🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Organization Sells DC Hotel, Buyer Expected to Remove Trump Name

Sure, temporary inflation during a recovery from a global pandemic. Also, did you see the numbers on customer spending in Oct? Up 1.7%....

Have you seen the BLS numbers recently and the upward revisions

People are quitting because of bad bosses, pay and exposure to unvaccinated idiots yelling freedom at teenagers in fast food jobs.

And when gas prices go back down in next 3-5 months you will be where?

4.6% unemployment

Record stock numbers.
Wait until we spend the trillions we don't have. :rolleyes-41:

Sure, temporary inflation during a recovery from a global pandemic. Also, did you see the numbers on customer spending in Oct? Up 1.7%....

Have you seen the BLS numbers recently and the upward revisions

People are quitting because of bad bosses, pay and exposure to unvaccinated idiots yelling freedom at teenagers in fast food jobs.

And when gas prices go back down in next 3-5 months you will be where?

4.6% unemployment

Record stock numbers.

I would love to read the stories about that.

Gotta link?

No body is innocent, but could you get a million dollar salary as a crack head? I would say no, but Hunter did. Also has a joint bank account with his daddy.
We were talking about the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor that you were trying to pretend was a white knight.

I would love to read the stories about that.

Gotta link?
Looks like otto105 can't find a link to those lies either.

Sux to be him/he

Pelosi and her ilk didn't want any of it to get out so they impeached Trump for a phone call. I.
You're still trying to make this about anyone other than Shokin.

Perhaps you know that your entire argument rests on pretending a totally corrupt prosecutor was pure the good guy.

You're still trying to make this about anyone other than Shokin.

Perhaps you know that your entire argument rests on pretending a totally corrupt prosecutor was pure the good guy.
I'm not saying he was a good guy, but what business was it of Biden to withhold billions if they didn't do as he told them? Especially since he was investigating corruption of the business his son ran.

Forum List

Back