Trump Once Again Attacking Kemp for Seemingly No Reason

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
If I were Trump, I'd be focusing my time on Kamala Harris since she's winning the election. I wouldn't be flailing about on X like a psychopath attacking members of my own party for God knows what. I think Trump's age may be starting to get to him.

If I were Trump, I'd be focusing my time on Kamala Harris since she's winning the election. I wouldn't be flailing about on X like a psychopath attacking members of my own party for God knows what. I think Trump's age may be starting to get to him.

I don't think it's his age as much as it is desperation. Trump cannot buy a news cycle favorable to him. He got shot at and everyone's already forgotten all about it. No one is really paying attention to him. And drives him crazy.
Every piece of shit they've thrown at the wall so far hasn't stuck to Harris.

Chew gum and walk.

In general, I agree.

I don't think it's his age as much as it is desperation. Trump cannot buy a news cycle favorable to him. He got shot at and everyone's already forgotten all about it. No one is really paying attention to him. And drives him crazy.
Every piece of shit they've thrown at the wall so far hasn't stuck to Harris.
The whole NABJ thing....

No reason for it. He could have gained a few votes by just going out there and being collegial. I think what the blob really craves is the spotlight. Without question to anyone with ears and eyeballs is that Kamala has stolen the spotlight. He wanted it back. I think that explains this weird attack.

The whole NABJ thing....

No reason for it. He could have gained a few votes by just going out there and being collegial. I think what the blob really craves is the spotlight. Without question to anyone with ears and eyeballs is that Kamala has stolen the spotlight. He wanted it back. I think that explains this weird attack.
He wants control and it's slipping away.

He wants control and it's slipping away.
mmmm...maybe.

If there was an alternate universe (lets call that choice A) to where you had to pick up the figurative paper every morning and hear about him like we do with Kevin Hart or Taylor Swift from time to time, vs. the reality where he has to actually do the job of President (choice B)... I’m not sure he would chose B. This is why he never talks about policies in any detail. He could care less or perhaps he’s incapable of understanding the basic tenants of government.

Forum List

Back