Trump Orders Increased Sanctions on Iran = Political Craziness

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
This morning POTUS Trump Tweeted he, "just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I have just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!
5:53 AM - 18 Sep 2019

So, the political ramifications of this latest development only proves one thing & that is that the US is now a puppet government of Saudi Arabia.

The political aspects of this are just nutz but then who is our POTUS?

Good to see the Kingdom let him know what they wanted the US to do

• Banned
Good to see the Kingdom let him know what they wanted the US to do

It is interesting to see MBS play Trump like a finely tuned fiddle.

Of course Trump is being played by quite a few folks around the globe; Kim un in North Korea, Putin in Russia, Rouhani in Iran, Xi in China, etc., the list is almost endless.

I can't wait 'til Trump gets on 'Dancing With the Stars' and does his little authoritarian/dictator dance.
It may well offer US a vivid visual of how the US puppet government works, behind the scenes.
The performance would be PRICELESS & Sean Spice Girl would be so jealous.

This morning POTUS Trump Tweeted he, "just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!"

I have just instructed the Secretary of the Treasury to substantially increase Sanctions on the country of Iran!

So, the political ramifications of this latest development only proves one thing & that is that the US is now a puppet government of Saudi Arabia.

So, the political ramifications of piling up more sanctions against Iran indicate the US is a Saudi puppet, and plain nuts?

How so?

• Banned

So, the political ramifications of piling up more sanctions against Iran indicate the US is a Saudi puppet, and plain nuts?

How so?

can't see the forest for the trees, huh?

How so?

can't see the forest for the trees, huh?

You can't explain your own nonsensical pronouncements, huh?

How so?

Well, it was Trump himself that said he was waiting on the “Kingdom” for what terms to proceed on.

How so?

Well, it was Trump himself that said he was waiting on the “Kingdom” for what terms to proceed on.

This is a Saudi matter. They are an ally in the region. Their concerns will be taken into consideration by default as to whether we assist in some way, or not. Standard process.

As to Iran, Trump wants to bury them. I suspect he rather enjoys announcing new sanctions on them.

How so?

We do need to remember: Trump is still learning how to be a leader & a POTUS. :9:

What the fuck you bitching about?

Iran is starting to collapse under the sanctions.

U.S. sanctions leave Iranians without life-saving medicines as their economy tumbles

U.S. sanctions leave Iranians without life-saving medicines as their economy tumbles

JULY 30, 2019 / 10:48 AM / AP

Tehran — With Iran's economy in free fall after the U.S. pullout from the nuclear deal and escalated sanctions on Tehran, prices of imported medicines have soared as the national currency has tumbled about 70 percent against the dollar. Even medicines manufactured in Iran are tougher to come by for ordinary Iranians, their cost out of reach for many in a country where the average monthly salary is equivalent to about $450.

How so?

This is a Saudi matter. They are an ally in the region. Their concerns will be taken into consideration by default as to whether we assist in some way, or not. Standard process.

As to Iran, Trump wants to bury them. I suspect he rather enjoys announcing new sanctions on them.

Do you ever get dizzy with all that spinning?

How so?

We do need to remember: Trump is still learning how to be a leader & a POTUS. :9:

What kind of US leader you want Iranian troll boi?

One who kisses Allahs ass, like Obama?

Many Iranians are not in agreement with the Radical Mullahs.

It's a shame they get hurt because of them. The Mullahs are insulated from hardship, the people are not.

How so?

You are pretty damn happy with one that kisses Saudi ass.

How so?

That's just you orbiting dizzily.

If you insist, you might point out the spin you claim for the nice readers.

How so?

What fucking spin? Do you want to continue to use Saudi troops against Iran or US troops?

How so?

You are pretty damn happy with one that kisses Saudi ass.

You are a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back