🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Organization Sells DC Hotel, Buyer Expected to Remove Trump Name

jknowgood

US foreign policy supported by the EU was to get rid of Shokin because he was very corrupt and the UN wanted to help Ukraine clean up their reputation so they could attract foreign investors. Its a pity some Americans are so stupid.
Actually he was expose the corrupt politicians like Biden. If he Shokin exposed Hunter, the money trail would run straight to Biden and whoever else was in on it.

Trump's throwing in the towel.

If he had any intention of actually running again he would not sell his hotel in downtown Washington DC.

Shokin was the corruption. He wasn’t investigating. He was extorting.
Lol, it Hunter would've been exposed. Half of our house employees would've been busted. You really are this stupid? I'm talking Republicans and democrats. I'm good with it, but like I always say. You loons stick together.

trump sold the lease to CGI Merchant Group.

They are removing the trump name and will brand it as a Waldorf Astoria.

According to financial records trump lost 70 million dollars while he owned the lease when he was in office. Despite the lies from trump saying he made tens of millions of dollars.

He wasn't supposed to make any money off that property from foreign nations while president. But trump took the money from foreign nations anyway.

It's an interesting article. Enjoy the read.

So if a Hilton buys a Marriott and changes the properties name to Hilton is it a story as well?

Lol, it Hunter would've been exposed. Half of our house employees would've been busted. You really are this stupid? I'm talking Republicans and democrats. I'm good with it, but like I always say. You loons stick together.
Right. Shokin was pure as driven snow.
Got any other whoppers you want to sell?

Like the Biden economy now.
Inflation not seen for decades.

Poor job growth, even coming out of a pandemic.

People quitting their jobs at record pace.

Gas prices not seen since Barry was in charge.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Inflation not seen for decades.

Poor job growth, even coming out of a pandemic.

People quitting their jobs at record pace.

Gas prices not seen since Barry was in charge.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Sure, temporary inflation during a recovery from a global pandemic. Also, did you see the numbers on customer spending in Oct? Up 1.7%....

Have you seen the BLS numbers recently and the upward revisions

People are quitting because of bad bosses, pay and exposure to unvaccinated idiots yelling freedom at teenagers in fast food jobs.

And when gas prices go back down in next 3-5 months you will be where?

4.6% unemployment

Record stock numbers.

Sure, temporary inflation during a recovery from a global pandemic. Also, did you see the numbers on customer spending in Oct? Up 1.7%....

Have you seen the BLS numbers recently and the upward revisions

People are quitting because of bad bosses, pay and exposure to unvaccinated idiots yelling freedom at teenagers in fast food jobs.

And when gas prices go back down in next 3-5 months you will be where?

4.6% unemployment

Record stock numbers.
No links to numerous claims. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back