TRUMP out to destroy Harley!

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Right in their face! Welcome to Trump world. You are my enemy, I will DESTROY YOU. And I will tell the world I'm going to do it.

Well at least he isn't KILLING anyone literally yet. I guess that's an upside.

Trump says he’s helping ‘other motor cycles companies’ from foreign nations to destroy Harley Davidson

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
03 JUL 2018 AT 10:25 ET

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Now that Harley-Davidson is moving part of its operation out of the U.S., my Administration is working with other Motor Cycle companies who want to move into the U.S. Harley customers are not happy with their move - sales are down 7% in 2017. The U.S. is where the Action is!

10:00 AM - Jul 3, 2018

Trump says he's helping 'other motor cycles companies' from foreign nations to destroy Harley Davidson

Right in their face! Welcome to Trump world. You are my enemy, I will DESTROY YOU. And I will tell the world I'm going to do it.

Trump says he’s helping ‘other motor cycles companies’ from foreign nations to destroy Harley Davidson

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Now that Harley-Davidson is moving part of its operation out of the U.S., my Administration is working with other Motor Cycle companies who want to move into the U.S. Harley customers are not happy with their move - sales are down 7% in 2017. The U.S. is where the Action is!

Trump says he's helping 'other motor cycles companies' from foreign nations to destroy Harley Davidson
Donnie Dirt Bag is an :asshole: 2017 was when Tramp was praising Harley!!!!!!!

Harley helped put that obese piece of shit in the White House. Fuck ‘em. I hope they’re gone before the year’s out.

Well, I warned TNHarley not to post all those negative Trump posts that he did, and now, well it looks like TN is going to face a hard and lonesome time. I wonder if he'll be able to recover?

Hate to say it but Harley is on it's way out.
The bikes dont appeal to the younger generation and they cost a fortune.
Yep that’s why they’re trying to increase their market overseas. Of course, now Trump’s put the dagger in their back. You can always buy a Honda :laugh:

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

IF HARLEY IS WISE, THEY'LL HELP ALL THE PRODUCTS MAKERS THAT MAKE THE SAME SHIT THE TRUMPS HAVE MADE IN CHINA, MEXICO AND CANADA.
CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID THIS GUY IS....POT HEAD MEET KETTLE
images
images
images
images
upload_2018-7-3_11-1-13.jpeg

Harley helped put that obese piece of shit in the White House. Fuck ‘em. I hope they’re gone before the year’s out.
And THAT is why sales were down in 2017, not their 2018 announcement that they were moving production overseas.

Hate to say it but Harley is on it's way out.
The bikes dont appeal to the younger generation and they cost a fortune.
Harley killed Buell and blew off the sport bike market. When a sport bike rider hits 40 why switch brands?

You have to have a certain mentality to like Harley's and todays younger generation just doesnt have it for the most part.
I like what they stand for but personally I wouldnt own one.
They handle like shit and they're underpowered.

I must have missed the part where Trump says he wants other motorcycle companies to move here in order to "destroy" HD.

Nice try at projection though.

I can get a Harley anytime I want (for free). All I have to do is follow one in my truck and pick up the pieces as they fall off.

A central fl. idiot who grew up doing so much crack the dumb fkr doesn't know reality and sure in the hell can't understand corporate business at the 12th grade level, who also doesn't understand business whatsoever.

What else can we expect from an IQ level of 60.

And this stupid SOB gets his inforation from " RAW STORY". they very Trump hating site there is just like CNN write bs information so their pathetically retard population helps to spread the stupidity among other weak minded iditos dumb enough to believe it all.

Forum List

Back