Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

Wrong, dumbfuck. It's perfectly legal. It's called "opposition research."

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is trying to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

With Trump publicly declaring that he hopes the Russians will conduct MORE attacks on the United States?

And then Trump lying his ass off to cover it up, compelling others to lie and trying to shut down the investigation looking into him personally?

Good luck with that.

Furthermore, Russia did not conduct any military attacks on the United States. That's pure snowflake hysteria. I can't believe I have to explain these idiocies to so-called adults.

And where did I say 'military actions'?

You're again trying to gaslight to ignore the collusion of Trump's campaign. Neither your self delusion nor your imagination are going to matter, Brit.
Not worth a substantive response. It's too stupid for words, and I've already responded to all this horseshit hundreds of times.

Translation: You've got jack shit to refute me. And I caught you gaslighting yet again.

My statements remain, unopposed.

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is atteping to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

With Trump publicly declaring that he hopes the Russians will conduct MORE attacks on the United States?

And then Trump lying his ass off to cover it up, compelling others to lie and trying to shut down the investigation looking into him personally?

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

Laughing....and even Trump's most rabid and deluded supporters can't defend the collusion of his campaign.

You're done, kiddo.
It's even more hilarious than that.
Trump backed off release of documents that idiotard didn't even bother reading.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

Can you believe this delusional braindead is the leader of the Republican Party?

It just keeps getting better and better.

Wrong, dumbfuck. It's perfectly legal. It's called "opposition research."

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is trying to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

Good luck with that.

Furthermore, Russia did not conduct any military attacks on the United States. That's pure snowflake hysteria. I can't believe I have to explain these idiocies to so-called adults.

You're again trying to gaslight to ignore the collusion of Trump's campaign. Neither your self delusion nor your imagination are going to matter, Brit.
Not worth a substantive response. It's too stupid for words, and I've already responded to all this horseshit hundreds of times.

Translation: You've got jack shit to refute me. And I caught you gaslighting yet again.

Trying to collect dirt from the Russian Government who is atteping to support your candidate by attacking the United States? With Trump's campaign fully aware that the Russian government is trying to support Trump?

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

Laughing....and even Trump's most rabid and deluded supporters can't defend the collusion of his campaign.

You're done, kiddo.
They were done before they started. Do you realize that this whole time they have debated absolutely nothing?

They've presented not one link to dispute our findings. What a bunch of miserable losers.

OH MY GOD!

Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump backs off release of documents in Russian probe. When he was asked if he ever read them he said no.

That dumb a$$ fuktard didn't even read the documents he tried to declassify.

And now he pu$$ied out on that.

And this mess is the leader of the Republican Party.

RICH!

He blinked.

The full 412 pages of the FISA application has already made the rounds. 30 members of congress have already seen it. The debunked Nunes Memo ploy was already tried and epicly failed. Selective declassification to forward a narrative that Trump *knows* that full disclosure doesn't support leaves Trump open to all sorts of Obstruction of Justice implications personally.

As Trump was dumb enough to eliminate his cut-out man Nunes from the process. It all comes right to Trump's doorstep.

I called the stupidity of this move by Trump the same day he did it. It took a few days for Trump's people to convince Trump of the impulsive stupidity of his move.

Last edited:

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

You're done, kiddo.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

Can you believe this delusional braindead is the leader of the Republican Party?

If you think that is something, you should go back and read some of these non-debating posts by Trumps apologists, who have said and debated absolutely nothing.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>
More nothings from you. You and that other clown cannot debate the law. That's the bottom line.
"Debate" with you consists of refuting the same lies over and over and over again.

And by 'lies', you mean me recounting what actually happened? Citing Trump's own tweets, Don Jr's own emails, Trump's own campaign appearances? Trump's changing account on the meeting, first insisting it was about 'adoptions' and later when all the evidence had come out contradicting him, admitting his campaign was collecting dirt.

Shall we look at Don Jr's emails together where he was informed that the information the Trump campaign was to receive was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump? Shall we look at Don Jr's statement that perpetrated the absurd 'adoption' lie....the one Trump personally dictated?

Sorry, slick.....but you're a gaslighter. You insist that facts are lies. You insist your imagination is truth.

You're simply unreliable, making shit up constantly.

Sadly, Trump has folded, thus ensuring the democrats take the house.

What the fuck is he thinking?

All the Republicans need to do to win is stand and fight, but they are too fucking scared to do it.
They've broken the law, and that is not a winning combination. The country is on to them, and reality will send them the bill.
What law?

The law against defeating Marxist democrats...
What a bunch of weak fucks who say and debate nothing.

Are you and Skylar the same person?
Negative! Skylar took the both of you out to the woodshed, more times than I can count. He didn't need my help to do that. He drove you two into a ditch, and he never let you out of it. You two are weak, uninformed, and you are liars.

They've broken the law, and that is not a winning combination. The country is on to them, and reality will send them the bill.
What law?

Negative! Skylar took the both of you out to the woodshed, more times than I can count. He didn't need my help to do that. He drove you two into a ditch, and he never let you out of it. You two are weak, uninformed, and you are liars.
You guys were the basis for the movie "Dumb and Dumber." Am I right?

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>
More nothings from you. You and that other clown cannot debate the law. That's the bottom line.
"Debate" with you consists of refuting the same lies over and over and over again.
With what? Words we've never seen? Lol! You're an ignoramus, a liar, and a loser.

What law?

You guys were the basis for the movie "Dumb and Dumber." Am I right?
What an idiot.

OH MY GOD!

Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump backs off release of documents in Russian probe. When he was asked if he ever read them he said no.

RICH!

He blinked.

The full 412 pages of the FISA application has already made the rounds. 30 members of congress have already seen it. The debunked Nunes Memo ploy was already tried and epicly failed. Selective declassification to forward a narrative that Trump *knows* that full disclosure doesn't support leaves Trump open to all sorts of Obstruction of Justice implications personally.

As Trump was dumb enough to eliminate his cut-out man Nunes from the process. It all comes right to Trump's doorstep.

I called the stupidity of this move by Trump the same day he did it. It took a few days for Trump's people to convince Trump of the impulsive stupidity of his move.
No, it looks like he was called by leaders from a couple of our former friends. They wouldn't say who. But apparently, it would compromise their own agents.
My bet is on Great Britain and Israel.

OH MY GOD!

Can you believe it?

RICH!

He blinked.

No, it looks like he was called by leaders from a couple of our former friends. They wouldn't say who. But apparently, it would compromise their own agents.

Possibly. And they have every reason to be concerned.

Imagine if we were to share sensative intel with say, Australia. And then the Austrialian Prime Minister made that intel public for partisan political purposes. Or as part of some conspiracy theory?

How much more intel would we want to share with them?

OH MY GOD!

Can you believe it?

RICH!

He blinked.

Possibly. And they have every reason to be concerned.

Imagine if we were to share sensative intel with say, Australia. And then the Austrialian Prime Minister made that intel public for partisan political purposes. Or as part of some conspiracy theory?

How much more intel would we want to share with them?
Republicans wouldn't care. They know Trump works for Putin and they love it.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

You're done, kiddo.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

All TRUMP needed to see was the scramble from the deep state to try and keep him from declassifying and releasing the documents. The IG still has a report to come out, and with the leak from McCabe's memos of comments made by RR we now know the FBI/DOJ is withholding information from the IG. TRUMP is basically telling the FBI/DOJ to cooperate with the IG and for the IG to hold people accountable or TRUMP is going to declassifying the documents and revel corruption not only in the FBI/DOJ but also within the IG.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

You're done, kiddo.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

All TRUMP needed to see was the scramble from the deep state to try and keep him from declassifying and releasing the documents. The IG still has a report to come out, and with the leak from McCabe's memos of comments made by RR we now know the FBI/DOJ is withholding information from the IG. TRUMP is basically telling the FBI/DOJ to cooperate with the IG and for the IG to hold people accountable or TRUMP is going to declassifying the documents and revel corruption not only in the FBI/DOJ but also within the IG.

Given that the 'deep state' is purely imaginary....I'd be deeply concerned if Trump 'saw' it.

Good luck with that.
<Yawn!>

You're done, kiddo.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

Given that the 'deep state' is purely imaginary....I'd be deeply concerned if Trump 'saw' it.

You're done, kiddo.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

Yeah, there's no mention of 'seeing' the imaginary 'deep state' in any of what you posted.

But instead, Trump blinking.

You're done, kiddo.
Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

Yeah, there's no mention of 'seeing' the imaginary 'deep state' in any of what you posted.

Let's see a few days ago TRUMP called for declassifying FBI/DOJ documents including memos from McCabe and today we have a leak of a damaging memo from McCabe of comments made by RR, a memo that the IG never received.

Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

Let's see a few days ago TRUMP called for declassifying FBI/DOJ documents including memos from McCabe and today we have a leak of a damaging memo from McCabe of comments made by RR, a memo that the IG never received.

Last Friday Manafort flipped on Trump. Trump shits his pants and the very next Monday impusively tries to distract with selective declassifications to forward a bullshit narrative Trump knows full declassification won't support to try and discredit an active criminal investigation investigating Trump personally.

By Friday.......Trump blinks and backs down.

And Manafort is still flipped.

Can you believe it?

Pu$$y Trump pu$$ies out.

This kind of sullied shit with names is what they don’t want out there. Nothing really about security

Last Friday Manafort flipped on Trump. Trump shits his pants and the very next Monday impusively tries to distract with selective declassifications to forward a bullshit narrative Trump knows full declassification won't support to try and discredit an active criminal investigation investigating Trump personally.

By Friday.......Trump blinks and backs down.

And Manafort is still flipped.

TRUMP blinked just like he did with tariffs, NAFTA, the Iran deal...

Forum List

Back