of your retarded candidates......period

That's more obvious to idiots as I have condemned rioting, looting and murdering.
So you're NOT a Democrat now.

You protestors jamming the streets are breaking the law, and once the law is broken stop whining when one of your lemmings gets hit by a car.
LOL

You're still condoning murder??
Hmmmmm think I said terms like bumperburn not murder. And if you see a car coming perhaps move out of the way?
You condoned fields' committing murder and even blamed the victim. Are you trying to backpedal from your condonation?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
If you say so. I also donate convalescent plasma to help COVID-19 patients and donate monies to Jewish causes. You spit on our ancestors graves and support a party that votes in devout Muslim extremists and believes biological boys should play physical sports vs. biological girls if the boys are insane and believe they are girls.

Your Hell reservation is cemented. God doesn't really forgive those who turn on the Jewish people. Enjoy.

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

View attachment 388602

So I should allow people to block me so their fellow rioters can smash my windows and hurt my kids? You are illogical and trolling now.
I don’t think you really understand what trolling is. I was just offering my opinion. Apparently I’m not allowed to disagree with you without being attacked.

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

obviously not as long as you stand on the demoncrats side...guilty by association---im sure you say that all the time to republicans

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

View attachment 388602

I don’t think you really understand what trolling is. I was just offering my opinion. Apparently I’m not allowed to disagree with you without being attacked.
In your opinion I should sit still and allow rioters to hurt my two girls and my wife? You're either a troll or an evil human being. I do not believe you're evil. I could be wrong.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
If you say so. I also donate convalescent plasma to help COVID-19 patients and donate monies to Jewish causes. You spit on our ancestors graves and support a party that votes in devout Muslim extremists and believes biological boys should play physical sports vs. biological girls if the boys are insane and believe they are girls.

Your Hell reservation is cemented. God doesn't really forgive those who turn on the Jewish people. Enjoy.
did you not know---god forgives everyone.....

He should have done like you. When you disagree with someone you start hurling racist shit at them

Get out of the street.
Feel free to complain about them being in the street, but using that to justify murder is really, really disgusting.
Deplorables thrive on being disgusting.
And once again pot and kettle.
LOL

As expected, the deplorable shoots back with the pre-K level of, I know you are but what am I. Sad, really.
Oops did I steal your line I apologize.
LOLOL

The deplorable doubles down.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back