🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Organization Sells DC Hotel, Buyer Expected to Remove Trump Name

I'm not saying he was a good guy, but what business was it of Biden to withhold billions if they didn't do as he told them? Especially since he was investigating corruption of the business his son ran.
But you want me to believe he was the guy going after Ukranian corruption. That would make him the good guy.

He wasn't investigating because he wasn't a good guy. Shokin was corrupt.

What business was it of Biden's to withhold billions? It was OUR money. That's what business. Biden had a role in determining how OUR money is spent and being sure it wasn't flushed down the toilet but giving it to a country with top to bottom corruption. This would be obvious if your brain wasn't so hollowed out by right wing propaganda.

But you want me to believe he was the guy going after Ukranian corruption. That would make him the good guy.

He wasn't investigating because he wasn't a good guy. Shokin was corrupt.

What business was it of Biden's to withhold billions? It was OUR money. That's what business. Biden had a role in determining how OUR money is spent and being sure it wasn't flushed down the toilet but giving it to a country with top to bottom corruption. This would be obvious if your brain wasn't so hollowed out by right wing propaganda.
Okay turn it around and Trump used his influence to get Don Jr a job making a $100,000 a month with no experience. Then a guy was investigating corruption in that company and Trump bragged about holding a billion in aid if they didn't fire the investigator. You gonna defend him?

Okay turn it around and Trump used his influence to get Don Jr a job making a $100,000 a month with no experience. Then a guy was investigating corruption in that company and Trump bragged about holding a billion in aid if they didn't fire the investigator. You gonna defend him?
I keep telling you. There was no investigation. Shokin and his cronies extorted companies. They didn't investigate them.

That's why we wanted him fired. That's why everyone interested in helping Ukraine wanted him fired.

I keep telling you. There was no investigation. Shokin and his cronies extorted companies. They didn't investigate them.

That's why we wanted him fired. That's why everyone interested in helping Ukraine wanted him fired.
You dodged his question. No shocker there.

They know that. It's just their lame talking point

Forum List

Back