Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

What is he talking about with this "text of any law"?

I have no idea. Brit says a lot of silly shit.

You might as well ask why a dog licks its own ass. 'Because'.
It's difficult to comprehend how stupid you are.

Says the deluded gaslighter how keeps citing his imagination to justify increasingly unhinged conspiracy batshit while ignoring Trump's own positions on the release of classified information, the FBI investigation, the IG report, and actual court proceedings.

Sorry, Tin Foil. But you're just unreliable. You citing you means nothing.

Apparently he didn't get the update. Dotard walked it back today, because the FBI and the DNI wasn't going to comply with his orders anyway.

Trump walks back his plan to declassify Russia probe documents

This clown is not only a national embarrassment, he's a national security threat.
Please post a link that shows some indication that Trump is backing down.
Why? Can't use google?

Skylar posted the law, dumbshit. What don't I know about it?
I highlighted the part that you are avoiding. Beside the fact that you are a liar, you are incapable of critical thinking. Skylar posted the law for you. The fact that you don't want to see it, is your denial, no one else's.
You highlighted the whole thing, shit for brains. Nowhere does anything you posted say that ignorance of the law is a valid defense.
No dumb ass. Do you know what "highlighted" even means?

And where do you come up with this "ignorance of the law" nonsense? You aren't making any sense, and I know why. Because nonsense is your only counter argument left. You have to be able to construct an intelligent rebuttal to be relevant on this forum. You have failed miserably with incoherent gobbly goo.
That's the claim Comey made to let Hillary off the hook. Are you really that stupid? Did you imagine we were discussing obstruction of justice?
Do you understand how intellectually bankrupt you are? The Comey/ Hillary thing has zero to do with anything. That's a different case, and has nothing to do with this one. Get out of your box, and get with the program man. It's embarrassing.
You are the one who brought it up, so why are you whining about the subject?

Says the deluded gaslighter how keeps citing his imagination to justify increasingly unhinged conspiracy batshit while ignoring Trump's own positions on the release of classified information, the FBI investigation, the IG report, and actual court proceedings.

Apparently he didn't get the update. Dotard walked it back today, because the FBI and the DNI wasn't going to comply with his orders anyway.

This clown is not only a national embarrassment, he's a national security threat.
Please post a link that shows some indication that Trump is backing down.
Why? Can't use google?
It's your claim, moron. Now back it up or shut the fuck up.

Which has got me scratching my head, as to why I am even trying to debate this subject with this nit wit?
You're debating me because you're a dumbass who can't even remember what the subject of the thread is.
If I did would it matter? You're switching to the "ignorance of the law" with Comey and Clinton, who haven't got a shittin ass thing to do with this thread.

Which has got me scratching my head, as to why I am even trying to debate this subject with this nit wit?
You're debating me because you're a dumbass who can't even remember what the subject of the thread is.
If I did would it matter? You're switching to the "ignorance of the law" with Comey and Clinton, who haven't got a shittin ass thing to do with this thread.
That is what this thread has been about since you jumped into it only to demonstrate your special brand of idiocy.

I highlighted the part that you are avoiding. Beside the fact that you are a liar, you are incapable of critical thinking. Skylar posted the law for you. The fact that you don't want to see it, is your denial, no one else's.
You highlighted the whole thing, shit for brains. Nowhere does anything you posted say that ignorance of the law is a valid defense.

And where do you come up with this "ignorance of the law" nonsense? You aren't making any sense, and I know why. Because nonsense is your only counter argument left. You have to be able to construct an intelligent rebuttal to be relevant on this forum. You have failed miserably with incoherent gobbly goo.
That's the claim Comey made to let Hillary off the hook. Are you really that stupid? Did you imagine we were discussing obstruction of justice?
Do you understand how intellectually bankrupt you are? The Comey/ Hillary thing has zero to do with anything. That's a different case, and has nothing to do with this one. Get out of your box, and get with the program man. It's embarrassing.
Which post?

That is what this thread has been about since you jumped into it only to demonstrate your special brand of idiocy.
And unless you can point out otherwise, this thread is exactly what I have been focusing on. Show us where I have been discussing other subjects on this thread?

Which post?

And unless you can point out otherwise, this thread is exactly what I have been focusing on. Show us where I have been discussing other subjects on this thread?
Wrong, shit for brains. The thread is about how Comey claimed that ignorance of the law let Hillary off the hook. No one mentioned obstruction of justice until you started blabbering about it in the last few posts.

[
The thread is about how Comey claimed that ignorance of the law let Hillary off the hook.
No idiot, it isn't. Damn you are an insufferable moron.

By the way, your cult leader backed off, once his lawyer convinced him that he was assisting the case for obstruction against himself.

Wrong, shit for brains. The thread is about how Comey claimed that ignorance of the law let Hillary off the hook. No one mentioned obstruction of justice until you started blabbering about it in the last few posts.
I'm beginning to think that you may be retarded? The thread title does not mention Clinton or Comey, nor does the thread mention them either.

One can only deduce that you are either retarded, mental, or a liar? We already know you are a proven liar, but it's possible it could be more than one reason?

Which post?
Not anymore liar; Trump backs away from demand to declassify Russia documents

[
The thread is about how Comey claimed that ignorance of the law let Hillary off the hook.

By the way, your cult leader backed off, once his lawyer convinced him that he was assisting the case for obstruction against himself.
...and still no Russian connection
Wrong! Trump tower meeting is proof of a conspiracy with Russia connections. Dozens of indictments of Russians in connection to the election. Cambridge Analytica involvement with election meddling, paid for by Trump, and admitted to by Cambridge, with the help of Russians. Do you have information disputing those facts?

The Civil war of voter suppression with the illegal help from Russia, is the battle for the salvation of this country. That is the Civil war the Left is going to have.

DERP.

What Russia, Commie fuck?

The only Russian connection is you Stalinist piles of shit and your fabricated dossier.

You are waging a civil war to end America, but you're losing, and badly. As you lose, you get violent and more frantic, as you have with these lies about Kavanaugh. This is the way you Stalinist motherfuckers are.

At some point, you evil scum will pick up weapons, because face it, you're losing; when you do, we end you.
Lol! You just string along one lie behind the other.

What is the proof of a "fake dossier"? Now we all know you can't provide that proof, because you are big fat liar.

Empty statements full of lies. That's all you're about.

You're an idiot Comrade. You remind me of this Ford twat and scumbags like Schumer who are holding her leash. You tell a lie, I refute it, you tell another lie, I refute that, then you repeat the first lie.

You're a fucking retard. It's just a little monkey dance with you. You're running a "Rules for Radicals" con.

[
The Left is only interested in the truth, justice, and the adherence to the rule of law. So relax there Sling Blade.

So "the rule of law" is guilty even when proven innocent?

You of the Khmer Rouge are only interested in raw power, and you'll do anything to get it.

Anyone wanting to know how Hitler and the Nazis rose to power only need watch you Marxist democrats.

See how easy it is to prove you are a liar. There is zero proof "Obama ordered the DOJ and FBI to rig the election", because you didn't provide it. Keep the lies coming boss. You keep an ongoing resume on this forum for all to see.

Rules for Radicals: Tell a lie, when it is refuted tell a different lie, when that it refuted, tell the first lie again.

{
Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.}
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

You're not clever, you're just a pile of dogshit.

Now you'll repeat the second lie, only to tell this lie again in a few posts. It's how you fucking Marxist traitors are,

The text of the law doesn't support your claim, dingbat.
Specifically, how come it doesn't? Telling us it doesn't tells us nothing. You have to explain the specifics of the law, and how it doesn't relate to Trumps order?
Please quote the text that says intent to break the law is required. If you can't quote it, then admit you're wrong and shut the fuck up.
f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, Look nit wit, it isn't that hard. "Whoever, being entrusted with any document" constitutes transmitting defense information. Trump is knowingly doing that. Which constitutes obstruction. A middle school kid can get this. Educate yourself and stop being an ignorant prick.

8 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

prev | next
United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of any of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or
person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or
United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.
person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law, any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from any foreign government, or any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, as the result of such violation. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “State” includes a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.
United States all property described in paragraph (1) of this subsection.
21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)) shall apply to—
section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund in the Treasury all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 736; Sept. 23, 1950, ch. 1024, title I, § 18, 64 Stat. 1003; Pub. L. 99–399, title XIII, § 1306(a), Aug. 27, 1986, 100 Stat. 898; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 103–359, title VIII, § 804(b)(1), Oct. 14, 1994, 108 Stat. 3440; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 607(b), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)

LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.

Please quote the part where it says ignorance of the law is a valid defense,
"Whoever, being entrusted with any document" constitutes transmitting defense information. Trump is knowingly doing that. Which constitutes obstruction. A middle school kid can get this. Educate yourself and stop being an ignorant prick.

No one knows what you are talking about? Even you. But the highlighted part clearly points out a breach in the law, when Trump decides he wants to transmit defense information which obstructs justice.

Also, through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust. Meaning, "through gross negligence" the information is removed from its "proper place of custody". What here, do you not understand?
I think the obstruction would be his release of classified information of an ON GOING Investigation in to himself and the Trump campaign.

[

...and still no Russian connection
Wrong! Trump tower meeting is proof of a conspiracy with Russia connections. Dozens of indictments of Russians in connection to the election. Cambridge Analytica involvement with election meddling, paid for by Trump, and admitted to by Cambridge, with the help of Russians. Do you have information disputing those facts?
... and still no Russian connection

Specifically, how come it doesn't? Telling us it doesn't tells us nothing. You have to explain the specifics of the law, and how it doesn't relate to Trumps order?
Please quote the text that says intent to break the law is required. If you can't quote it, then admit you're wrong and shut the fuck up.
f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, Look nit wit, it isn't that hard. "Whoever, being entrusted with any document" constitutes transmitting defense information. Trump is knowingly doing that. Which constitutes obstruction. A middle school kid can get this. Educate yourself and stop being an ignorant prick.

8 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

prev | next
United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of any of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or
person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or
United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.
person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law, any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from any foreign government, or any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, as the result of such violation. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “State” includes a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.
United States all property described in paragraph (1) of this subsection.
21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)) shall apply to—
section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund in the Treasury all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 736; Sept. 23, 1950, ch. 1024, title I, § 18, 64 Stat. 1003; Pub. L. 99–399, title XIII, § 1306(a), Aug. 27, 1986, 100 Stat. 898; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 103–359, title VIII, § 804(b)(1), Oct. 14, 1994, 108 Stat. 3440; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 607(b), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)

LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.

Please quote the part where it says ignorance of the law is a valid defense,
"Whoever, being entrusted with any document" constitutes transmitting defense information. Trump is knowingly doing that. Which constitutes obstruction. A middle school kid can get this. Educate yourself and stop being an ignorant prick.

No one knows what you are talking about? Even you. But the highlighted part clearly points out a breach in the law, when Trump decides he wants to transmit defense information which obstructs justice.

Also, through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust. Meaning, "through gross negligence" the information is removed from its "proper place of custody". What here, do you not understand?
I think the obstruction would be his release of classified information of an ON GOING Investigation in to himself and the Trump campaign.

We aren't discussing obstruction, dingbat.

Forum List

Back