Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

[
No idiot, it isn't. Damn you are an insufferable moron.

By the way, your cult leader backed off, once his lawyer convinced him that he was assisting the case for obstruction against himself.
...and still no Russian connection
Wrong! Trump tower meeting is proof of a conspiracy with Russia connections. Dozens of indictments of Russians in connection to the election. Cambridge Analytica involvement with election meddling, paid for by Trump, and admitted to by Cambridge, with the help of Russians. Do you have information disputing those facts?

"Wrong! Trump tower meeting is proof of a conspiracy with Russia connections"

ROFL! So talking to a Russian is a crime? Seriously? Hiring Cambridge Analytica is a crime, but Hillary hiring actual Russian spies is perfectly legal?

It's impossible for me to state how colossal of a moron you are.

Trump's campaign team meeting with a Russian government Operative at Trump Tower to get dirt on Hillary, where the campaign is informed that the information is to come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump?

While the same Russian Government is ATTACKING the United States to support Trump? With the President publicly declaring he hopes there are MORE attacks from the Russians on the United States?

That's collusion.

With Trump lying his ass off to cover it up. And Trump compelling others to lie to cover it up. And Trump trying to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting. And when Trump predictably abandoned his 'there was no collusion' narrative for 'collusion isn't a crime', Trump finally admitted to the meeting between his campaign and the Russians to collect dirt on Hillary.

After months of Trump lying to try to cover up the collusion of his campaign with the Russian government.
Wrong, dumbfuck. It's perfectly legal. It's called "opposition research."

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is trying to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

With Trump publicly declaring that he hopes the Russians will conduct MORE attacks on the United States?

And then Trump lying his ass off to cover it up, compelling others to lie and trying to shut down the investigation looking into him personally?

Good luck with that.

Furthermore, Russia did not conduct any military attacks on the United States. That's pure snowflake hysteria. I can't believe I have to explain these idiocies to so-called adults.

And where did I say 'military actions'?

You're again trying to gaslight to ignore the collusion of Trump's campaign. Neither your self delusion nor your imagination are going to matter, Brit.

Obama would never in a million years, do it!

Releasing classified information of an on going investigation on himself and his campaign,

IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

Have at it, baby....

Obama had all his loyal cronies infesting the FBI and the DOJ. They are participating in this coup against Trump.

Declassifying those documents is in no way impeachable.
And you are lying, because there is no evidence Obama was infesting the FBI and DOJ. Care to prove me wrong? Of course not! That's why they are called lies. Thanks for your help liar. We need all we can get.

Oh look, you've circled around and told the same lie that was refuted multiple times once again.

Rules for Radicals.
And once again, as always, you are proving just how weak you are by not proving me wrong, and reinforcing the fact that everyone on this board can easily follow along with your failures and lies. If something was refuted, it's in your dreams. You've accomplished nothing. Carry on.

So you think you show strength by telling lies that have been refuted dozens of times?

It IS how you of the Khmer Rouge act.
These two are the Tweedledee and Tweedledum of idiotic claims.

Releasing classified information of an on going investigation on himself and his campaign,

Have at it, baby....

Obama had all his loyal cronies infesting the FBI and the DOJ. They are participating in this coup against Trump.

And you are lying, because there is no evidence Obama was infesting the FBI and DOJ. Care to prove me wrong? Of course not! That's why they are called lies. Thanks for your help liar. We need all we can get.

Oh look, you've circled around and told the same lie that was refuted multiple times once again.

Rules for Radicals.
And once again, as always, you are proving just how weak you are by not proving me wrong, and reinforcing the fact that everyone on this board can easily follow along with your failures and lies. If something was refuted, it's in your dreams. You've accomplished nothing. Carry on.
He did prove you wrong, moron, multiple times.
Nope! Proof is no where to be found. Empty words = lies. And that's all you all give. The two of you are debating absolutely nothing other than your insane hatred. The truth is sucking all the oxygen out from around both of you, and the only thing you have are heads exploding. The truth and the rule of law will win in the end. And you all decided to root for the wrong side of both of those.

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems we need to clump this thread into the other Donald Trump threads,...lol!!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ha liar, we're still waiting?

Don’t pretend you GAF about National Security.

If it was Obama calling for the release of the texts and documents, you would be slurping his junk.

Have at it, baby....

Sadly, Trump has folded, thus ensuring the democrats take the house.

What the fuck is he thinking?

All the Republicans need to do to win is stand and fight, but they are too fucking scared to do it.
They've broken the law, and that is not a winning combination. The country is on to them, and reality will send them the bill.
They haven't broken any laws, moron. If they had, Mueller would have sent his report to Congress already. He's stalling because he's got nothing.

It's hard to believe there is anyone who actually believes this "collusion" horseshit.

Rules for Radicals.

So you think you show strength by telling lies that have been refuted dozens of times?

Once again, you debate nothing.

...and still no Russian connection
Wrong! Trump tower meeting is proof of a conspiracy with Russia connections. Dozens of indictments of Russians in connection to the election. Cambridge Analytica involvement with election meddling, paid for by Trump, and admitted to by Cambridge, with the help of Russians. Do you have information disputing those facts?

ROFL! So talking to a Russian is a crime? Seriously? Hiring Cambridge Analytica is a crime, but Hillary hiring actual Russian spies is perfectly legal?

Trump's campaign team meeting with a Russian government Operative at Trump Tower to get dirt on Hillary, where the campaign is informed that the information is to come from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump?

While the same Russian Government is ATTACKING the United States to support Trump? With the President publicly declaring he hopes there are MORE attacks from the Russians on the United States?

That's collusion.

With Trump lying his ass off to cover it up. And Trump compelling others to lie to cover it up. And Trump trying to shut down the investigation looking into that meeting. And when Trump predictably abandoned his 'there was no collusion' narrative for 'collusion isn't a crime', Trump finally admitted to the meeting between his campaign and the Russians to collect dirt on Hillary.

After months of Trump lying to try to cover up the collusion of his campaign with the Russian government.

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is trying to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

With Trump publicly declaring that he hopes the Russians will conduct MORE attacks on the United States?

And then Trump lying his ass off to cover it up, compelling others to lie and trying to shut down the investigation looking into him personally?

Good luck with that.

Furthermore, Russia did not conduct any military attacks on the United States. That's pure snowflake hysteria. I can't believe I have to explain these idiocies to so-called adults.

You're again trying to gaslight to ignore the collusion of Trump's campaign. Neither your self delusion nor your imagination are going to matter, Brit.
Not worth a substantive response. It's too stupid for words, and I've already responded to all this horseshit hundreds of times.

Rules for Radicals.

Once again, you debate nothing.
Arguing with morons is a waste of time.

Ha liar, we're still waiting?

If it was Obama calling for the release of the texts and documents, you would be slurping his junk.

Have at it, baby....

All the Republicans need to do to win is stand and fight, but they are too fucking scared to do it.
They've broken the law, and that is not a winning combination. The country is on to them, and reality will send them the bill.
What law?

That's collusion.

Good luck with that.

Not worth a substantive response. It's too stupid for words, and I've already responded to all this horseshit hundreds of times.

Translation: You've got jack shit to refute me. And I caught you gaslighting yet again.

My statements remain, unopposed.

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is atteping to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

Good luck with that.

Have at it, baby....

What law?

The law against defeating Marxist democrats...

That's collusion.

Good luck with that.

Translation: You've got jack shit to refute me. And I caught you gaslighting yet again.

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is atteping to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

Have at it, baby....

They haven't broken any laws, moron. If they had, Mueller would have sent his report to Congress already. He's stalling because he's got nothing.
Are you that grossly ignorant, that you have zero understanding of how investigations are run? I pointed out the laws broken, and you still have failed miserably to point how the statute does not apply to the crimes. If you can't point out the flaw, then you have no other choice but to keep making an idiot of yourself. Show us the weakness of how the statute does not match the crime. You can't do it and that is the truth. .

It's hard to believe there is anyone who actually believes this "collusion" horseshit.

That's collusion.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>
More nothings from you. You and that other clown cannot debate the law. That's the bottom line.

OH MY GOD!

Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump backs off release of documents in Russian probe. When he was asked if he ever read them he said no.

That dumb a$$ fuktard didn't even read the documents he tried to declassify.

And now he pu$$ied out on that.

And this mess is the leader of the Republican Party.

RICH!

That's collusion.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

Laughing....and even Trump's most rabid and deluded supporters can't defend the collusion of his campaign.

You're done, kiddo.

Have at it, baby....

What law?

What a bunch of weak fucks who say and debate nothing.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>
More nothings from you. You and that other clown cannot debate the law. That's the bottom line.
"Debate" with you consists of refuting the same lies over and over and over again.

What law?

What a bunch of weak fucks who say and debate nothing.

Are you and Skylar the same person?

Forum List

Back